Brother's Memories - Cover

Brother's Memories

Copyright© 2001 by Rich and Monica

Chapter 6: The Boys side of how it all began

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Boys side of how it all began - A brother and sister rekindle a long past sexual relationship.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   CrossDressing   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Size  

There were 5 kids in our family. Monica was about 14, I was about 12, Gary was 9, Beth was 7, and Bill was 2 years old. We were all on our own most every day after school as both of our parents worked every day. I shared a bedroom with Gary and we had explored each others bodies several times after the lights were out. Even though I was older, Gary already had a bigger dick than mine. We would get in bed together and start by rubbing our dicks through or pajamas and underpants. I remember the first time I held him in my hand. The hot, and silky feel of his hairless cock and balls made my dick hard then and it still does now. We would pull each other's pajamas and underwear down and scoot as close together as possible and rub our cocks and balls together. We didn't know what an orgasm was, we only knew that it felt so good.

With our bellies touching and our hands rubbing each other's back and ass we would stay like that for hours. We were careful not to fall asleep, as Mom or Dad might have caught us. One night, Gary showed me a magazine he had found in Dad's drawer. It had several pictures of women sucking on cocks. We were amazed at the size of them and were comparing our little pricks to what we saw. Since Mom and Dad were not home and only Monica was watching us we got real brave and got naked in our room and decided to see what it was like to suck a cock.

We both wanted to be on the receiving end first, so we flipped a coin, and I won, lost, won (well, I got to suck his dick first). We got down on the floor, between our beds and I eased my face over his straining cock. In all the times we had played with each other it had been in the dark or with only a flashlight to see what we were doing. Now we had the lights on and I was entranced with the size, shape, and feel of Gary's young cock. I gently stroked it and it twitched and seemed to get even bigger. My own dick was rubbing on the carpet and it felt real good. Since the girl in the pictures had started by licking the man's cock from his balls to the tip that is what I did to Gary. I slowly ran my tongue from the soft folds of his balls all the way up to the tip. I licked around his throbbing cock head and started kissing it. He was panting and groaning and grabbed my head and held it tight as he tried to shove his cock in my mouth.

I opened wide and let it slip in. It went all the way in until my lips were tight against his belly. It felt wonderful to feel his cock tickling the back of my throat as he ground his hips against my face. I started moving my tongue against the underside of his dick and I loved the feel of it. I wanted to keep doing it forever. Gary was asking how he tasted and if I liked doing it to him. I couldn't answer him with my mouth full so I reached up and squeezed his balls and tried to let him know, with my sucking, that I really loved it. I slipped my hands under his ass and held my face tight to his cock. As I slid my mouth up to the head of his cock, sucking hard the whole time, he groaned, and I lifted his ass and he got the idea and thrust his cock back in. That got him started; we got a good steady rhythm going with him fucking my face. We kept at it for a while until I felt his balls twitch and he shuddered all over and his dick twitched in the back of my mouth. Nothing came out but his dick started getting soft and it slipped out of my mouth.

When his breathing returned to normal, we changed places and he began to work on my cock. He already knew what felt good to him when I did it so that is what he did to me: licking and sucking my little cock and balls. I was a little jealous that his cock was so much bigger than mine but he never made fun of my little dick. It felt great to have his lips wrapped around my rod as he replayed my efforts on his dick. As he worked me over I heard the door open and Monica called our names. We froze and held our breaths. She couldn't see us from the door so she thought we were not in there and left. We jumped up and quickly got dressed in our pj's. We were so scared about getting caught that we slipped the book back into Dad's drawer and didn't try any thing else that night.

All week long we played with each other every chance we could. Dad had a lot of other magazines in his drawer and we were getting quite an education from them. On Saturday Mom and Dad left early for work and left Monica in charge all day. As soon as we could Gary and I snuck in Dad's room and got a whole stack of the magazines and snuck out to the garage. All of us kids were always making tents from blankets and rugs in the garage. We had our own little house out there under the storage loft. Gary and I were in our tent/house looking at the magazines and rubbing our cocks and not paying attention to the door when Monica asked what we were doing. Trying to hide the magazines and zip up our shorts must have been really funny to someone else but I was scared shitless. Monica put on her little mother look and demanded to know what we were doing. We told her we were just looking at some magazines we found. She grabbed then and started leafing through the pages. We stood there and waited for her to get mad and go tell on us but she didn't. She was slowly turning the pages and really looking at the pictures. Her face got flushed and I saw her tiny nipples start to poke out from her shirt.

She was wearing a pair of tight shorts and was rubbing her thighs together. I thought she liked the pictures as much as we did but didn't want to let us know. She told us we were going to get in trouble if we got caught with those books so we had better put them back where we found them. With that she left our tent and went back into the house. Gary and I started to pick up the books when one of them fell open to a picture of a couple doing a 69. We had not seen this one before and were mesmerized by the picture of that guy licking the woman's cunt. Our dicks got hard all over again and we forgot all about Monica and her warning.

We were still in the makeshift tent, playing with our cocks when Monica came back in. We heard her coming so we had time to pull or shorts up before she could see us. She demanded to know if we had put the books back. We told her no and she took them and said that she would put them back. (How did she know where they went?) She sent us out to mow the lawn like we were supposed to do every weekend. It took about an hour to get the yard-work done and we hadn't seen Monica in all that time. She was still in the garage looking at the pictures. She had her hand under her shirt and was squeezing her tits. Her face was really red and the crotch of her shorts was wet. My dick got hard in no time as I asked her if she liked the pictures. She said that they were dirty but that they sure were sexy and made her all hot and sweaty. I asked her which ones she really liked and she said I had to tell her first. So I showed her the picture of the girl and the guy in a 69 and told her that I really liked that one. She said that it was her favorite one too. I asked her if she had ever done that and she said that she had never even seen a real cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.