High Country Adventure - Cover

High Country Adventure

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a tale of mis?adventure with a mother, father, son and daughter set in the wild country of Alaska.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter  

Alan:

We lay side by side, basking in the sunshine and in the afterglow of our sexual encounter, not speaking just enjoying the feeling of togetherness, but Mum eventually stirred and said.

"I suppose we had better get moving and return to camp for a meal before it gets dark." With some reluctance she sat up and pulled her tee shirt over her head and down to cover over those magnificent tits that intrigued me so much. The shirt was still damp and clung to her outlining them nicely and her nipples were clearly visible and prominent and it was a view that was sexier than seeing them bare. She stretched down and pulled her knickers over her feet and partly up her legs till her sitting position prevented her pulling them on any further.

"Could you help me to my feet. It's still a bit awkward standing up but when I'm erect I'm quite happy on my crutch."

I stood up, still stark naked and reached down and pulled her to her feet by both hands and handed her her stick.

"I'll pull your panties on for you." I dropped to my knees in front of her, grasping the waistband of her knickers with both hands, and, before pulling them up, leant forward and pushed my face into her groin. The smell was overpoweringly erotic, especially since she was still wet and partially aroused from our lovemaking, and I could not resist licking and sucking at her pussy even though I knew that my own spendings would still be seeping from her. I did not find it at all repugnant and was quite happily thrusting my tongue as deeply in between her cunt lips as I could and I would have continued doing it forever if Mum had allowed me. She was fondling my head and hair with her free hand and seemed to be enjoying my attention but eventually she moved away a little and said,

"You'd better stop that now or I'll never be able to stop you. Lets get back to camp and we can have an early night after a meal if you want." I wanted and the state of my cock definitely confirmed to Mum of my thoughts on her suggestion.

We made our way back to camp and knocked up a quick feed with a tin of beans and some scones left over from lunch. I was still naked and supporting a partial erection and, as the day was cooling as it grew darker, I dragged a sleeping bag from the tent and we sat cuddled together wrapped in it as we drank our coffee in front of the fire. I was hugging Mum to me and nuzzling the side of her neck and holding her breast in the hand that was wrapped round her. Soon I cast my coffee mug aside and pulled her even closer to me and proceeded to seriously kiss and arouse her. The coffee was soon the last thing on her mind and she had her arms round me and was kissing me passionately back. I worked her shirt up and she allowed me to remove it and then the only item of clothing we were wearing between us was her panties.

Mum loved having her breasts sucked on and I found that gently biting her nipples got her squealing with pleasure, as she seemed to enjoy just a small hint of pain. My erection was back with a vengeance and by the feel of the moisture between her thighs Mum was as highly aroused as me. Rather than try to remove her knickers I worked my fingers in through the leg opening and thrust them into her cunt. She groaned with pleasure and struggled to spread her legs further apart to enable me more access and thrust back at my invading fingers and was crooning with excitement. I was getting so wound up that I was frightened that I would blow my top without actually getting inside her and I was relieved when a log fell in the fire and the flames started to flicker out. I pulled away from Mum and said,

"Lets retire to the tent and carry on in comfort." I stood and pulled Mum to her feet and with the sleeping bag in one hand I helped her, with the other arm, limp to the tent and, after throwing the bag inside, eased her to her knees to enable her to crawl inside. When she was halfway through the flap I dropped down behind her and grabbed her panties and pulled them off and followed her in. She flopped face down on our bedding and I dropped on top of her, and, with my cock lying along the crack of her bum, I slowly moved back and forwards on her as I kissed and licked the back of her neck and reached under her and fondled her tits and pinched her nipples.

"Do you fancy making love to me in this position? Mum asked, "I don't mind. In fact I sometimes prefer it like that."

"I've never actually done it like this." I replied, "and I've always wanted to."

"OK Just roll off me for a minute." She ordered and when I did as she wanted she pushed the bundle of clothes that she used as a pillow under her to lift her backside higher in the air.

"It's much better with me like this. You can get in deeper, now." Mum lowered her top half back down and I moved back to take up my former position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.