And Mother Makes Three - Cover

And Mother Makes Three

by Mom's Son

Copyright© 2001 by Mom's Son

Incest Sex Story: A mother who made love to her son the night before is seduced by her daughter, who is also her brother's lover, when the daughter confronts her mother about the incestuous affairs.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

This story is really a last chapter in the works of a much longer story that I have written bits and pieces of but which I do not know if I will ever get around to actually finishing. This chapter was written speciafically for a mother and daughter I used to talk with a lot on IRC several years ago. I lost contact with them when another member of their family tried to start a pro-incest website and got the whole family kicked off-line by their service. I still go onto IRC every now and then to see if I can find them again, but it seems like I will never be able to talk to again... oh well... I still have them in my thoughts.


As Becky sat on the edge of her bed remembering what she and her son had done with each other the night before she heard a soft knocking on her door. She looked up to see Cindy standing there looking at her.

"Hi. Mom. You OK?"

"Hi. Yes, Cindy. I'm fine. I didn't hear you come in."

"I just got home."

Cindy walked across the room and sat down on the bed next to her mother. Becky looked over at her daughter and smiled but didn't say anything. Her mind was still focused on thoughts about her son... her new lover. Her whole body seemed to still be tingling from what they had done in this very bed just a few hours earlier.

"Are you sure you're alright, Mom? You seemed kind of pre-occupied."

"I guess I am, but I'm Ok. I just have a few things on my mind, that's all."

"Hmmmm. Well maybe I can help you relax a bit."

Cindy moved around on the bed until she was kneeling behind her mother. She began to softly massage Becky's neck.

"How's that, Mom?"

"Yes. That feels good, Cindy... hmmmm... yes, that's very good."

Becky's mind started to drift as her daughter's massage soothed her muscles. She noticed that Cindy seemed to be dressed rather sexily. She had on an extremely tight pair of short shorts and her shirt was unbuttoned, just tied under her breast line. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. She also had on a pair of knee boots. She looked very attractive, very alluring, but Becky thought it was an odd way for Cindy to be dressed, especially at home early in the afternoon. Cindy's massage had moved over to Becky's shoulders and worked partway down her back and along her sides. Just about this time, Becky caught a whiff of her daughter's perfume. She found it very pleasing and strangely arousing.

"You know, Mom... I know what you and Chris were doing last night."

Becky stiffened as if she had just been shot with a massive bolt of electricity. She thought her shame was now complete. Her daughter knew all about her incestuous affair with her son.

"Don't worry about it. It's cool. I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you."

"Oh, Cindy. I still don't know how it all happened. I'm so ashamed of myself."

"Don't be. Do you realize that Chris and I have fucked each other, also."

Becky hesitated to admit the truth, but then, there was no point in keeping any secrets from either of her children now.

"Yes, I knew. I... I saw you yesterday as you were..."

"I thought so. Well, you see... everything is OK. Just relax and enjoy it all."

Becky saw the wisdom in what Cindy was saying. Closing her eyes she let all of her muscles go loose under her daughter's skillful hands. Almost absentmindedly she thought about Cindy's breasts. She could feel them as they occasionally brushed up against her back and her neck. Cindy had definitely inherited her looks, and her body. Becky was proud to have her daughter look like her... and to know that her son was attracted to their so similar bodies. Maybe it wouldn't be so difficult to accept things as they were.

Cindy could tell how relaxed and comfortable her mother was. She knew that now was the time for her to try to get Becky to open up to her as she had to Chris. Slowly Cindy worked her hands around to her mother's sides and then brought them up to gently brush against the edge of her tits. Becky sucked her breath ever so slightly, but didn't say or do anything to indicate to Cindy that she objected. After rubbing her hands back around Becky's shoulders and down her arms, Cindy brought them up to caress her mother's tits. Becky leaned back into her daughter's body.

"Cindy, I..."

"Shhhh. Don't say anything, Mom... Just lie back... enjoy it."

"Oh, Cindy... but... oh god..."

Cindy brought her hands around to fully cup Becky's firm tits. As she felt her mother's nipples harden under her palms, she leaned forward and kissed her mother's neck, flicking out with her tongue to lick it slightly. Cindy moved her face up and took Becky's earlobe into her mouth, sucking and licking it with great care. Becky felt a jolt of lightning course through her as her daughter stuck her tongue in her ear. The warm, wet invader licked around the inside of her ear and then gently began to fuck itself in and out of her ear canal. Becky let out a soft, deep moan of desire.

Becky didn't know what to do. She had fucked her own son just last night and now her daughter was seducing her... and she wanted her to.

"Oh, Cindy... that's feels so good... mmmm, yes..."

Cindy moved her face around to met Becky's as it turned back to her. As Mother and daughter kissed each other passionately, Cindy unbuttoned Becky's blouse and moved her hands inside of it. Ever so lightly Cindy cupped he Mother's tits, feeling the rock hardness of her nipples through the bra's sheer fabric. She traced around the lacy edge of her mother's bra with her fingers, feeling the firm roundness of her tits as her hands ran down into her cleavage. Noticing that her mother's bra snapped in the front, she expertly unsnapped it. As it opened to expose Becky's tit's, Cindy caressed them with more pressure. Becky gasped into her daughter's mouth as Cindy's hands cupped her bare tits as they began to kiss her with more abandon. She was now as fully committed to this as she had been to fuck her son last night.

After removing her mother's blouse and bra, Cindy gently pulled Becky back onto the bed and slid around to face her mother. Becky came as her daughter climbed on top of her and straddled her hips. Still kissing each other, Becky let her own hands roam over her daughter's body. She ran her hands under the back of Cindy's shirt and felt the muscles of her back. Cindy began to move her hips around to dry hump her mother as Becky untied Cindy's shirt and exposed her own tit's. She pulled her daughter down on top of her body so that their tits could rub fully against each other.

"God, Mom... you're so beautiful..."

"Oh, Cindy... so are you... oh yes, more."

Becky had never made love with a woman before. She wondered if her daughter had. She briefly thought back to that night in college when she and her roommate had drunk too much while complaining about their boyfriends. They had kissed each other a little and fondled each other's tits some, but she had never done anything like this before. She found herself wanting her daughter as much as she had wanted her son earlier.

Cindy began to kiss her way down her mother's body. First stopping to love Becky's tits, she sucked and licked and bit at them as only another woman can know how to do. Becky wanted Cindy to continue but felt an even more urgent desire growing within the thick bush between her legs. Wrapping her legs around Cindy's hip and grinding their pussies together. Cindy understood and moved on down, stopping only briefly to tongue Becky's navel. It flicking in and out sent a shiver of pleasure through Becky's body, but she still needed to have her tongue licking through her by now dripping cunt. Reluctantly she urged Cindy down farther.

As Cindy reached Becky's pants, she unbuttoned them and slowly eased them off of her mother. She showered Becky's thighs with kisses and licks as she removed them and then went back to get her panties off of her, kissing along where the panty tops rested against her stomach. Cindy kissed along that line as she worked her mother's panties off and threw them aside to rest with the discarded pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.