First Contact - Cover

First Contact

by Narri

Copyright© 2001 by Narri

Erotica Sex Story: A couple meet properly for the first time, ready to start an exploration of her submissive side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

She stood, nervously; looking up and down the street for the person she was due to meet. She didn't know what he looked like, but knew that as soon as he came into sight, she would know instantly who he was. She pushed a stray brown hair out of her eyes, and stared intensely as a tallish, black haired gentleman came up to her.

"You're here" he said, not needing any confirmation from her. They both knew instinctively who the other one was, their months of chatting giving them a sense of empathy with one another. She slipped her hand into his, as they entered the bar.

He ordered drinks for them both, a beer for him and a spritzer for her. They sat amiably at the table chatting and drinking like friends to anyone who cared to observe them, and for the first part of the evening they did just that, they had become close friends in the year that they had known each other.

He was the one who started it, as she knew he would. His hand started wondering up and down her thigh as she chatted, putting her off what she was saying. She started blushing, as he laughed at her. "I've got something I need to tell you" he confided in her, pulling her close. He moved his mouth up to her ear, as if to whisper into it, and slowly, yet out of sight of the casual glancer, licked her ear lightly, whilst continuing his exploration of her thigh, moving tantalising closer to where she so desperately wanted his hand to be. She shifted in her seat, and her breath became shorter, as he whispered in her ear all the things he wanted to do to her later, the things they had spent months discussing together.

She moved her head away from his, not wanting to attract too much attention in the public place. She knew she was getting very aroused, and didn't want to let go just yet, not like this. She stared him squarely in the eyes, and moved her hand over to the ever growing bulge in his trousers, and slowly ran her fingers over the outline his cock was making there. She heard a sharp intake of breath from him, and knew that she was getting the desired effect. They had waited so long for today, she couldn't believe that it was finally here and happening. She started to slowly massage his cock with her hand through the material, feeling it pulsating with her touch. They carried on staring at each other, not exchanging a word, yet somehow communicating completely.

He stood up, and grabbed her hand, pulling her to her feet, and almost dragging her out of the bar. They walked along the road hand in hand, with her occasionally letting her hand wander to where his cock was. It was as if she couldn't get enough. They soon reached his car, where they stopped. She took a deep breath, and told him that she was sure about this. He nodded at her, opened the door, and let her into the car.

"We're here" he stated a little later, stopping the car. He had told her not to touch either herself or him during the journey. She looked around at the surroundings. It seemed as if he'd parked in a clearing in some woodland. There was no one around, and the only light came from the car headlamps. He turned to her, and she looked down, noticing that his cock was in his hand. "Suck" was his only command.

She eagerly bent her head down towards him, savouring the smell of the pre-cum that was forming at the end his cock. She gingerly extended her tongue, and started to lick it off. "Not good enough!" he said, taking her head, and pushing it further down. She slightly gagged as she was forced to take the whole of his seven and a half inches into her mouth. He held her there for a bit, then withdrew the pressure, allowing her head to bob up slightly. She started to work at his cock, starting at the base, slowly running her tongue up the shaft, pushing with as much pressure as she could muster. Up and down, three four times in a row, then she would move up to the head, swirling her tongue around it, licking off all the drops of cum that were forming on it, and driving him wild. Her pace grew, as she felt him coming close to his climax, helped by her gentle massage of his balls, at the same time as she worked the head of his cock.

Once again, she felt pressure on the back of her head, and with no further encouragement needed, she forced her head right down, and held it there as he started to cum, filling her mouth with his juices. She moved her head up and down slightly, allowing the cum to stay in her mouth for as long as possible, before having to swallow it to allow more room for the next wave. Finally, it finished, and she moved her head up again, letting her tongue lick the remnants of cum from the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around.

She glanced over at him expectantly, waiting for his response. He looked at her for what seemed the longest moment, and then finally decided to speak.

"That was ok," he said "But I shouldn't have had to push you down at the beginning. You should have taken all of me in your mouth from the very start. You know that's what I wanted. We have discussed it many times. I like to be sucked completely." His brown eyes seemed to stare at her even more intensely, boring into her very being. She looked away, not wanting to see the displeasure in his eyes. He cupped her delicate chin, and moved it towards him, so their faces were opposite to each other.

"Did I tell you to look away?" he barked. She reddened, more distraught at annoying him, than by the fact that she had done something wrong. She looked him squarely in his eyes, seeking some sort of forgiveness. None was there.

"Out of the car. NOW!" he shouted at her. She wasted no time at all in unlocking the passenger door, and scrambling out of his car. She stood in the clearing, awaiting his next command. He got out of the car, slamming the door behind him. He strode purposefully towards her, holding something behind his back, although with the lack of proper lighting, she was unable to quite work out what it might be.

"Clothes. Off" he commanded, pointing at the floor in front of her, indicating where she should leave them. He watched, emotionless, as she slowly removed her clothes. She was feeling totally aroused at this point, wanting to do things exactly as he commanded, as she was eager to please her new master. Yet a part of her wanted to disobey, to mess up, to see just how far he would take things, to see how dominating he could be in real life. She decided for the moment to do just as she was told.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.