Heat - Cover

Heat

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2001 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: A little passion in the heat of the night

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .

© 1998

She looks up at me, her eyes excited and seductive. With a lascivious grin, she purses her lips and lowers them against the head of my cock. Slowly, her pressured lips slide down his shaft, her tongue rhythmically flicking his underside in butterfly strokes, until he touches the back of her throat. She sucks, applying a vacuum, then presses her tongue hard into him, slowly pulling back until only his head remains. She suckles as her long, delicate fingers circle his shaft with gentle presence, stroking him with pointed nails. She dislodges his head with a popping sound. Big, gorgeous eyes under dark lashes warm me, as a smile turns the corner of her lip.

She holds him in her left hand. Her right hand tickles my ball sac as she licks his underside like a lollipop. Her long hair spreads out around her, caressing my bare legs. Her full lips, free of lipstick, are the color of her nipples, a glowing pink with blood engorged purple hue. She watches my face, smiling, flirting.

"Do you wish me to hurry?"

"No. Slowly."

She kisses him, circling his head with her tongue, pecking his blind eye as if trying to burrow there. Wide mouthed, she inhales, cooling his head with a tantalizing breeze. Teeth under closed lips, taking him until again he strokes the back. She closes her eyes and moves, adjusting the angle of her throat. She swallows. I feel the tightness of her throat around his head. Fluttering like the gills of a fish, her throat massages him, then pops him free, her tongue hard on his underside.

A sweat breaks on my upper lip; I leisurely lick the hot salt. I cannot focus, creating an angelic glow of softness around her own integral beauty as she watches me with liquid and erotic eyes. She smiles around him as I feel her nail points skim across my perineum and oscillate at my sensitive anal opening. Electrical shocks fly through me and tiny spasms move me sensually. Returning the way they came, the nail points scratch the rear of the ball sac. Her mouth is suckling him as she gently pulls and releases the sac sending a wave of heat through my core.

I love seeing a woman with my cock in her mouth, her cheeks hollow, lips pursed. I love her nestled between my legs, slurping. I can feel her heat rising, watch her face and body's subtle, sexual movements, the bloated look of her face as she cheeks the head allowing her to lick the sides with her hot, furry tongue. Little sweat will break out first above her lip demonstrating her effort at pleasing me, her desire to bring me ecstasy.

My own orgasm approaches.

"Slow it down," I moan.

She sits back, releasing me. She chews on a piece of ice, chilling her mouth and lips. She takes him again and bites the crown with her teeth, simultaneously squeezing the ball sac. I whimper as he deflates slightly before she sucks him in again. Her mouth is cold, the ice against him so cold it is hot. I squirm from the chills flashing through me. She holds him softly in her mouth until the ice dissolves, her hands meandering aimlessly on my groin. He responds. Again and again, she caresses and massages with tongue and lips and hand, tenderly, lovingly, as tension builds.

I hold her head in both hands, telling her of my need and desire to release. Her hair is damp against her head. I feel the tautness of her neck and jaw muscles. She increases her suction and speed to accelerate me. Her face is slippery with sweat under my hands and the wetness conducts the electricity flowing from her to my brain. Her left hand circles him, providing a break stop to control the depth I enter. I feel her move her head, letting my prick bounce against the roof of her mouth. My sweat drips on her damp hair. Her eyes watch me, alive and liquid, proud and passionate. Her hips move erotically, signaling her own lust. I emit a low moan and, suddenly, she multiplies the vacuum as I explode in her. My ass and legs are spasming, my pubis thrusting of its own accord as ropes of my white, salty liquid fill her mouth. I feel her swallow as my male hardness ejaculates against her palate. Her eyes close, utter pleasure radiating from her expression as her throat drains her mouth of her reward.

My hands fall from her head. She decelerates us both, slowing, continuing to suck gently, pulling all the cum from me. Momentarily, she lets my softening prick fall from her mouth. She stretches her jaw as her tongue licks her chaffed lips, wetting them and capturing a droplet of my juice which has oozed out. She suckles the softening cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.