Unholy Marriage - Cover

Unholy Marriage

Copyright© 2001 by Spiller

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alyssia marries into a clan of most unusual customs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple  

"It was so nice of you to include my grandparents." Alexander caressed her hair while he drove the big Packard with his left hand. "And I'm so happy that you were OK, even if they are so much older than we are."

Alyssia had persuaded him to take the long drive around the lake. She felt they needed to talk, and she always found it easier to be honest in the darkness of a driving car.

"Well, first of all they both look incredibly good for their age, and it only felt natural after that long and very exciting talk we had while you were gone."

"Anyway, I'm sure they appreciated it very much." She could see his smile in the light from an oncoming car. "And it's been a long time since I last made love to Victoria. She really is an extraordinary woman."

"Secondly, their talk had made me very horny. I could hardly wait to take advantage of my new status as a clan member."

"I must say I'm happily surprised that you took so easily to involving somebody else in our lovelife. Of course I know you're a lovely, hot lady, but after all it's not the most common thing, you know."

"Dear Alexander. I have already confessed, that up until I met you, my sex life has been a rather one-sided affair between my fingers and my fantasy. In my line of work I have now and then stumbled upon books or manuscripts which could send my imagination flying high, and one of the fantasies, which always would bring me off, was sex with three, four, five people at the same time. So I'm not a total stranger to the life you are bringing me into, my love."

"I have no way of telling you how lucky I feel, that I didn't really fall in love until I met you. Was it the truth when you said you want to get married as soon as possible?"

"Yes, love. I can hardly wait."

"You know, there is the small matter of your engagement party. I am sure that Sully and Victoria must have told you about it?"

"Oh, yes. They said that a party would be set up to celebrate our engagement, and to initiate me to the clan. When are you going to arrange that party?"

"It's not for me to arrange. It is usually the grandparents' privilege to do so. After all they will know us all well enough to make sure, that they invite the right people. But they will probably make it for the upcoming weekend, dinner Saturday and then through breakfast Sunday."

"So soon?"

"Or so late. You know, really we ought to announce our engagement at the party, and I'd give you the ring at breakfast Sunday, but since we have rushed this a bit, you're already wearing the ring, and the party is a bit late."

"How much are you allowed to tell me about the initiation?"

"Not much, really. Sully and Victoria will invite a number of people, but they can not come themselves, and we'll meet for dinner, where you'll be presented to them. After dinner the party will be divided into two groups. Your group will take you to the big hall, and their task is to tell you, show you and help you to appreciate the joys of clan-life. There will be men and women of various ages in your group, and my grandparents will select them with utmost care, to make sure you are brought into our life gently and excitingly at the same time."

"And what about your group?"

"We will go to the library and spend the evening talking and making love, except for me. They will all try to excite me as much as possible, so that when we join you in the big hall at midnight, I'll be bursting to consummate you, even if you probably will be dead tired and dizzy from all the excitement and all the orgasms you have had."

"That doesn't seem fair, love."

"Fair or not, those are the rules. And I have no intention to challenge them."

The big car hummed along for another few minutes when Alyssia said: "Will you please stop at the next clearing in the wood? I cannot wait till we get home. I want you to take me out into the moonlight and make love to me, hard and fast and with no foreplay. Just fuck me, please, Alexander."

When she was stretched out on the blanket, the moonlight made her pale skin seem even paler, almost like silver, accentuating her dark nipples and her closely cropped, black pubic hair. Her dark curls floated round her beautiful face, and Alexander was certain, that he had never seen anything so beautiful. He barely took his time to tell her, before he loved her fiercely, urgently and hard, while Alyssia humped her slender body up against his. So utterly satisfied in body as well as in soul, they stayed naked in the moonlight for a while. The warm early summernight was so romantic, the mosquitoes were not yet out, and they hugged and held each other for yet a while, before they dressed again and continued the drive towards the city.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.