The Scarlet Witch Versus The Hairdresser - Cover

The Scarlet Witch Versus The Hairdresser

by Yenoc

Copyright© 2001 by Yenoc

Erotica Sex Story: A story about comic book heroine the scarlet witch and her battle with the villain the hairdresser. it is the continued adventure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Humiliation   .

Chapter 1. Recap and Introduction

In her first encounter with the infamous follicle felon, the Hairdresser, the mutant heroine known as the Scarlet Witch, and commonly simply referred to as Scarlet though Wanda was her Christian name, had been lured into his diabolical styling salon under the premise of a beauty make over and hair coiffure. However, instead of a relaxing hair appointment to enhance her already natural beauty and provide a boost to her self-esteem, the Scarlet Witch had only encountered peril and doom at the hands of the knave stylist.

The Hairdresser, a man somehow time-shifted from the 1970s to the present, was well practiced in his craft and a master of tress manipulation. He carried a vast array of glamour products and sinister inventions, all of which he used for insidious purposes. Once the lawbreaker had Wanda Maximoff in his chair, her quiet day at the salon soon turned into a nightmare trip through Hell. The lout revealed his true plans to the captured heroine, explaining to her that she had once again been ensnared in a trap that had dropped her into the clutches of yet another lecherous villain.

The Scarlet Witch had managed to liberate herself from confines of the styling chair, and a raging battle had ensued between the heroine and her foe. At first the Hairdresser seemed to be no match for her marvelous hex power, and Wanda released hex after hex upon this dreg of humanity. However, the tide quickly turned against the Avenger as her opponent turned out to be more deadly and powerful than he initially appeared. Using various devices and hair care products at his disposal, the Hairdresser launched his own attack on the heroine and soon wore down her defenses.

The Scarlet Witch's predicament grew worse when her mutant hex abilities once again fizzled out and left her vulnerable. The battle was lost for the heroine when her enemy released a pack of his genetically created abominations, the Wiglets, at her. The young mutant fell to the Hairdresser's attack and was once more in dire peril. The sadistic criminal mastermind then proceeded to sexually assault and abuse the Scarlet Witch. She suffered great pain and humiliation as the man viciously raped her and forced her own body into betrayal...coming to desire and want his touch as he used artificial means to induce the need for sexual arousal and gratification within her heated loins.

Once the Hairdresser had ravished his young victim, he had tossed Scarlet aside like a forgotten newspaper and thought she was done. Unfortunately for him, the Scarlet Witch was anything but finished. Calling on her mutant heritage and limited magical knowledge, Wanda was able to start recovering not long after the rape ended by casting heal spells to mend her battered body. However, the scars left on her mentally would take far longer to cope with and heal. The rage swelled up within her breast until she could contain it no longer. In an amazing display of power, Scarlet Witch released her fury upon the Hairdresser and turned the villain into a statue of solid stone.

Unfortunately for the Scarlet Witch, that was not the last of the evil stylist. The Hairdresser was down, but he was far from being out of the picture for good. He was destined to return and plague the heroine again.


Chapter 2. A Familiar Face

The Scarlet Witch had just left the annual Mayoral Ball; she was tired from dancing with men she didn't know, but who wanted to get to know her all too quickly. Wanda walked briskly down the street, not even noticing that, for some reason, all of the streetlights were out for the next few blocks. A cool breeze swept along the sidewalk on this cold and desolate night.

The Hairdresser watched Scarlet closely from the shadows. He had stalked her for days, waiting patiently to find her alone...he was out for revenge, and he would have it. He could see the Scarlet Witch was deep in thought, planning out tomorrow's busy schedule as she paused briefly at a street corner. The Hairdresser left his alley hiding place and quietly approached Wanda.

The evil stylist was clad in a dark brown polyester leisure suit consisting of a jacket with wide lapels and a yellow silk ascot draped around his neck. He wore bell bottomed trousers and black leather, high-platform shoes. The villain had a white frilly lace shirt on beneath the jacket and a white belt around his waist. His pencil-thin mustache and slicked-down hair gave him the resemblance of a weasel.

"Hello there, Scarlet Witch!" the stylist spoke suddenly with contempt in his voice. The Scarlet Witch wheeled instantly to face the voice that sounded somewhat familiar. The Hairdresser stepped confidently out of the shadows and entered the light. "It's so nice to see you again," he continued, the sarcasm in his voice evident.

The Scarlet Witch frowned as she saw a fresher, younger version of the Hairdresser than she remembered from before standing calmly before her. "I thought I heard your stone body was destroyed before you revived," she said quietly to her nemesis.

The Hairdresser glared at Wanda with obvious hatred, "My original body was destroyed by your psychotic boyfriend, Magnnus; the son of a bitch took a sledge hammer to it! My spirit left my body when you turned me into stone, and, when my physical form was destroyed, I was stuck floating on some astral plain in a phantom state! One day I projected myself into a seance that a was conducted by a Medium con artist who was trying to bilk and old couple out of their life savings by conjuring up their deceased son. It was rather amusing to watch all three of them crap their pants when I manifested in front of them. Through the Medium I was able to set the gears in motion to be human once more."

" The Medium contacted the Clone Master—he owed me a favor, so he cloned a new body for me. And thanks to a former student of Dr. Strange, who recently went out on his own, I was able to convey my spirit into this new body. You hurt me, you bitch, and put me into a living Hell! I am going to take care of you and then deal with Magnnus!" the villain concluded nefariously.

"Hmmm, I don't know how the law deals with cloning; technically you are a new life form, and so have committed no crimes. Move on and I will not arrest you," the buxom, blue-eyed heroine dismissed him abruptly with a wave of her hand, and then continued more threateningly, "Just move along."

The Hairdresser raved on, "You don't get off the easily lady. You destroyed my body damn you! I'm going to enjoy hurting you!"

The Scarlet Witch glared intensely at the out-dated villain and spat angrily, "You may be the one that is hurt! I can cause far worse things to happen, without meaning to, than turning you to stone." A hundred small flashes of light suddenly surrounded the Avenger's bodacious form, and the blue and white formal gown she had been wearing was suddenly replaced by her usual costume consisting of calve-high boots, low-cut leotard, long gloves, M-shaped tiara, and full cloak, all crimson in color, worn over a neck-to-toe, rose-colored body stocking. She wore a small, circular disk centered on her tiara above her forehead, and an oval broach on her cloak's neck piece just below her comely chin; both pieces of adamantium "jewelry" wire silver in color and centered with deep red rubies. In her right hand she carried a long, adamantium, silver-colored, ruby-crowned scepter, which she raised threateningly.

The Hairdresser stepped back quickly into the shadows and disappeared. "You have no idea what I will do to you girl!" the stylists voice whispered as if from nowhere.

"Hmmm...maybe he took my advice," the crimson-clad Avenger said hopefully to herself. The Scarlet Witch turned to continue on her way, glancing back occasionally as she moved.


Chapter 3. Street Fight

The Scarlet Witch picked up the pace to a brisk walk, intent on putting distance between herself and the evil stylist. However, back in the dark alley, the Hairdresser silently picked up a trash can and abruptly hurled it at Scarlet as she walked away. The villain was seething inside like cauldron of boiling water.

Wanda was knocked brutally forward as the trash can hit her hard in the back and sent her crashing to the ground. The Avenger cried stridently out in pain, and then rolled nimbly onto her side. Quickly leaping to her feet with her silver-colored adamantium scepter clutched tightly in hand, the heroine pointed the tennis-ball-sized ruby tip at the villain's location and energized the rod with her mutant hex power.

Meanwhile, the Hairdresser quickly rushed the Scarlet Witch as she swung her weapon toward him. He swiftly brought up his right arm and drove his fist hard into Wanda's firm stomach, just as a powerful stream of flame discharged from the business end of the scepter. The

aerial flame bolt was not released fast enough, and shot harmlessly past the villain's right shoulder as he attacked.

Scarlet suddenly found herself doubling over as the Hairdresser's wicked punch drove cruelly into her abdomen. "Uummph," the young mutant wheezed as the air was expelled abruptly from her lungs. Then the young heroine started again toward her foe, raising her scepter to use it as a fighting staff. Holding the metal rod like a short staff, hands shoulder-width apart, the Scarlet Witch suddenly struck her outdated opponent first in the lower right ribs, then in the lower left ribs, followed by a quick blow to the head.

"Leave me alone!" the cloaked mutant yelled angrily. Holding the end of her scepter firmly with two hands, Wanda then swept swiftly at the Hairdresser's legs.

The Hairdresser dropped hard to the street, and, as his beautiful would-be victim continued to beat him with the staff, his hands were clasped to his sides as his ribs exploded in stabbing pain. It felt as though his sides were going to collapse internally, and he was sure several ribs were either broken or badly cracked. Stars blazed before his eyes, and he could feel a lump starting to form on the back of his head. He was certain the furiously attacking Avenger had given him a mild concussion.

Gritting his teeth and fighting back the pain and the urge to pass out, the villain rolled clumsily to the side and staggered behind a bench. He reached suddenly up, clutching his head; he felt warm blood on his hand. With trembling fingers, the hurt man reached abruptly into the right front pocket of his trousers and removed a blue, plastic, holey curler from within. His right arm quickly flopped down toward the sidewalk, and the curler was swiftly released from his numb fingers. As if self-propelled, the curler rolled purposefully down the walkway in Wanda's direction. When the curler had tumbled to within five feet of the startled heroine, it detonated with the force of a sawed-off shotgun.

"EEEeeeeeppp!!!" The Scarlet Witch recoiled suddenly backward, screeching loudly, as the shockwave from the blast sent her helplessly sprawling like a rag doll. She smashed hard into a streetlight pole behind her and then bounced forward back towards her attacker.

One of the perks of being in a lab-created body was that his new body had been genetically engineered by the Clone Master to have a high metabolism. This allowed the Hairdresser's new body to recover from trauma three times faster than a normal human being. His body healed quickly, and also fought off various forms of ailments and germs. Within minutes the villain's wounds had healed and the small cuts on his skin sealed up like new. His vigor and strength renewed, the scoundrel rose quickly to his feet and charged at the flailing Scarlet. His left leg then suddenly shot up, and he delivered a round-house kick hard to the rebounding heroine's chin with his platform shoe.

As she sailed helplessly through the air right into the kick, the Avenger's head was suddenly thrown back with the surprise blow, and the Scarlet Witch landed buttocks-first hard on the sidewalk.

The Hairdresser nimbly touched down on his feet, and quickly took the hair dryer out of the holster on his hip. He swiftly pressed a button on the dryer and it erupted like a flame thrower, sending a hot ball of fire at his comely foe.

The Scarlet Witch rolled, attempting to get out of the way, but was still stunned and thus caught in the searing flames. "AAAaaeeeEEE!!" the Scarlet Witch screamed in terror! The heroine quickly started rolling on the ground to put out the flames. Wanda then abruptly touched the silver-colored ruby-centered broach below her lovely chin, a teleportation device, and with a slight flash of light and small gust of wind...disappeared! With a similar slight flash of light and small gust of wind...she quickly reappeared...in a new, unburned costume.

The Hairdresser saw the heroine rolling on the ground to stamp out her fiery clothing. He also saw her ruby-tipped scepter lying in the street, and quickly picked it up. As the Avenger reappeared, he held the staff like a javelin and hurled it away onto the roof of a building. As she stood on the other side of the street casting heal spells, the Hairdresser tackled Wanda and drove his elbow hard into her midsection.

The Scarlet Witch "oomphed" again from the body blow and then brought both hands, clenched tightly together, abruptly down on the back of the Hairdresser's neck. Wanda then struggled to get untangled from the man.

The Hairdresser yelled loudly in pain from the blow to his neck and fell back. Suddenly he took out the hair-perm mace from his jacket pocket and sprayed it towards Scarlet's face. The spray caught the heroine by surprise, and she choked and cried as her lungs and eyes were suddenly on fire...she backed away...blind, rubbing her face. The villain crouched low and struck the Avenger in the ribs with his fist.

As the Scarlet Witch shook her head, her vision cleared very slightly. She felt the fist strike a crunching blow to her ribs, and she dropped weakly to her knees. Then the Hairdresser suddenly stood, and brought up his knee, cracking it forcefully against her jaw. Scarlet cried out from the vicious blow, but, her mind dazed, she still managed to cast a hex; a green sphere-like probability-altering field closed in and the maniacal beautician from all sides.

The Hairdresser saw the ghostly sphere begin to surround him and jumped into the air, doing a backward flip to try and escape the hex, but the miscreant failed miserably and fell clumsily to the street as winds of change encompassed him. The villain was suddenly struck by a great blast of air and thrown uncontrollably backward into the side of a parked bus. He dropped dazed to the ground, face down, clutching his left leg and moaning in pain.

The Scarlet Witch felt all rubbery legged, dazed, and physically beaten by the surprise attack. Yet because she was a heroine, Wanda staggered toward her apparently injured foe...thinking to heal him and end his pain before arresting him.

The Hairdresser crawled slowly away from the bus, and backed into the darkened entryway of a closed pawnshop.

Scarlet mumbled weakly, "Had enough"? She purposefully pulled a set of handcuffs from a pouch in her cloak.

The Hairdresser surreptitiously watched Wanda's approach. He feigned disorientation, leaned slowly back in the shadows, and ran his hands through his slicked down hair. When he pulled them away, he had a small pool of a clear oily substance in his palms. The villain carefully tossed the hair grease in the Avenger's path, and it formed a clear puddle in front of her.

The Scarlet Witch suddenly had her feet sail out from under her and she landed hard on her butt as she slipped in the pool of hair grease.

The Hairdresser quickly got to his feet, but was in obvious pain. He limped over to Scarlet and backhanded her viciously across the face.

The heroine screamed at the blow, her head flying back. The Scarlet Witch recovered swiftly to cast another hex, and again a green ghostly probability-altering field enveloped the Hairdresser from all directions. Nothing happened, save the appearance of pretty colored lights; the hex turned out to be yet another dud! Once more the heroine's power had failed her and left the girl in dire peril.

The Hairdresser responded with a quick headbutt to the heroine's face. The Scarlet Witch's head was thrown back from the hard clash of heads, and she fell back on the sidewalk, almost out of it. The villain then grabbed Scarlet by the back of her long auburn hair and pulled her to her feet. "I'm going to pull out your hair bitch! Get ready because I'm not done yet!" he screeched.

The desperate Scarlet Witch weakly pulled her hands up, under his arms, and struck him in the chin. The Hairdresser's head reeled back, and he bit down hard on his tongue. He roared with rage, and delivered a violent judo chop to Scarlet's throat. Wanda was knocked back down to the sidewalk by the blow...she started to weakly gesture at the deranged cosmetician.

The Hairdresser suddenly took out a small compact from his pocket. He opened the makeup container, and took out a round white powder puff. The slightly effeminate man patted his nose gently with the powder puff, and tossed it into the air where the applicator-puff swiftly expanded to a 10-foot circular radius. He caught the enlarged puff in his hands as it fell back downward and dramatically yelled, "Makeup!!"

The Hairdresser then victoriously struck the Scarlet Witch with the puff. The powder puff exploded outward and compressed cosmetics with the force of a small car hurled Wanda backward toward a brick wall. Scarlet, with a hollow "ummmphhh," struck the wall and collapsed limply to the ground, unconscious.


Chapter 4. Bound to be Unwrapped

The Hairdresser cautiously approached the fallen heroine and nudged her gently with his shoe, chiding derisively, "Get up!" The Scarlet Witch moaned softly...but was not able to understand the noise around her. The vengeful villain saw that pretty heroine was out it, and smiled wickedly at her plight. He rolled Wanda over onto her stomach and took her handcuffs from her. He yanked her arms behind her back and quickly cuffed her wrists together. He casually knocked the tiara off her auburn-tressed head, and deftly tore off her crimson cloak, tossing it aside. Scarlet moaned weakly as she was manhandled.

The Hairdresser picked the Scarlet Witch up and, in a quick easy motion, tossed her over his shoulder. He made his way back to his awaiting vehicle, and threw Wanda into the back of his yellow 1977 Volkswagon Beetle. The odd looking man then reached for a brown paper bag on the floor near the back seat, and carefully took out a rag and a bottle of chloroform. He doused the rag with the ether-like liquid and pressed it firmly over Scarlet's mouth and nose, making sure the heroine would remain unconscious for the trip back to his lair. He quickly got into the auto and they were off to his new hideout.

Shortly, they arrived at the hideout located over an old barbershop that had been closed ten years earlier. The Hairdresser quietly pulled the car around the back of the building, and then roughly dragged the heroine from the back seat. The follicle felon entered through the rear of the shop and swiftly took the Scarlet Witch down to the basement. It was a cold dark place with stone walls and floor. Wanda was draped limply over the Hairdresser's shoulders as he carried her...out from the chloroform rag that had fallen from her face when she was lifted from the car.

The stylist carefully leaned the unconscious heroine against a wall, and threw a lever on the stone partition. Two small doors quietly opened in the ceiling, and two chains with iron shackles on the ends slowly lowered out of the compartments down toward them. The Hairdresser quickly uncuffed the Scarlet Witch's hands and purposely lifted her arms over her head. The villain deftly stretched her arms upward and outward, and placed her hands in the shackles; as he released her, she hung limp from the irons.

The Scarlet Witch slowly began to stir. "Ohhhh...ahhh...what's happening?" she mumbled.

The Hairdresser snorted, "Just wait and see, Scarlet!!"

Wanda realized she was in trouble and quickly started yelling. "Let me loose... now or I'll... " she trailed off.

"Or you'll what? Shut your mouth!!" he inquired and then commanded. The Hairdresser spread the heroine's feet apart and placed leg shackles tightly around the heroine's ankles and secured them to hooks bolted to steel plates on the stone floor. He then stood, leaving Wanda to dangle in her bonds in an X-pattern. As the Scarlet Witch's lovely blue eyes glared at the Hairdresser, he pulled out his straight razor and sliced Scarlet's leotard and body stocking open down the sides.

"Stop that you fiend!" the Scarlet Witch screeched wide-eyed as she struggled futilely in the bonds.

The Hairdresser slapped her abruptly across the face, and commanded, "Quiet!" The Hairdresser then cut Wanda's costume off her struggling body with graceful, fluid motions and soon left her twitching in her bonds naked.

"Owwww!" the Avenger protested as she continued to glare, sputtering at the evil stylist as he worked on her costume. Scarlet felt a chill from the wind on her naked body, and stammered, "You think me helpless just because I'm bound!" She began concentrating. Then, suddenly, Wanda cast a hex and a green sphere-like probability-altering field closed in and enveloped the Hairdresser. Instantly, part of the ceiling crumbled and fell towards him.

The Hairdresser heard the loud roar of noise and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the ceiling come crashing down about him. He quickly flipped and rolled through the falling debris, able to avoid most of it through his quick reflexes. However, some of the smaller debris pummeled him and left new cuts and scrapes on his body, along with fresh bruises.

The sadistic stylist moaned slightly as he crawled back toward the Scarlet Witch and slipped a metal rod from his right ankle. It was a long, round, cylinder that resembled the reflective metallic end of a curling iron, but it had no hand grip on the end... only a black plastic base. The cylinder was hollow and started to whir as the villain manipulated the base of it.


Chapter 5. Distractions

With a brutal lunge, the Hairdresser suddenly took the cylinder and jammed it firmly between Wanda's shapely legs.

The Scarlet Witch screamed shrilly as the cold metallic object was forced into her tight, dry sex, "You bastard...get that out of me right now!!"

The Hairdresser gripped the cylinder tightly and shoved it up into the heroine's channel, spouting angrily, "Never! I want you to suffer!" The vengeful villain left the curling iron dangling and whirring from between the young mutant's legs.

The metal cylinder between Wanda's legs vibrated within her, causing a discomfort as it filled her womb, but sexual arousal as well, making it difficult to regain her concentration.

"How do you like my curling-iron vibrator, Avenger?" the evil stylist chuckled with glee.

The Scarlet Witch moaned softly, hanging spread-eagled and helpless, but glared in defiance. "Take it out of me villain...this is wrong...it's rape!" she commanded haughtily.

"Well duh!!" her enemy patronized her. The Hairdresser grabbed the base of the vibrator and thrust it in and out of Scarlet Witch's sex, chortling sardonically, "It's fun for me lady!" The coiffure commando then inserted the vibrator deep into Wanda's pussy, and placed a leather belt around her trim waist. He quickly pulled out a small strap and, with practiced precision, ran the strap over her slit as he snapped the band on the vibrator first in the front and then the back to seal the evil device inside her sex.

"Gggggghhhh! Damn it, stop it...take that thing out...I can't stand the sick feelings it is giving me!" Wanda professed nervously. She tried to hide the fact that the involuntary filling, as painful as it was initially, was already causing other... troubling... responses within her body.

"You better get used to it Scarlet, because is stays inside you." As the almost comical cosmetician made that pronouncement, the vibrator pulsed inside the Avenger's vagina and sent a stimulating burst of energy throughout her loins.

The Scarlet Witch pulled and tugged desperately at the shackles on her ankles and wrists... she knew that the vibrating rod within her would prevent her from achieving the focus necessary to cast another hex. Wanda gasped, "You sick pervert...you won't get away with this!"

The chuckling Hairdresser walked quickly behind Scarlet and brought his hands up from behind her to gently cup her ample beasts. He lifted the globes in his palms and massaged them tenderly. He ran his hands softly over her quivering breasts and deftly rolled her nipples with his fingers. "I already have gotten away with it," he gleefully informed his captive.

The Scarlet Witch spouted out an angry scream, "I'll get you, you bastard...let me alone...now!!" The warmth, unwanted, was building in her loins, the vibrating rod...no longer uncomfortable at all.

The Hairdresser grabbed Wanda's jiggling breasts as she screamed out, and twisted the globes roughly with his hands. "You don't tell me what to do, Bitch!!! I'm in charge!!" he shouted shrilly at her. The villain had a wild, crazy look on his face, as though he was about to snap.

Scarlet looked pleadingly at the man who was molesting her...fear creeping into her widened, tearful, blue eyes. "Please stop this!" she said shakily, almost in a whisper.

The twisted hair specialist slapped her breasts harshly, and pinched her delicate nipples. He pushed a button on a remote unit and the vibrator started to buzz faster inside the Scarlet Witch's pussy, and began to rotate around inside her as it sent small electrical zaps through her loins.

"Gggaaagggaagghh!" Wanda screeched loudly. The heroine yanked violently on the chains as the pleasure built, then suddenly turned to pain from the shocks, and then built again until the next shock. The Avenger was soon surprised to find that she was starting to find pleasure in the shocking electrical pain impulses themselves.

The Hairdresser gloatingly leaned in next to the bucking heroine and gently kissed Wanda on her luscious mouth. He alternated the types of zaps firing through her pussy. The Avenger was hit by pleasure jolts, and then by pain jolts. He laughed sadistically at her torment as the heroine's mind was gradually torn asunder.

Wanda sobbed in despair, "Stooppp! Stooppp! Let me go damn it! Pllleaassee...let me go!" Suddenly, the Scarlet Witch's face started to become flushed...she bucked violently, and then had a mighty orgasm. She started crying in shame, and sobbed, gasping for air.


Chapter 6. Fire Above and Below

The Hairdresser chuckled loudly when he saw the lovely mutant's tear-stained young face. "That's it! Cry Scarlet! Let me see your tears!! This is too sweet! Aha-ha!!" he chided sarcastically.

The Scarlet Witch tried to look defiantly at the villain, but couldn't. She could only watch dumbfounded as the Hairdresser suddenly took some rope out of a cabinet, and started to wrap the cord around her bounteous breasts in slow, tight circles. The sadistic maniac ran the ropes between and around her bouncing orbs several times. He tied the ropes into knots at various places around the tender mammary glands...pulling the rope tight around her cleavage so that her breasts soon set into hard balls of flesh, slowly reddening as the circulation was cut off from her chest. The Hairdresser then squeezed her tit balls and playfully slapped them around. Her nipples grew even harder as more blood was forced into them.

"Let me go, please...I'll see to it that you are paid a large ransom for my release," Wanda pleaded softly and then wept in humiliated pain. As a swelling sensation arose within her bound breasts, they became sensitive... and the slaps terribly painful.

The Hairdresser ignored her words as he gleefully entertained himself by slapping her tit balls about like small punching bags. He viciously twisted her sore nipples, and grinned broadly as this action elucidated strident screams and the bound heroine's breasts start to turn a purplish hue. The sex-crazed stylist cruelly squeezed her rotund breasts together and licked her exposed neck. "I can tell you enjoy this Scarlet, just like the last time!!" he pronounced derisively.

Wanda spat shrilly with venom in her voice, "Ahhhhahh!! Bastard! Stop...stop now... I in no way enjoy this!!" However, the moistness in her loins grew...the vibrating rod still working on her lower sexual center.

The Hairdresser mocked her, "Then why are you moaning so, and why is your pussy so wet?!" The vibrator continued to spin seductively around in her channel as it buzzed on and shocked her over and over.

The Scarlet Witch suddenly climaxed again, screaming, "Ohheeeegghhh! Shit!!! The reeling Avenger struggled with the ropes, and with her "self" as the Hairdresser laughed maniacally at her obvious surrender to her pleasure.

The chuckling villain slowly bent over, kissed her mouth, and sucked on her tongue. He whispered in her ear, "I knew you would enjoy being in my tender loving care again, Avenger."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.