One if by Son, Two if by Mom - Cover

One if by Son, Two if by Mom

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Pure, puerile, pollyanna-ish, raunch.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

Just as Jimmy had planned, Eric soon encountered Ms. Cottins.

"Eric, my dear boy what ever happened to you? You haven't seen your dear old granny in weeks. I missed you terribly."

"Oh my gosh, Ms. Cottins. I-I don't know." Eric had totally forgotten the old woman and Naomi ever since the day he first fucked his mother. He loved fucking her so much no one else occurred to him. "I - I had to work at home."

"I should punish you for being so tardy." Ms. Cottins' eyes lit up at the thought of spanking the dear child once more. "Why don't we go into my classroom and discuss it. If you're very nice to me, maybe I'll spare the rod a little."

Eric felt trapped, but for some reason his cock seemed more than willing. When Ms. Cottins smiled like that, he suddenly remembered when the teacher had spanked him beyond pain. His mother had never done anything like that. Eric's prick swelled up as he imagined the old woman once again spanking his ass with a hard piece of wood. He didn't really think that she would ever hurt him again. She was so very nice, but if she spanked him just a little bit, he thought that might be really fun!

"Golly, Ms. Cottins. I guess I've been pretty bad."

Barbara was hotter than blazes. For weeks now, she had desperately tried to quell the need for the boy's stiff dick, but it was no use. She even tried to seduce another boy at the school, but before she had said anything overt, the boy had broken down and cried. She knew that Eric had been special. Now only he could satisfy the fire in her body. And now she had caught him, and she wasn't going to let him get away again, easily.


Jimmy's thoughts grew darker and darker as he raced to Eric's house. If he were lucky Eric might be gone all afternoon. His hard cock started thinking for him. Maybe Mrs. Drost would even show him her tits again. If she did then he would pull out his cock and jack off until he came all over her. Then maybe she would lick the cum right off his dick, and then maybe he would stuff it inside her mouth again! Jimmy drooled as he reached the quite home. He rang the doorbell.

"Hello? Why Jimmy, what a surprise! Where's Eric?"

"I guess he had to stay at school today. I just came by to tell you."

Helen suppressed her disappointment. She had been so ready to fuck Eric when he got home she wasn't wearing a bra or a pair of panties. She simply wore a tight tank top and a loose skirt. Jimmy's sudden appearance startled her.

"Why thank you, honey. Do you know how long he will be gone?"

"No. Maybe it won't be long. Maybe I could wait for him here?" Jimmy hoped Eric would be gone for a very long time.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I should just have Eric call you when he gets home." Helen had a sudden funny feeling about Jimmy. He wasn't usually this forward.

"Aw gee. I don't want to go home. I'd much rather be here. My place is boring."

"Well, I am busy right now." Helen made up an excuse.

"That's okay, I just want to play with some of Eric's toys. Wouldn't that be okay?"

Helen bit her lip. Jimmy was suddenly beginning to worry her, but secretly she also worried what might happen if she upset the boy. He knew a terrible secret about her, and if he should ever tell, her life would be ruined.

"Well, maybe for just a little bit, okay? If Eric doesn't get home soon. You'll have to leave."

"Uh, okay. I promise I'll be real good and I won't break anything."

"You always were a good boy Jimmy." Helen opened the door to admit him.

Inside, Jimmy felt a little dizzy. His bravado was just about used up. Now he was actually in the house, alone with Ms. Drost. He swallowed and ask. "Could I have a drink of water?"

"Oh, yes, sure Jimmy. I'll go fetch one." Helen was grateful to leave the boy in the living room. She was going to take her time filling the glass, but little Jimmy followed her right into the kitchen.

"Can I help?" He asked innocently.

"That's okay dear, go on back into the living room, and I'll be right out."

"I'd much rather stay with you. You're so pretty."

Helen was of course flattered. She had always liked it when Jimmy told her so. Even so, she said, "I thought you were going to play with Eric's toys."

"Um, I will, but I haven't seen you in a long time. I-I missed y-you." Jimmy couldn't bear it any more. He reached out and hugged Ms. Drost's waist. He wanted to hold on to her forever.

Helen was shocked! The poor boy, she blamed herself. If she hadn't ever let him pull down his pants this wouldn't be happening. Her heart reached out to the desperate child. She petted his hair and whispered softly. "There, there. It'll be all right."

"Gosh Mrs. Drost, I never meant to hurt you, or Eric."

"No, no it's my fault, poor Jimmy. I am the one to blame."

"But I hurt you. I know I did. You didn't say anything, but now I'll never see you again."

"It's all right. You didn't hurt me. We just should never have gotten so close. Now that it's over, you're the one who's hurting."

"Uh hmmm." He buried his teared face into her tummy. He remembered how good her tits had smelled. He could smell them right now.

Helen didn't say anything more, but she held the child like he was precious to her.

Jimmy suddenly noticed that Mrs. Drost's nipples were standing fully erect, jutting right out of her tight tank top. He couldn't help but stare up at them. The sight of their joyous strength inspired him. Without a further thought he simply said. "Take off your shirt, Mrs. Drost." His voice was steady and deep. It was his first test of giving a woman a command.

The words struck Helen where she never suspected. They hypnotized her at a blow. Suddenly, her world was reversed, and the innocent child was now her master. Consciously, she simply blinked at the request. "Excuse me?"

"Take off your shirt, Ms. Drost." Jimmy repeated simply. He kept staring at her tits.

It was obvious to Helen what had attracted the boy. Now she realized she was going to pay dearly for having never put on a bra that day.

"Jimmy wouldn't you like to have a glass of water instead?"

"Un uh." He looked briefly into her eyes. His smoldered with desire.

Without another word, Helen found herself reaching for the base of her shirt. Jimmy stepped back as she grasped the soft material and lifted it.

"Higher, Ms. Drost, higher. Take the whole thing off."

Helen bit her lip as she raised the shirt over her pillowy tits. They felt the cool air and her nipples hardened even more.

Jimmy felt his jaw go slack. She was actually doing it! Ms. Drost was taking off her shirt because it was what he had told her to do. His cock leapt inside his pants. Her tits were like great globes of delicious skin and jello. Jimmy knew, because he had tasted them. He reached out.

Helen's shirt still covered her face when she felt the boy's warm, trembling hands catch and hold onto her bountiful knockers. He squeezed them delighted, and Helen flinched. She finished peeling her top over her head, but her heart sank to the floor. Jimmy was in total charge of her. She knew not what he might do, or worse, what she might do at his command.

For the moment, Jimmy was still waxing his joy at being once again able to fondle Ms. Drost's beautiful titties. He rolled her dark nipples in his fingers. His mind was totally focused.

Helen covered her mouth with her hand. She was inexplicably drawn to the boy's words. A wave of nausea ran through her, and to her horror she began to listen to her body's reaction to the boy's delighted caress of her adult breasts.

"Oh, Jimmy your hands feel good. Don't stop."

"I like your titties, Ms. Drost. I wish I could play with them all the time."

"I-Is that all you w-want to do?" Helen asked nervously. She didn't know why she asked. Her own son kept her well at hand. He sucked her tits, and fucked her in the nicest way. Jimmy was just another child, but still his eager hands reduced her to her base emotions.

The boy looked again at her, as if he made a snap decision. "No, I want to suck on them too." And saying it, he lifted his head and opened his mouth, and in one breath he sucked in one of her hard nipples, and he began to suck it, slowly, deeply. Helen felt her knees go weak. Her cunt hissed with moist beginnings. The boy kept sucking and sucking, drawing the nipple onto his tongue which laved it, while one of his hands squeezed the other tit meatily.

Helen grabbed the boy's head and pulled it tight against her. It was then she felt the boy's hard prick pressing into her thigh. She prayed his thoughts didn't stray as her own had already begun. The boy's personal sweet flavor echoed on her tongue. His cum had tasted so good. She trembled at the thought. Perhaps the boy would be satisfied by just sucking on her tit, which he continued with passionate concentration. But would she?

"Ooooohhhhhh... Jimmy." She moaned.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnngggg." The boy suckled her with strong lips. Jimmy was aware of his hard dick, and he knew soon that he would have to touch it. He thought he might have the courage to take it out and show it to the adult woman after he was thoroughly satisfied with sucking on her breasts. That might be a long time. He kept sucking the same tit for wonderful minutes, as the two stood locked in a passionate embrace in the cool air of Mrs. Drost's kitchen.

Eric too, had found himself embraced as he followed the outwardly prim Ms. Barbara Cottins to her homeroom and stepped inside. Her hands trembled not from age, but excitement as she hastily locked the door behind them. She fell on the boy with a deliberate rush, nearly crushing the boy with her desperation.

"Thank heavens you returned to me!"

"I'm sorry, I guess I was not thinking right." Was the only excuse Eric could think of.

"Oh, yes, you were so thoughtless. I should punish you severely. You hurt me far more than I could ever pain such a dear child as yourself."

"Please, Ms. Cottins. If you really think so. Maybe I deserve it."

The request was too strange for old Barbara Cottins. Never in her life did she hear a child ask to be punished! But her secret pleasure at spanking naughty boys came to her aid. "Well, how impudent can you be? I'll punish you if you deserve it, and not a lick until then."

Eric realized she was playing a game with him, but the results of the game would end up on his own rear end! He had better play it to win. "I don't mean to be bad. I just want to be fair."

"Hmmmph! You are already too close, child, and I'll decide what's fair. Don't push me."

"Aw, I bet you just like paddling students." Eric dared her.

"That's enough, Eric Drost, I am going to have to teach you to respect me." With that Barbara grabbed his ear, at which he yowled, and she marched him right over to her desk. "Lean over this instant!"

Eric humbly obeyed. The pain in his ear was a wake up call. All of a sudden he wasn't sure what he had gotten himself into.

Barbara wasn't really mad, but she had to keep up her pretense. She thought, the boy might never come back again. She had decided that the only way to ensure the boy's future attention was to put him on a strict diet of punishment.

"Do you realize how long you left me alone, child."

"No ma-am."

"Nearly TWO weeks! And that's not all, if I hadn't caught you sneaking around today, you might have never got what you deserved."

"But Jimmy said..."

"I don't care about any other boy. You are the thoughtless scoundrel who hurt my feelings, after what we had come to mean to each other. Suddenly you vanish without a word, well it's time I had a word with you. Unbuckle your pants this instant!"

Eric began to worry. The teacher sounded mad enough, but was she really? He very quickly complied with her order.

"I'm going to teach you this time, and if you should skip out of school before you see me the next time, then I'll teach you just the same, if not harder." Barbara pulled the boy's pants down past his knees. She reached for his white cotton briefs with one hand while she grabbed the paddle with her other hand.

As soon as she had pulled the nervous boy's pants down she gave him a resounding whack on his ass. Barbara loved to spank naughty children, especially with their naked asses quivering just before she struck. It gave her a sense of power that was otherwise denied her sex and age.

Eric yowled in surprise, but he also felt that she was not hitting him as hard as she had the first time. He hoped he would never make her that angry again.

The paddle struck once more. His ass was already red with two wide bands across both cheeks. "That's for the first day you were missing." She counted. Each strike was meant to remind the boy just who was in charge of who! For every day the boy had stayed away, she whacked his pale white ass, soon covered with bright red.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.