Orphans - Cover

Orphans

by El Gato

Copyright© 2001 by El Gato

Erotica Sex Story: Sharon needs a place to stay until the summer semester. Danny is happy to help his friend. A story of loneliness, romance, and trust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slow   .

We were both orphans, her by an act of God, me by an act of parental choice. Her last year of High School was spent with her paternal grandmother after her mom and dad were killed in a tornado. I spent my entire life living with different 'nannies' and 'governesses' because my parents were too busy to bother with the 'accident' they spawned. Yeah, I know. You're saying 'poor little rich kid' right now. Well, big deal. They say that money can't buy happiness, they're right. It only buys a better brand of loneliness.

I have to thank my second 'governess' that I only have a small chip on my shoulder. It comes from becoming disillusioned and skeptical early in life. Enough of that, though.

Sharon was a frumpy looking blonde who wore a fake pair of glasses. Her look was all part of her plan to keep people away; she wasn't in college to socialize. She told me so. I met her during my junior year (she was a Sophomore), we both were taking Psych I and Business Law. After the first week, we started meeting every Tuesday and Thursday in the library to study. When we'd take a break I would start a little small talk with her. Something about her just drew me in; maybe I recognized she was lonely, too.

What's my name, did you say? Well, you can just call me Danny for the time being. Just an average guy, average height and build, average all around; except for the accident of my birth. Oh, well.

We both stayed on campus during most holidays. She wasn't close to her grandmother, and I didn't want to see my folks, either. I began to notice how pretty her eyes were, and that her dull clothes couldn't completely hide what had to be a nice figure. I asked her out a couple of times, but was gently rebuffed each time.

Our second semester of studying together only found us with one class in common. We still kept the same schedule at the library, though. Our conversations during breaks were relaxed and open. She told me about her strict upbringing, about only dating her last year in High School, and her struggle to keep up her grades. I told her about my deprived rich kid life, and how I stopped dating after overhearing an ex-girlfriend say that she was only going out with me in the hopes of getting expensive gifts. She didn't like me, at all, she just liked my money.

Sharon finally let me take her to dinner, but only to dinner, a couple of times. I found myself really liking her company. I considered her my first and only real friend. Just because she was a girl didn't mean anything to me, not yet anyway.

Finals rolled around, as they always do; and we were talking about our plans for the summer.

"I'm going to spend a couple of weeks on the lake. Dad bought this great motor yacht, used it one summer, and hasn't used it since." I laughed. "This will be the third summer I've had it to myself."

Sharon thumped my shoulder. "Poor little rich kid, my ass!" Then she sighed. "I've got to stay in the dorm by myself until the summer semester. Grandma isn't well. She put herself into a home, and I can't go stay with her anymore. She wants me to write, but I'm only to visit once a month." She shook her head. "My dorm parents are cool, but even they're leaving for a week. I hate being all alone like that."

I placed her hands in my upturned palms on the table between us. "I'm sorry, Sharon. I don't mean to flaunt my good fortune in front of you."

"It's OK. I'm just going to miss you, that's all." She squeezed my hands.

I squeezed back. "I'm going to miss you, too." We both sighed at our misfortune in life. Then I decided to do something about it. "Sharon? We don't have to be alone, you know."

"What?"

"You could come with me for the two weeks until summer term." I stopped her automatic objection, and continued. "Look. This isn't a little boat. It's a small ship, really. Two staterooms, a full head, all the comforts of home. Including satellite TV. You know I can afford to bring along any number of friends, and you're my friend. Don't automatically say no. Think it over, and tell me tomorrow after grades are posted." I extended my right hand. "Is it a deal?"

She tentatively took my proffered hand, "OK, I'll think it over. But no promises!"

"It's all I ask." I gently shook her hand. "Meet me here tomorrow after three, OK?" She just smiled and nodded her agreement.

The following day was Wednesday, and grades were posted at noon in the various buildings. I made the trek, fought the (small) crowds, and collected my grades. I was proud of myself, but knew I was the only one. I ate a late lunch, and then headed for the library to meet Sharon. I saw her headed my way; she looked both agitated and preoccupied. I got close enough to see the worried look, and then walked up next to her.

"Hi! Have you seen your grades, yet?" She was startled, but recovered and smiled.

"Hi! Yes, all but one is posted. Professor Stevens is late, as usual." We walked to a bench, and sat down. "How did you do?"

"I did pretty good. One 'B', and the rest were all 'A's'. I'm feeling rather smug, right now. How about you?"

"I did better this time, thanks to you. Two 'B's', and the rest were all 'A's'. That's a vast improvement over the two 'C's' from the last semester, and no 'A's' to boot. You've been a big help. Thanks, very much.'

She had been looking at my face, seeming very happy, then she looked down and away. Her smile was gone.

"What's wrong? Is it your grandmother? Is she alright?" My voice sounded my concern.

Sharon chewed her lip for a second, and then looked at me. "No. Gran's all right. It's me, I'm afraid. The dorms are closing for ten days for renovations, and I won't be able to stay in them. I've got to move my stuff into storage, even." She gave me a wry grin. "I hadn't really planned on accepting your offer, you know that don't you?" I probably looked crestfallen. She put her hand on my arm. "Don't look at me like that. You don't know the whole story. And now..." Her hand fell away with her gaze.

"It's OK. You don't owe me any explanations. I'll even help you move your stuff before I go on vacation. I'll still miss you, though."

I thought I saw her wipe a tear, but she was looking away again. "Now I really feel like a heel." She turned back to me, but was looking down still. "Is your offer still open? I do need someplace to stay, and a vacation does sound good. If you don't want me to go, I'll understand."

I reached out and gently raised her chin. "I'm looking forward to spending my vacation with my friend. I'd feel bad if I couldn't do that, you know?" She gave me another small smile. "I'd better go make arrangements. When do you need help moving your stuff?"

"Thanks, Danny. The dorm parents and my roommate are helping me store my stuff. What do I need to bring with me?"

"Just some clothes and toiletries. Everything else will be taken care of." I gave her a big smile. "You're going to love this motor yacht! It's got all the neat stuff. I can't wait to show her to you."

She gave a little laugh. "Boys and their toys, eh? We'll have fun, I think." We made plans on where and when to meet, and then went off to get ready.

Friday morning I walked into the lobby of her dorm, and called her room. "Hi Sharon. I'm out front."

"OK, I'll be right down."

Sharon came into the lobby carrying two suitcases, and had a third bag slung across her shoulder. I moved to help her. "Let me carry some of that."

She set the suitcases down, and took the bag from her shoulder. "Here, take this one. It's easier to carry two suitcases. Balance, you know."

We put her luggage in the back of my suburban next to mine. What's that? A suburban did you ask? Yes, I drive a big SUV. I like the room, and the four- wheel-drive. I had a 'flash' car when I was in high school, but decided on the suburban when I came to college.

The drive to the lake was a little over three hours, the marina was another hour past that. We didn't talk much on the trip, just some small talk about classes and grades. We listened to my collection of big band and jazz, just letting the time flow by us. Quickly enough, I was pulling into the parking lot of the marina restaurant.

"Ready for lunch?" I asked.

"Sounds good, I'm starved. But aren't we going to the boat?" She was looking towards the water, trying to figure out which 'boat' it was.

I laughed. "Not yet. This is the last chance to eat someone else's cooking for a few days, so I'm going to avail myself of it." I extended my hand. "Coming along?"

She blew a raspberry at me, but smiled and took my hand. "Well, since you put it that way, I'd better eat a BIG lunch."

Lunch was quite good, I had the lake trout, and Sharon settled on the catfish nuggets. I bailed us out, and we were soon walking back to the truck. I drove to the far side of the marina, and parked next to the lakeshore office.

"I just have to check in, and we'll go on board. It should be around twenty minutes, do you want to come with me, or would you rather wait here?"

"I'll just wait. I love your collection of music."

"No problem. I'll be back in a flash."

The paperwork was ready for me; I just needed to double check that the extra stores had been laid on board. The marina pilot was just pulling her into the slip when I finished signing for storage on the truck. I went out to get Sharon.

"OK, we're ready now." Sharon was looking at the dock where the marina pilot had just finished tying off.

"Would you look at the size of that thing!? It's huge!"

I took a quick lookdown, and then deadpanned, "I didn't think it was showing."

Sharon punched me softly in the shoulder. "You clown. I'm talking about the boat that guy just parked over there." She was pointing at the end of the marina office dock.

I just nodded sagely. "Yes, it's a good fifty-eight feet long. However, the 'marina pilot' just 'tied-off' my fathers 'motor yacht', so let's get this stuff on board." I reached over and gently lifted her chin, closing her mouth. "Wouldn't want you to catch flies." She punched me a little harder, that time.

Forty minutes later, after stowing everything away, and a quick lesson on casting off; we were pulling out from the marina harbor. It was a calm warm day, and the view from the flying bridge was idyllic. The sun was sparkling across the marina surface, the light breeze only causing the smallest of ripples to scatter the light. As we approached the causeway, the waves from the expanse of the lake broke the sparkle into distinct traveling points on the slope of each wave.

Sharon sat next to me on the captain's chair. "So, what's the plan? What do you do when you're on vacation on a 'motor yacht'?"

I turned up the channel, and gave the twin diesels some more throttle. "I usually go to this spot I know, fish a little, work on a tan some, and read a good book or two." I checked the radar ahead. "I like swimming, too. The water at this spot is only ten feet deep for a long ways, the sun warms it to just the right temperature."

"Only ten feet deep? I wouldn't think you could fit this monster in water that shallow."

"I only need five feet for this boat. Yes, it's a motor yacht, but anything that can fit inside a ship is a boat. Even one as big as this one." I grinned at her. "The length of 'Conspicuous Consumption' is just over fifty-eight feet. Her beam is just over sixteen feet. She's powered by twin six hundred-sixty horse diesel engines, and has a draft of three feet. She carries six hundred fifty gallons of fuel, two hundred-fifty gallons of water, and a hundred gallons of propane."

"Wow." Sharon pointed at the radar on the instrument panel. "What's that you keep looking at?"

"Multifunction radar. It can look for other boats, as well as weather. The other gauges are for the engines, fuel, depth gauge, and other stuff." I gave her a run down on the meanings of all the lights and gauges, and what each meant as we operated the boat. When she seemed to get the hang of what it all meant, I shifted the wheel over to her side. "Here, you drive for a while. Just keep us on this heading for a few."

She tentatively took the helm, but I could tell she was nervous. Very nervous. "Uhm, Danny? Just how much does a motor yacht like this cost, anyway?"

"Oh, just over one-point-one million."

Her hands left the wheel like it was red-hot. She started to shake them agitatedly. "Take it back! Take it back!"

I just laughed and shifted the wheel, again. "Alright, but you don't know what you're missing."

She just crossed her arms under her breasts and glared at me. "That wasn't funny. I'll probably have to work for forty years to make a million dollars, and you just hand me the wheel like that! That kind of responsibility makes me nervous."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm sorry, it's kind of fun to navigate a boat like this. I thought you'd enjoy it, too. What do you think, maybe later?"

"Let me calm down some. This is supposed to be a vacation, right?" She smiled at me to let me know it was OK.

"Yep, so let's sit back and relax a bit. Just enjoy the ride for while." I sat back into the cushion.

Soon we were approaching my favorite anchorage, a long shallow cove with sheltering hills to keep the wind off. It has a dogleg at the entrance, acting as a natural jetty; keeping out the swell of the lake. I carefully ran us in, set the aft and fore anchors, then shut down the engines. Sharon was looking at the hills surrounding us.

"How did you find this place? I couldn't see the entrance until you brought us in." She was shading her eyes from the evening glare.

"I got lucky. Dad flew us here when he bought the boat, and I spotted it from the air. It took my entire first vacation to find it, even then." I grinned at her. "Now I've got it marked on the GPS system. It's easy to find after that."

She laughed. "Like I said before, boys and their toys." She looked at me and smiled. "It's a beautiful place, Danny. Thanks for bringing me." She hugged me, and quickly released me before I could put my arms around her.

I responded, "You're welcome." As she backed away.

I led the way to the aft deck, and uncovered the grill. "Like I said, all the comforts of home. Ready for dinner?"

She rubbed her tummy. "Yeah, even after pigging out at lunch, I'm hungry."

I motioned her forward. "Let me show you the galley."

I did a brief tour of the functions and features of the galley, and showed her how to turn on the small generator to maintain electricity. You could feel the vibration when it started up, but not as it ran. Sharon marveled that she couldn't hear it as it ran.

"Yes, dad spared no expense on the boat. I'll have to tell you about it as we go along." I pulled out two steaks from the icebox, and then pulled the ingredients for the salad. "Make you a deal. How about making a salad while I grill the steaks?"

"You're on, captain." She saluted me, with a big grin as she stood at attention.

"At ease, soldier." I grinned back. "You'd better watch out, I hear the captain runs a tight ship."

We each fell to our tasks, and soon the salad and steak was demolished. Eating on the open aft deck always seems to whet my appetite. We did the dishes together, and then sat on the deck and watched the sun go down.

Sharon yawned. "Oops. Sorry, I guess I'm more worn out than I thought."

"Think nothing of it. I'm a little pooped, myself." I got up and stretched. "We've got all the time in the world, so sleep late if you want to." I walked over and turned on the ship marker lights. "If you have any questions, just holler."

We went down to our respective cabins. "Goodnight." I called out, as she turned and closed her door. I heard the lock catch.

I was up early the next morning, and decided to go for a swim. I put on my trunks and went up on deck, stopping long enough to get the coffee ready. I climbed down to the fantail so I could ease into the water. I put the boarding ladder down, and climbed down into the warm waters. I luxuriated in the feeling, swimming slowly for a half-hour. When I climbed up onto the fantail, I looked up to see Sharon sleepily watching me from the aft deck. She was still wearing a baggy long-sleeved shirt and pants, her hair in disarray around her head. Her glasses had been abandoned in her forgetfulness. I thought she looked beautiful.

"Hi there, sleepyhead." I reached for the towel I had left on the covered watercraft.

Sharon covered her yawn with her hand, waving with the other. "G'morning. I just woke up."

"I can tell, want some coffee? I'll make breakfast, if you think you'll be ready."

"That sounds great, coffee first. Then some breakfast."

I climbed up to the aft deck. "The coffee just needs to be turned on, then I'll start cooking. I feel like ham and eggs this morning, how about you?"

She smiled at me, "Me, too. I slept great last night, and am starting to wake up hungry."

Sharon followed me into the galley, and sat at the small table. Soon she was sipping her coffee, watching me cook breakfast. "I've known you almost a year now, and you never told me you could cook. Any other surprises?"

"Yep, I also play the accordion, tap dance, and juggle." I deadpanned while placing breakfast on the table. She smiled at me as I seated myself across from her.

Breakfast was quickly demolished, and Sharon insisted she wash while I dried. Soon the last fork and plate was safely stowed away.

"What's on the agenda today?" she asked as we sat over two fresh coffees.

"Have you ever been on a personal watercraft?" I asked.

"What's a 'personal watercraft'? And no, I haven't."

"Well, the Jet Ski and jet boat are both personal watercraft, and there just happen to be two jet boats stowed on the fantail under the tarp. How about we play on them today?"

"I'd like to, but I didn't bring a swimsuit. I should have remembered to stop and buy one, but forgot. Sorry, Danny." She was chewing on her lower lip.

"Not to worry, Mom left all her stuff on board. I saw at least three suits when I boxed up her stuff. Let me go get it out, and you can see if one will fit."

Sharon looked a little surprised at me, and then a look that worried me crossed her face. "OK. I'll look at them."

I didn't want to push her, though. "No, you don't have to if you don't want to. You can lounge around and soak up the sun, or read, or watch satellite if you'd rather."

She seemed to come to some decision. "I'd love to go play on the water." She smiled, trying to appear more confident. "Now where are those suits I need to try on?"

I brought out the box from below, and broke the tape sealing it. I dug out four suits, and put one back because it didn't have the store tag on it. The three were all bikinis, two were of a modest cut; but one was a thong string bikini. I could see Sharon watching with interest as I placed them on the table. "Are you sure? I mean, we could pull anchor and go to one of the marinas to buy you a suit or two. I really don't mind."

I saw her square her shoulders, and she reached for the thong bikini. "No, I've been too much trouble as is. This will do fine. Is there a wrap to go with any of the suits?" We looked, but no wrap was among my moms' clothes.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry, mom and dad tend to follow the party crowd. I guess appearing in a wrap instead of a bikini isn't on the agenda." I repacked the box, leaving out the two other swimsuits, just in case. "You go change, I'll get the jet boats ready to play."

Thirty minutes later, I was just lowering the second boat in when Sharon came on the aft deck. She had on an old terry robe, and watched as I tied the second boat to the cleat on the fantail. "Come on down, and I'll show you how to run your jet boat." She visibly squared her shoulders, again. Then in one fast motion, she tore off the robe and threw it on the aft railing. She was gorgeous. Perfect figure, full breasts sitting high with pride, the flare of her hips sending signals straight to the primal brain. I stared as she turned around and climbed down the short ladder, mentally shaking myself to stop my hand from reaching out to touch the goddess before me. I stood dumbstruck.

Sharon turned and cast fleeting glances at my face at first, and then she looked on slightly bemused. "Earth to Danny." She quipped.

"Oh. I'm, uh, I'm sorry." I took a deep breath. "You probably already know this, but you're a very beautiful girl. I wasn't quite ready for that."

Sharon blushed, the color racing up her breasts to the line of her neck. "Thanks. Weren't you going to show me about the jet boat?"

I spent a few minutes explaining how to run the jet boat, and the safety features it had. I demonstrated how to get off and on from the fantail, and how to get on if she fell off for some reason. I then reached into the seat compartment of my boat and pulled out some sunscreen. I turned to offer some to Sharon, but she shook her head with a look of almost panic on her face. 'Weird', I thought. After putting on a good coating, I gave Sharon her life vest and put on mine. We climbed on the little jet boats, and headed out.

The first few minutes we stayed in the shelter of the bay, getting used to how they ran. Then we headed out to do some exploring. The rest of the morning, and into early afternoon, we played in the small waves on the lake. The shoreline only held a few points of interest, and as we ate lunch tied together, we decided to head back. Especially since I could see Sharon was getting a bad sunburn. I didn't dare bring out the sun block, though. I was scared of her earlier reaction. I wondered if she was allergic, or something.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.