Sex at 35,000 Feet - Cover

Sex at 35,000 Feet

by Carlos Tomas

Copyright© 2001 by Carlos Tomas

Erotica Sex Story: I fantasize about a business trip with a beautiful co-worker. Flying "United" takes on new meaning!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   .

I travel quite frequently on business. I almost always fly first-class or at least business-class. But airplane sex could not happen anywhere except in the economy section. That's because in the upper class sections, the seats have permanent armrests between them, while in economy the armrests in most seats can be folded up, allowing almost unlimited access to the person in the next seat, and she to you!

I have a huge crush on a woman in my office. She has an enormous erotic effect on me. Just the mere thought of her makes me explode in shuddering, almost violent, orgasms of hot and creamy sperm. Her name is Virginia and I imagine that her vagina is so juicy and tasty and smooth and warm!! Her beautiful breasts are a feast for the eyes and mouth. I dream of her nipples between my lips and her wetness on my penis and mouth.

Virginia is the coordinator of events we have in cities around the world. And I often fantasize about having an erotic encounter with her at 35,000 feet. We're sitting in a window and aisle seat, with the middle seat being empty. It's a 12-hour flight from San Francisco International Airport to London Heathrow, and as it grows darker outside, the flight attendants turn the cabin lights down so passengers can nap if they want to.

"I'm a little sleepy after that gin and tonic," Virginia said.

"Here, let me give you my blanket," I replied.

"What are you going to use?"

"That's OK, you can have it."

"Look, it's big enough that we can both share it. If you move into the middle seat you can take this side and stretch it across you. Here, let me move the armrest up and out of the way."

As she pushed the armrest up, I moved over and grabbed the side of the blanket she offered and pulled it across me. Our hands touched for a split second sending a jolt of electricity through me. My penis started to swell and I quickly made sure the blanket was covering me so she couldn't see it harden.

Our eyes met for a moment, but we embarrassedly looked away, just like highschoolers! I couldn't be sure I had the same effect on her as she did on me, so I decided just to lay back and not press the issue, instead dreaming of her as I always did.

"May I borrow your shoulder?", she asked.

I had just started to relax and drift off. I was dreaming of her so intently. I was fantasizing about her beautiful body beneath me. We were making delicious love. I was moving my penis in and out of her vagina in a slow rhythm. She was so hot inside and I could feel her cervix with the tip of my penis. So when she spoke and brought me back to the present, her voice startled me a little.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to make you jump. I don't seem to have a pillow and I hoped you wouldn't mind if I leaned on you."

"No, that's OK. Yes, please, you can lean on me if you like."

"Thanks," she said as she tilted in her seat and put that lovely head on my shoulder.

I wondered if she could feel the pulses that coursed through me as I felt her cheek touch my shoulder and smelled the perfume of her hair wafting up to my face. I wondered if she could sense the enormous erection I had at that moment. I had already become hard dreaming of her. And to have her so close and touching me was almost more than I could take. It wouldn't be too long before I would have to excuse myself and head to the restroom to relieve the pressure by masturbating with visions of her in my head!

After a few minutes I could feel her relax as sleep started to overtake her. Her breathing became slow and even, and in her sleep she reached out and rested her hand on my forearm. Only in my wildest fantasies had I dreamed of that gorgeous hand tenderly touching me. And now it was a dream come true!

Even though I was wide awake with erotic passion I pretended to be sleepy and I casually put my hand on hers. It was so warm and beautiful. I just rested my hand on top of hers, not wanting to force anything, instead just letting it rest there, enjoying the moment. Our hands were only inches away from my giant penis and I wondered if she could feel the heat and the throbbing.

As I wondered if she knew the effect she had on me, she moved her fingers to interlace with mine. I could hardly contain myself, but I acted as if it were the most casual thing on earth to sit there and hold hands.

She shifted slightly in her seat. Each of her movements affected me so greatly that I though I would come instantly in my pants. My penis seemed about to tear a hole any minute!

I turned my head to look at the top of her head, at that beautiful hair, looking down at the profile of her forehead, nose and lips. At that instant she looked up at me with those sensuous eyes, full of so much beauty and expression. I was instantly hypnotized by her gaze and wanted very badly to kiss those full, red lips. But I couldn't dare to do it. What if I was reading something in her eyes that wasn't there? And what if I tried to kiss her and she didn't feel the same way about me? So I merely smiled and pressed my hand on hers.

I thought that my hopes had been dashed when she pulled her fingers from between mine. But then she reached up with that same wonderful hand and put it on my cheek and gently pulled my face to hers.

Our lips met in the most beautiful and tender kiss I could have ever imagined. We held our lips together for a few seconds, just enjoying the feel of them pressed to each other. Then she opened her lips, revealing the sweet taste of her mouth and the smoothness of her tongue.

We intertwined our tongues and explored each other's lips. We kissed again and again until finally I grabbed her hand away from my face, pressing her palm to my lips, kissing it and tasting it with my tongue. I let her hand fall while I touched her cheek with my fingers.

Her hand landed so close to my bulge that I almost came immediately. I thought that she had to be close enough to feel my passion for her, that there was no way she could not notice the tautness of my pants where my erection pulled the fabric.

She looked at me with eyes that told me she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. I stroked her cheek and she turned her head to kiss my hand. I was so overcome with emotion that my eyes started to water and tears of joy rolled down my face.

She tilted her head up and tenderly kissed the tears on my cheeks and eyes. Simultaneously she slowly moved her fingers to explore my thigh where her hand was resting. As she moved her head back and our eyes locked, she moved her hand closer and closer to my penis, straining to be released, desperate for her touch.

The tips of her fingers were so close I could feel their warmth and pressure through my pants. Every time she moved a fingertip, my penis jumped with a heavy pulse.

"There's no way she could not notice," I thought to myself, as she continued to gaze at me with those beautiful eyes.

Suddenly, her fingertips reached out and pressed against the fabric enclosing my bulge. My penis jumped multiple times as she moved her hand to cover me completely.

When she felt how big I was for her, she shaped her mouth as if to say, "Oh!"

I couldn't help myself any longer. I reached down to clumsily touch one of her breasts. She laughed a little at my awkwardness, and started to stroke me through my pants.

Then, she loosened my belt and took down my zipper and reached into my open pants to give the sweet release I had been aching for.

My penis sprang up from my pants and she took it fully into her hand, stroking the length of the shaft and exploring the tip with her fingers. When she touched the hole where the sperm would soon shoot out for her, my entire body shuddered with a spasm so great I thought the entire plane would rock.

I must admit, I was so overcome by her attention to my penis that I completely forgot about her breast!! But I would soon rectify this error, as you will shortly see.

She stroked me for several minutes of sheer heaven. With each stroke a reached a new level of arousal. The pressure in my penis must surely have to be relieved soon. Oddly, I thought about the mess my penis makes when the uncontrollable streams of hot semen come spurting out all over the place. How would I clean up the tell-tale stains?

She cupped my balls with one hand while she continued to stroke the shaft and tip with the other. Then without a word, she bent down and took me in her mouth. My hips thrust up uncontrollably with a huge spasm.

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed our passion, but everyone in sight seemed to be sleeping.

To see Virginia's beautiful lips sliding up and down my penis and to feel that lovely hair surrounding me is more joy than I can possibly describe in words. The lights were so dim that hopefully no one could see the obvious activity happening in our seats. If the lights had suddenly come back on, people would have seen my totally exposed penis with Virginia tenderly sucking and licking.

She stopped for a moment and leaned up and kissed me deeply and said, "I want you to come in my mouth. I've wanted to taste you for a long time. I want to feel your cream shooting all over my mouth."

Then she bent back down and took my entire penis into her mouth, right down to the base. What she did with her lips and tongue were truly indescribably delicious feelings. She would build me up almost to the point of coming, then let it die down a little, then build me back up again.

She seemed to sense that I couldn't take it much longer and finally moved her lips on my shaft while moving her tongue on my tip in such a way the caused the biggest orgasm of my entire life! It seemed the river of come would never stop. My penis pulsed and pulsed, shooting stream after hot stream of creamy sperm into that beautiful mouth. At that point I could have cared less who saw or heard us.

My eyes clouded over with stars and my body became so weak I could hardly hold myself up in my seat. She sucked me until nothing more would come out, then she licked and licked until my penis was completely coated with my own sperm.

When she finished, she sat up and kissed me again, this time with a mouth full of come, passing it to me and me back to her. I had never tasted myself before, and it was an unexpected surprise to receive such a creamy kiss. We both swallowed and licked each other's lips. I've never come so big and hard before and I was almost totally wasted, but now it was time for me to return the favor!

I'd never had sexual relations before with a woman who'd had children, so I didn't know what to expect as I reached down between her legs to touch her pants where her mound was. She had become so wet that her pants were soaked through, staining the seat in the process.

She jumped with pleasure and excitement at my touch. Her hips thrust up to meet the pressure of my fingers. I undid her belt and zipper and moved my fingers once more back down to her vagina. Her panties were completely soaked as if she had peed in her pants!

I felt her vagina through her panties, getting her juices all over my fingers. I wanted so badly to taste her, so I pulled my hand out and put my fingers to my lips and tongue. This turned her on so much that she started kissing my mouth and sucking on my fingers so she could taste herself.

Then I put my hand back into her pants, but this time I worked my way beneath the elastic band at the top of her panties. As I moved my fingers ever downward towards the tasty prize, I fingered her navel and the row of tiny hairs from her navel to the pubic thatch above her vagina.

She had such a full and thick bush and I knew that I must find a way to bury my face in it! But first I wanted to give my fingers the treat of feeling her vagina in all its intimacy.

I worked my fingers down until I felt the warm slickness of the top of her folds. She was so wet with wonderful nectar! Then I found her clitoris. At first touch she almost jumped off the seat with a small yelp. I looked around to see if we had been discovered, but no one had heard.

I fingered her clitoris for a moment, giving her a preview of things to come, pun intended! But now I wanted to feel her hole. I moved my fingers even further down until I touched that glorious orifice. It was so big and so wet! I moved a finger inside of her, then another finger, and then still another. So warm and smooth. So wet, and getting even wetter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.