One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Across the road and several houses away. Eric had wandered over to an open lot and met his little play friend, Naomi. Naomi was younger than Eric, probably, he guessed. She was quite pretty and always wore cute little dresses but ones she could play in. Even now her feet were bare. She wanted to play house, but Eric wanted to look for bugs in the open lot. She thought that was disgusting and she said so.

"Ewww! Daddies don't look for bugs, they go to work and carve the turkey, and then takes the mommy into the bedroom." She said, because that was exactly where her mom and dad were. She didn't have the faintest idea what they did in the bedroom, but she was awfully curious. She used to think that people just slept or read books, because that is what she had always seen, but just recently she realized that there was something more, something special that made her parents laugh and shout, but they always locked their door when they did it.

"What does your mommy do in the bedroom?" She asked curiously.

"I dunno, sleep, maybe listen to the radio. Hey, we could catch grasshoppers. See there's one now." He pointed, responding to her question without really thinking about it.

"I don't want no dumb grasshopper. I want to know what happens when they lock the door."

Grasshopper's weren't dumb, but girls sure were, Eric thought. Then he realized he might know something she didn't. That was always a fun game to play, better than stupid play house.

"Oh, that." He said smoothly.

"What? Eric what do you know about it?"

"I saw my mom about to do it just the other night."

"Yeah, but your mom doesn't have a daddy." Naomi already could tell he wasn't going to just out and say what he knew. She had played this game too many times. He probably didn't know anything at all, but he was older, and that made a big difference to a girl.

"Oh, daddies are all right, if you have one," Eric strung his story out. "but mommies don't need them if they have a large plastic sausage." Eric didn't know how close to the truth his story was. He was just making it up, but in the back of his mind he too had been wondering what his mom had been doing with the plastic sausage, so he put together those little bits of memory into the first thing he imagined.

Naomi, didn't know what to think. Large plastic sausages didn't sound very fun.

"You're making it up."

"No, you're just a dumb girl."

"Am not."

"Are too!"

"No, you think you're so smart. What does your mommie do with the sausage? I bet you don't even know."

"I do too."

"What?"

"Well," Eric said quickly. He didn't want to look dumb in front of a dumb girl. He thought back to that night with his mother. "First she opens her legs..." He said hinting, and that was about all he remembered before being asked to leave.

Naomi looked down between her own legs. She picked up the hem of her dress and looked closely at it.

Eric noticed her legs as she examined the sturdy cloth that covered her thighs. He suddenly realized that his little pee pee was starting to twitch as he looked at her legs. She did have cute little legs, and then he realized something else.

"Hey, it's not something you do with your clothes. My mom didn't have her clothes on."

Naomi released the hem of her dress and it fell back over her exposed legs. "Huh, you mean like Jimmy's mom?"

"Well..." Eric really didn't what to talk about his mother. She had asked him not to, but he had already let something slip. He tried to turn the direction of the story away from his mom. "My mom wears clothes most of the time. Even your mom has to change into her pajamas, and she takes off her clothes to take a shower too.

"Well, yeah, of course." Eric was such a dumb boy. Naomi thought. "Come on, Eric tell me what your mommy did. I bet you don't even know."

Eric did not know. All he could do was make it up. But now he didn't want to play that game anymore. He kept thinking about Naomi's legs. Maybe he could get her to let him see them some more. His cock twitched a little harder at the thought. Maybe she would even let him see what was between her legs, maybe it was like his mother, very different than himself, with all that hair and dark lips.

Eric smiled. Maybe he knew how to make her do it too!

"Naomi. I can't just out and tell you. I-I have to show you."

"Show me what?"

"Here, come over here." He walked over to a row of bushes. "I can't show it where anyone could see." He pointed at the base of the bushes. "Craw in there, and I join you."

Naomi had played in the bushes before, crawling around as if she were a little mouse. She didn't think much about it and plunked right down and crawled under them until she found a bit of a clear patch hidden from view.

Eric followed her, looking quizzically at her wriggling behind. When they were both ducked down under the thick shroud of leaves, he said, "Like I said, mommies and daddies have to take their clothes off."

"Why?" Naomi was getting tired of the run around.

"Because. You'll see. I'll even take my clothes off first.

Well, Naomi thought, if he was going to take his clothes off then she could do it just as well as a dumb boy could.

Very quickly both children were nude and sitting on their dirty clothes. At first they just sat there, looking at each other's bodies.

Eric was really disappointed. Naomi didn't have any tits like his moms, just a couple brown nubbins. She didn't even have hair between her legs, and he couldn't really tell if there were anything down there at all.

Naomi was having all the fun. She was really surprised to see Eric's semi-erect penis. It was the strangest thing on earth to her. But Eric still hadn't told her what mommies and daddies did in the bedroom.

"I don't get it at all. I think you're lying." She challenged him.

Eric was still looking at her body. It wasn't at all like his mom's. But it wasn't all that bad either. The little tart had a very cute belly and really nice little legs he noticed. His cock got just a little harder.

"Hey it moved!" Naomi pointed at Eric's growing penis.

"Spread your legs a little more Naomi." He continued to ignore her. He now realized that the little girl did have something there. It was just a fine line in her skin, but the sight of it make him feel funny. Good, funny, very good. His cock began to fill up.

"Wow," Naomi said. "Hey it looks like a sausage."

The words broke Eric's lusty concentration. He looked down. Hey, she was right!

Naomi parted her legs more for the boy. He was really giving her quite a show. She decided she liked the funny thing. It was like a snail uncurling outside of its shell, but not nearly as icky.

Eric continued to look at his own penis. Wow, he said in his head, and suddenly he was thinking about his mother. His mother had really liked to look at his pee pee too! If he could just figure out what she had wanted to do with that giant plastic sausage. It suddenly meant a lot to him. He looked back at Naomi, really closely this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.