Wedding - Cover

Wedding

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All sorts of sexual shenanigans take place surrounding the wedding of a young couple.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The uniformed driver held the door open stiffly, nodding with a restrained smile at the bride and groom as he ushered them into the back of the limousine. Frank Jellicoe had a considerably more refined sense of propriety vis-a-vis automobiles than his father-in-law and had hired first-rate limos and drivers for the wedding. The driver tried to hide his grimace with a thin smile as he realized that the bride was half smashed as she climbed into the back of the limo.

“Go slow!” Melly cried out as the driver began closing the door. “I plan on necking with my new husband!” She broke out into raucous laughter, along with the rest of the bridal party waving them off. It seemed as if each of them had smuggled a bottle of champagne to the wedding and had opened them all during the photo session afterwards.

The driver fixed his face into a semi-smile at this. If anybody tossed their cookies in the back, there was a hefty surcharge for cleaning, but that simply meant he would be the one cleaning it up. He settled into his seat and endured the inevitable playing as the crocked bride ran the electric partition up and down a few times, then raised it completely.

Melly drank some more champagne, then gave the bottle to her new husband with a smile. Dave was nowhere near as drunk as his wife, who had an astonishing capacity for booze. She didn’t drink excessively very often, but when she did, she could really put it away! He rolled his eyes at her statement, then sipped some from the bottle and set it in a bottle holder in the door.

“Baby, you are too much,” he told her softly, leaning over to kiss her. “Mrs. Talbot, I love you.”

Melly wrapped her arms around the groom’s neck and returned the kiss passionately. “I love you, Mister Talbot.” She moaned at the touch of his lips. Pulling back, she grinned and said, “Melly Talbot. I like the sound of that.”

“Me too.”

Melly crawled up onto Dave’s lap and straddled his waist, an action which took considerable energy considering the length of her wedding dress. “You know that bit about ‘Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue?’ Want to see?” She flipped the hem of her dress lightly. “Huh?”

“Melly? You mean...? Jesus! Here?”

“Huh? Huh?” She continued teasing Dave with glimpses of her stockings, tormenting him with her wanton sexuality.

Dave sighed silently, knowing that he had absolutely no intestinal fortitude when it came to his wife’s sexual behavior. He knew that he would go along with whatever wacky idea she came up with, no matter what, or when, or where. His new wife had an innate ability to control him by controlling his dick. He loved her dearly, and knew that she loved him as well, but it went back to their first date.

They had met at a college frat party and after he had bought her a drink, he had begun to chat her up, hoping to get lucky. Realistically, he knew that the odds were decidedly against him, since any woman that stone cold foxy would have at least one or two other guys somewhere on the hook. Besides which, the odds of scoring the first time out were ridiculous; the best he was hoping for was a phone number and a chance for a future date.

Dave was pleasantly surprised to discover that Melly had only recently broken up with another guy. He was pleasantly shocked when, after a second round, she had leaned against him in the crowded room and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Do you have some condoms in your room?” she asked conversationally. Dave was too astounded to do more than nod ‘Yes’ vigorously. Melly continued, by saying, “Good! You simply drive me wild. You are making me so horny that my pussy juice is running down my legs and you are just going to have to lick me clean!” Dave grabbed her by the hand and pulled her behind him up the stairs, to kick his roommate out and screw her ragged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.