Dinner - Cover

Dinner

by E J Sheeran

Copyright© 2001 by E J Sheeran

Erotica Sex Story: A dinner invitation gives a man a pleasant evening with plenty to eat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   .

I had known Harriet for a few months, every since I took early retirement and moved to this beautiful, remote, rural spot in North Florida. She had a trailer too, but it was much larger and nicer than mine and situated on a piece of property that must have been at least double my five acres. She had been a casual acquaintance, as neighbors often are, until she had a problem with her car and I offered to take her somewhere if she needed. She took me up on it one Thursday and had me drop her at the doctors while I went to the hardware store. We met afterward and had lunch before going grocery shopping and then to the garage to pick up her car. Over lunch, she invited me to dinner at her place the following night.

As a widower living on TV dinners and sandwiches, I jumped at the opportunity. Besides she was a very attractive woman near my age, well, perhaps within ten years or so of my fifty-something. I arrived promptly at six as arranged, with a nice bottle of red wine under my arm.

She met me at the door and accepted the wine with a gracious smile and a "Welcome to my house." There was the delectable aroma of roast beef emanating from the kitchen, but it wasn't anywhere it as near delectable as the essence of perfume emanating from her. I fought back the urge to reach out and take her in my arms.

Instead I said, "Thank you very much for having me."

Perhaps it was the choice of words with the unintentional double meaning, but she gave me a funny little sideways smile and said, "You're very welcome, I think I will be glad to have you." I think I imagined that she added, under her breath "I hope."

The meal was delicious and was made even more enjoyable by stimulating small talk, punctuated by double meanings with sexual innuendos. Like, when I commented on the roast she said, "I love a good piece of meat." Or her remark that the mashed potatoes were soft and creamy like "other things" that were good to eat.

By the time dinner was over, I had such a hard on I was embarrassed get up and help with clearing away the dishes. Despite my attempt to hide it, I was sure she noticed. Twice she "accidentally" bumped into me with her rump. The tight little kitchen in her trailer caused us to rub against each other every time we passed.

Finally, she edged by with her back to me and I kissed her on the neck. She spun around and kissed me back with the softest lips in the world. I put my arms around her and she offered me her tongue, which I took greedily. I knew my erection was evident but didn't care. She didn't seem to mind either; in fact she seamed to be pushing against it.

She whispered in my ear, "Do you want to make love to me?"

She had to be joking. I don't think I ever wanted anything as much, but "Yes, of course I do," was all I could get out.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Pour us both a glass of wine and meet me in the bedroom." With that she left me standing in the kitchen, my erection more erect than I ever remembered.

I hurried to follow her instructions and made my way toward the bedroom within a minute or two, a glass of wine in each hand. By the time I got there she had turned most of the lights off and changed into a caftan style nightgown. The dim light, the magic of her bedroom and the heady fragrance of her perfume all combined to make the entire setting dreamily erotic. She took both glasses of wine, put them on the nightstand along side the bed and came to me, her forearms against my chest. The sensual feeling of her body, obviously nude, under the silky fabric of her nightgown was exhilarating.

I put my arms around her and she raised her head, her eyes looking deeply into mine, her lips inviting to be kissed. I did what we both wanted, my mouth covering hers, my tongue cautiously probing for acceptance. Her lips parted and I savored the warm sweet flavor of her mouth, the smoothness of her teeth but most of all her willingness to allow part of my body into hers.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, carefully positioning her with the pillow under her head. Her short brown hair was arranged in such a way that it looked, in the dim light, like a halo. The entire room was filled with the aura of her persona.

I bent to kiss her again but she whispered, "I need you. Please take me now."

I began to slip my polo shirt off over my head and I felt her hands undoing my belt buckle. I removed my shoes, socks, pants and underpants while she slipped out of her caftan. The soft light only went to accentuate the beauty of her body and the splendor of the moment. I was momentarily taken aback by the thought of what I was about to do with this beautiful creature. She sensed my hesitation and again whispered, "Come, lay down with me and make mad, passionate, love to me, with me."

I eased into the bed, her warm, soft body molding itself to mine, her yielding, desirable breasts burning holes into my chest, her lips offering me paradise. My hands, exploring her body found that she was, in her own way, as excited as I was. I found a warm moist spot that caused her to gasp when I touched it so I touched it again and again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.