New Family - Cover

New Family

Copyright© 2001 by Sweet T

Chapter 3: A New Family Reunion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A New Family Reunion - Ellen's fantasy comes true, in more ways than one, when she takes care of her neighbor's dog.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Ellen woke slowly as she felt the covers being pulled off. She was nude, and the air was cold on her back and buttocks, but she didn't mind. Michelle was next to her, also naked, pulling the covers off as quietly as possible. She almost went back to sleep until a long tongue caressed her feet.

Sugar was licking intently at her toes, one of his favorite ways to wake her up. Ellen stayed as still as she could, pretending to be asleep. He would move away from her feet and to other places if he knew she was awake, and she loved the tickling massage he gave her. The last few weeks, she was wondering if her son had developed a foot fetish!

As he nuzzled her instep, Ellen finally moaned in pleasure. That did it for Sugar, and he slowly made his way up her leg. He paused, licking the sensitive skin behind her knee. That was too much for her, and she rolled her hips back, presenting her son with her pussy. He dived in almost immediately, Ellen moaning and swaying her hips back and forth as Sugar lapped hungrily at her juices.

Ellen trembled as her orgasm approached, she was dimly aware of Michelle next to her fingering herself.

"Fuck me, Sugar," she whispered. Her son usually took charge in the morning, rolling his mother in whatever position he desired He took the signal, obviously fully aroused as he held his mother by the waist and lifting her up to her knees. With a smooth but quick thrust he was in her, his large penis filling her pussy with a suddenness that was almost painful so early in the morning. He kept his pace slow, waiting until his knot grew to full size before he picked up the pace.

Sugar rarely tied with his partner for less than thirty minutes, and more than once Ellen had been late for class because her son simply couldn't pull out! It was never quite as good without tying, but starting the day without fucking her dog was like starting the day without any coffee. Ellen giggled briefly at the thought, then Sugar suddenly picked up his pace, and Ellen couldn't think any more.

Now her only world was the blood rushing in her ears, her body swaying underneath her son's powerful thrusts and the pleasure slowly filling her, then it all exploded in a powerful orgasm as Sugar's hot seed boiled into her. Her limbs, still not quite awake, wobbled under his weight and they collapsed together.

I could almost go back to sleep, Ellen thought as Sugar's furry weight rested on top of her. His large knot pressed against her vagina, too big to slip in now. That was the one thing Ellen hated about the mornings. Too bad it was a Monday.

"Now that," she murmured as Sugar pulled out, "is much better than coffee in the morning."

She stayed in place a few minutes to watch as Sugar began to lick at Michelle, than left for the shower as he mounted her. She listened to their lovemaking as she showered. Ellen finished her shower and came out just as Sugar got his knot inside her, and went to make coffee while the two stayed locked together.

Sugar went back to sleep as Michelle got in the shower, and Ellen had breakfast made by the time she came out into the kitchen. Almost immediately Michelle brought her puppy, Fredo into the kitchen with her. Michelle had named her son that because of her love for fetuccine Alfredo, she could never get enough of it! Seven months ago Sugar had got her pregnant. Just before Fredo was born, they had moved into a new, larger apartment. It was closer to the private school that Ellen taught at, and made it easier for Michelle to work closer to home and be with her son.

"I take Sugar in my coffee," Michelle quipped as s eh came in from the shower, drying off her hair, belatedly answering Ellen's comment about coffee in the morning.

Ellen nearly choked on her coffee, laughing at her joke. IT took her several minutes to calm down, but even after that she was still glowing. Michelle couldn't tell if it was from the joke, from her quick fuck with her son or that she was starting a new semester today. It always seemed to bring a special joy to her, meeting her new students.

It really was all three, but Ellen showed a special excitement as she kissed her son and grandson good-bye, then left for the campus. Her new students seemed surprised at her perpetual glow, but by the end of the day it was already starting to rub off on them.

All except one. Noriko Tanaka was an exchange student from Japan. She was fifteen, around the same age as all the other students. She was slim, but shy, though very pretty. It was plain that she was feeling out of place among the others, none ever seemed to talk to her much.

For some reason she couldn't describe, Ellen felt for the girl, but was afraid of offending her. Noriko wore the school uniform well, and Ellen had heard of schoolgirl fetishes. For some reason she had never quite been able to keep her eyes off Noriko. So she held back for the first week of class. It was that Friday afternoon, as she was arriving to her apartment and looking forward to making love with Sugar, when she saw Noriko several doors down the hall, looking almost fearfully at her.

"Hello, Noriko," she called. But the girl quickly turned around and hurried down the hall. "Wait!"

She caught up to her easily. "Noriko, is everything all right?" When she didn't answer, Ellen changed the subject. "I didn't know you lived in this building."

"I do," she said. "My parents and I moved in here a month ago. I am still trying to figure out where everything in her is."

Ellen couldn't help but smile, Noriko had a soft accent, almost soothing to listen to. "Well," she said. "What's your apartment number?"

Noriko told her. "It's all the way over on the other side of the building." The girl looked sad for some reason. "Is anything wrong?"

She hesitated. "It's the new chapter, I just do not understand it!"

A comment like that always brought the teacher out in Ellen. "Well, do you want to come inside? Maybe I can help?"

"Is it any trouble?"

"No of course not! Anything I can do to help." Ellen opened the door. Noriko almost screamed as a big dog came leaping up at her teacher, licking at her face. Ellen laughed as she hugged him back, then made introductions. "Sorry about that Noriko. This is Sugar."

He gave the girl a more reserved greeting, holding out his paw to shake, his tail wagging cheerfully. "He's friendly," Noriko said, getting over her initial surprise. Sugar edged forward, almost shyly, and licked her face.

"He is," Ellen smiled at her son, scratching behind his ears. "I think he likes you too." They went inside. Ellen noticed Noriko took off her shoes and left them neatly by the door, and smiled to herself.

They sat at the table and Ellen began to tutor her. It was difficult, Ellen kept glancing at the girls slender legs sheathed in white kneesocks, just poking out from under her skirt. It was an hour of patient instructing until the phone rang.

Ellen Answered it. "Hello... Oh, hi, you're on your way home?... What?..." She broke off, looking at her watch. "OK, I can be there in twenty minutes... no prob,... bye!" She hung up the phone. "I'm sorry, Noriko," she said. "That was my... uh... roommate. Her car broke down, so I have to go pick her up. Are your parents home yet?"

She looked at her watch. "No, they do not arrive until six."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.