Cock Crazy Photographer - Cover

Cock Crazy Photographer

by Cherokee Maiden of the Dawn

Copyright© 2001 by Cherokee Maiden of the Dawn

Erotica Sex Story: Bree meets - and sucks and fucks - the new model for her magazine assignment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Rough   Oral Sex   .

Bree Spencer set up her lights in the studio she had been allowed to use for the day, and then loaded her camera. She was a photographer for a nude male magazine, Cock Crazy. She loved her job - the thrill of seeing hard cocks and asses like steel.

Lately, though, her work had been slipping. The thrill was gone, and the last ten models she'd photographed were nothing spectacular.

But when the editor of the magazine, Leona, had called her with this particular assign-ment, it intrigued Bree, so she said she'd do it.

Maybe this model would be halfway decent-looking. The assignment was called College Professor Cock, and the fact that they had decided to use a real college professor was enough to make Bree's panties cream, because in college, she'd had a crush on her own professor.

She was adjusting the camera to focus on the office background, when the door swung open behind her. She turned around and gasped.

The man standing behind her was perfection. He had an appealingly craggy face, and his thick dark hair was swept back from his forehead. His eyes were a captivating shade of blue. His body, all six feet plus of it, was trim. He wore a pair of khaki trousers and a blue shirt, with a burgundy tie. He was carrying a briefcase.

"Hi," he said to Bree, who was standing there gaping at him. "I'm Professor Cary Gordon. You'd be Miss Spencer, the photographer, right?"

Bree recovered quickly. "Yes, I'm Bree Spencer. We'll do this whenever you're ready, Professor Gordon."

He loosened his tie a bit. "Please, call me Cary. After all, you're about to know every-thing else, right?"

Bree laughed with him. She adjusted the camera and told him she was ready.

The first shot showed Cary behind a desk, reading over some term papers. Then he moved to stand in front of the desk. Off came his shirt and tie, and after a few shots, Bree said, "Lose the pants."

He took them off and leaned against the desk, his cock straining against the confines of his underwear.

Bree licked her lips in anticipation. She couldn't wait to see what his fuck stick looked like. Her cunt was dripping wet.

After half a dozen shots, Bree said, "Okay, let's get rid of the underwear."

Cary grinned devilishly. "Why don't you take them off for me, Bree?" he replied, his eyes traveling over her slender figure, clad in tight jeans and a baggy sweater.

"Ohhhh... okay," Bree breathed, and hooked her fingers into the waistband of his briefs, tugging at them. She pulled them to his knees and took a sharp breath. His cock was gorgeous - all nine inches of pulsing, burning hot hardness.

She pulled his underwear the rest of the way off and looked up at him. He was grinning.

"Like what you see, Bree?"

She nodded.

"Go on and touch it, I know you want to..."

Bree reached out and wrapped her slim fingers around it, then began to slowly stroke it. He groaned deep in his throat.

"Taste it, slut... I want you to taste it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.