One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

A couple days passed. They were as uneventful as all others before that strange, revealing evening. Eric didn't say anything further to his mother about her body, and he seemed content not to plague her with tricks to soak her tits.

It was a couple days later that Eric's friend Jimmy was poking around their house. Eric had gone to play with a little girl named Naomi who live a few houses away. Jimmy dropped by to see if Eric was home, but he wanted to surprise him. He snuck to the side of the house where some bushes grew, and he looked into the small window there. He didn't know it, but it was a bathroom window, and Helen was just finished taking shower.

Normally the window was shut, and its cloudy glass protected anyone inside from stray glances, but Helen had opened it to let the hot steam escape, thinking that the bush was a decent curtain. She was very wrong.

Jimmy could see everything. Helen was toweling her body with languid strokes. She kept turning around and looking back into the mirror in case she had missed any spots, but this just let Jimmy, only a couple feet away, ducked down, to see every inch of her skin, including her incredible breasts and her curly haired cunt. He had never noticed how beautiful Eric's mom was. He had just thought she was like every other mom, except for his mom, one who baked cookies and served lemonade. Jimmy was very different from other boys in the neighborhood.

His mom was a 'free woman', or so she told him. She rarely wore clothes in their house and she compelled him to do the same. Early on, he had stopped feeling embarrassed, but of course he never invited his friends to his home. The other day when he and Eric were playing and his mother called him from the window had been a close call. He thought she wasn't quite normal, but he still loved her like any son would.

His mother had pretty much left him alone besides her philosophy of nudity. Which is why he suddenly found Eric's mom absolutely fascinating. She was really much prettier than his mom, but most of all, he was looking at her naked body when he was quite sure she wouldn't have wanted him to.

Jimmy felt his cock grow inside his pants. Even his mother's body, of which he was so familiar, occasionally turned his little pee pee on, as he still called it. He really didn't know what to do about it, and he quickly returned to feeling embarrassed around his naked mother. He could only guess that she ignored his stiff prick when it happened to pop up, but then again he was always quick to cover himself by standing behind something or going into another room.

For the first time he was really enjoying himself as he watched a naked woman, but only because she didn't know he was there. It was the sun that gave him away. Jimmy wore corrective lenses. Just as he was really getting turned on by looking at Helen Drost's naked body, the sun crept over a leaf and reflected off his glasses.

Helen easily spotted the jittering mote of light and looked out the window. Right there in the bush, only a couple feet away she saw Jimmy crouched down, staring intently. He even had his hand between his legs as was rubbing the crotch of his jeans.

"Oh no!" She yelled and jumped back covering herself with the towel.

Jimmy yelped at his discovery and he tried to run away, but his jacket suddenly caught in the bush and he thrashed wildly trying to escape. He only managed to trip and fall. He landed with a whumph!

"Oww!" He yelled, and he found it difficult to get back up because he had hurt himself.

Helen quickly recovered her senses. She watched in mild shock as the boy Jimmy tried to escape, but when he fell so awkwardly she laughed. But only for a second. Almost immediately her surprise turned to concern.

She leaned toward the window, a towel covering her recently exposed and jostling tits. "Jimmy, are you okay?"

He managed to roll over and sit up. Then he started to stand. "Uh, I-I'm so sorry Mrs. Drost. I-I have to go."

"Don't you dare move one inch!" She commanded in her sternest mom voice. The boy could really have been hurt. She had to at least check him before he tried to run all the way back home. "You march yourself right in here young man. I'll see you in my living room in half a second. If you're not there in six seconds I'm calling your mother.

Jimmy nodded and raced to her front door.

After stepping out of the bathroom Helen paused briefly to put on a large, warm robe. She went to the living room and let little Jimmy inside.

"Now sit down young man. Let me see if you've hurt yourself. I should be really angry with you, but we can talk about that later."

The frightened boy gulped and nodded. He sat down in the big chair in the room.

Helen moved closer to inspect his arms. "Did you hurt yourself badly?" She turned each arm over gently as she checked both sides, without realizing how she was bending over the boy. His lenses began to steam up because he could look right inside the robe and between her large tits!

When the boy didn't answer right away she looked at him and immediately clasp the collar of her robe. "How dare you?" She scolded him at once. "Here I thought I was trying to help you, and all you do is peek at me disgustingly."

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't meant to..."

"Oh yes, and I suppose you didn't mean to be sneaking around looking at me in the bathroom either?"

"Oh, please Mrs. Drost. Don't tell my mommy! I promise it will never happen again."

Helen just was not the angry type. Jimmy was too much like her son, sweet and innocent. We'll maybe not so innocent if what Eric had said about Jimmy's mother was true, but that was their business. She told herself, this is my business. She could see that the boy was really shaken up, and there was still the possibility he had hurt himself.

"Are you sure you're okay? You looked a little scratched up, but I don't want you running home if you twisted your ankle or some such."

"Um, I'm okay now. Please, please I didn't know you were there at first, but you are so beautiful. I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry." He hung his head.

"Hhmph! I'll bet." She mustered a growl, but she was already softening to the boy. She was sure he was as innocent as her Eric. At the thought, she suddenly remembered the other night. The sight of her son's pale, stiff prick came back to her. He had not been so innocent then, and Jimmy was equally guilty, rubbing his cock through his pants.

For a second neither said anything.

Helen found herself looking down at Jimmy's small pant's button. She licked her lips. The same warm sensation returned to her.

Jimmy was still hard. His pants bulged gently having been looking between the vee of her robe. He looked up at her and noticed were she was staring.

Suddenly, Helen's hand lost its grip. The two folds in her robe slacked and the vee opened even wider that before. Jimmy could now see most of the firm globes of her tits. He didn't know what to think. Was Mrs. Drost inviting him to look at her tits? All he could feel was the strong tension between them and the even stronger tension beneath his pants. He looked.

Helen caught her hands as they fumbled with her sash. What was she doing? Some incredible force wanted her to show her tits to little Jimmy. He was once again staring at everything that was hanging in view already. She knew she should be angry with him, but it was her fault she had let her grip slip. Now what was she going to do? Helen quietly wondered if Jimmy thought her tits were prettier than his mother's. Then she wanted very much to know. Still she struggled with her hands at her sash. Some powerful force inside her, warming her secret places, wanted to open them in front of the poor boy.

"Mrs. Drost?"

Her head shook involuntarily. "Wh-what Jimmy?"

"Should I go now?"

"I-I don't know. I guess, maybe, yes." She seemed to have lost the authority in her voice. "Unless..." She heard herself say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.