High Country Adventure - Cover

High Country Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - a tale of mis?adventure with a mother, father, son and daughter set in the wild country of Alaska.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Alan:

After breakfast I decided to carry on with our shelter, and pulled on a pair of shorts and headed back to the site. Mum said she would tidy up our campsite, wash our dishes and come and help. I decided that it would be a lot easier with some help to tie up the cross-members that I had readied yesterday so I went on and cut some roof beams. Except for a support across the middle most of them would not be bearing a lot of weight so they did not need to be as heavy as the outer ones which meant that I was able to gather them relatively quickly and return to the shelter just as Mum arrived. With her help I soon had the four top supports in place, allowing a few inches of fall from the front to rear, and tied securely. After tying the support crossbeam in the middle I was ready to place the lighter supporting branches spaced out across them.

When half were in place I put a double layer of PVC plastic over the whole roof and then placed the rest of the support branches in place. It was now rain proof but was very light weight and would be fragile in a strong wind and we decided that a thick covering of foliage and brush interwoven through the cross-branches would help secure everything. Since we'd been hard at it for a while we needed a rest first as it had been an n extremely hot and sticky couple of hours and we were both sweating profusely resulting in our clothing being quite wet. Mum's clothing was moist enough for it to have turned almost diaphanous and as a result I could make out her nipples and pubic hair through her white tee shirt and knickers, and, even though I had seen her naked and had enjoyed her body, I still found it an arousing and exciting sight, and I knew what I fancied during our break.

'God it's hot!" I mopped the sweat from my forehead, "I'm saturated. I think I might just jump in the river dressed and then have a lie down and let my shorts just dry on me. I reckon we've earned a rest. You going to join me?"

"I can't see any reason why not. I'm all sweaty and that's without even helping you cut all that wood. You've definitely earned a break. When we've had our rest you could carry on with the foliage and I'll fix some lunch - once the roofs finished we could probably sleep here - maybe tonight."

"OK. You make your way down to the river and I get a couple of towels from our tent and join you in a minute." And suiting my action to my words, I went to our tent and got our towels.

By the time I returned Mum was already in and splashing around and I soon joined her. Her panties were completely invisible now and her tee shirt was almost the same and the view I was getting soon gave me a hard-on even in the cool water. I managed to cop a few feels of Mum while we were frolicking and playing and she seemed to enjoy my squeezing her breasts and groping her crotch and copped a couple of squeezes of her own.

Eventually we left the river and returned to our new shelter and spread our towels and lay, facedown, on them. I was having great difficulty in not staring at Mum's backside and, even though she was facing away from me, I was sure that she knew I was ogling her because she slowly inched her legs apart allowing me a view up between them. Her knickers were still soaked and I could clearly see the lips of her pussy that looked to be slightly swollen and open and this enticing sight quickly became too much to resist. I moved over to Mum's feet and clasped one in my hands, rubbing it gently before lowering my head and taking her big toe in my mouth. I caressed it with my tongue and sucked hard on it pretending it was her clitoris and that I was making oral love to her cunt. Mum appeared to find this very stimulating and rolled carefully on to her back, taking care not to make me loose my grip, and pulled her tee shirt above her breasts. She fondled them and pinched her nipples, which soon stood proudly erect, with one hand as she slid the other one under the waistband of her panties. From where I was lying at her feet I could look up her body and clearly see her hand working under the crotch of her panties, her thumb was rubbing her clitoris and at least two of her fingers were pushed deeply between her cunt lips and I could see her thrusting and writhing against them.

I wasn't going to let this go to waste and I released her toe and moved up her body where I ripped her panties off, cast them aside and, pulling her hand away, I pushed my face into the junction of her thighs and plastered my open mouth over her pussy, licking and probing with my tongue and sucking and slobbering over the whole area. Mum spread herself wide open and then lifted her legs and placed one over each of my shoulders, squeezing my head between her thighs and forcing my face even harder in with her hands on the back of my head. It was divine and I would have been happy to bring Mum to an orgasm orally and not worry about fucking her but she soon decided she wanted more and, releasing her grip on me, she pulled and tugged until I was lying face to face on top of her where she locked her mouth on mine and we swapped tongues and saliva.

"I need you inside me." Mum groaned her request, "I know it's wicked and sinful but we fit together so well and the sex is so great I don't care. Fuck me now and don't be too gentle."

I'd had sex with horny women before but none had ever seemed so intent on and desperate to get fucked before and I was happy to oblige. I knelt up and unfastened my shorts and pushed them and my underwear down and off, lowering myself back down and locating the head of my dick at her hole. Taking notice of her request about being too gentle I thrust myself into her without any finesse and then proceeded to fuck her as long and as hard as I could manage. It seemed that no matter how hard I slammed into Mum she enjoyed it and forced herself hard back at me virtually begging for more. If she was like this al the time it surprised me that Dad had survived - there must be more to him than I thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.