Cedric
Chapter 1: A Conversation

Copyright© 2001 by Sandia

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Conversation - A conversation I had with my girlfriend, that leads to something big.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Cheating   DomSub   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"... so anyway, I wanted to ask you something."

I smiled and sipped my drink.

"Cedric said the strangest thing last night, and I wanted to ask you what it means."

I nodded.

"We were in bed, you know, and we were talking about our fantasies, and he said-he said he wanted to see me with another man."

She made a face.

I arched my eyebrows. "That is weird," I said.

"So what do you think?" she asked. She lowered her voice. "Do you think he might be gay?"

I pretended to think about it. Cedric was a little bent.

"No," I told her, "I don't think so..."

"So what do you think it means?"

I frowned. "Well," I said, "I guess it could mean a lot of things. You know, not everything people think about is something they'd really do."

She lowered her voice again. "He asked me if I'd do it!"

I frowned. "Did he want to watch?"

"I think so..." she nodded slowly.

"What did you say?"

"Well, I was trying to be open-minded you know, and we were lying there in bed... I didn't want to hurt his feelings..."

I waited. "Yeah?"

"I told him I would think about it."

"Rebecca!" I exclaimed, "You didn't really, did you?"

"Well," she exclaimed, "that's why I'm talking to YOU!"

I smiled. "Becky," I said, "it doesn't matter what I think. What do you think?"

She sighed. "The truth is I'm a little disgusted with him. I mean, to WANT me to be with another man. That's a little sick, don't you think?"

I shrugged. "I've heard of sicker things..."

She shook her head. "I don't EVEN want to hear about it!" She laughed.

I smiled. Rebecca knew I was a lot more adventurous than she.

"Anyway," she continued, "I told him that I'd think about it, but I'm GOING to tell him no. I mean, it's really dangerous, don't you think?"

She was making that face again. I shrugged one shoulder, like I didn't know.

"I mean, what if he, like, decided he didn't like it after all?"

I nodded. Men were like that.

"And besides, I'd feel like such a slut. What if he wanted to, you know, join in?"

I couldn't help but giggle. That part sounded fine to me.

She shook her head. "I know, I know," she smiled, "I've thought about that too..."

I cocked my eyes at her, and she started laughing too. "OK!" she said, "but that doesn't mean I'd really want to DO it!"

When we'd finished laughing, I asked her, "So you're going to tell him no?"

She sighed and shook her head. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, Tina! Tell me what you think!"

"I think you ought to do what YOU want to do, Rebecca. If you don't want to, tell him no."

She rolled her eyes at me. "That's NOT why I'm asking you."

She picked at the sandwich on her plate. "I mean, don't you think it's a little weird?"

She glanced up at me.

"Do you think there's something wrong with him?" she asked.

I looked at her. "Rebecca, there's something wrong with a lot of us." I sighed. "You're right it could be dangerous, and not just the way you mean."

She tilted her head at me.

"Well," I shrugged, "sometimes it's easier to DO something like this than to UNDO it. You should think about what this might mean for your relationship."

She nodded thoughtfully. "You're right," she said. "It's much too dangerous.

She smiled brightly at me.

Afterwards I thought about our conversation. I'd known Rebecca since she'd graduated from college. She taught kindergarten at a private school and was all but married to a handsome and successful man.

I, on the other hand, had been through a string of bad relationships, and while I made good money when I worked, I was about to quit my third job of the year.

I might have gotten bored of her years ago, except that I was so dreadfully attracted.

Oh, she was one of those women who says they're really straight, but she'd let me kiss her, open-mouthed, before she'd taken up with Cedric.

All this talk of opening up their relationship made me wonder if I might have a chance with her again.

At our next lunch date I brought the subject up. "So you told him no?"

"Not exactly..."

"Well, what happened?"

She sighed. "Well, it's not the exactly the kind of thing you bring up out of nowhere!"

"Did you talk to him at all?"

She nodded.

I widened my eyes at her, waiting. "Well, it happened like this; we were in bed again, we'd been out drinking, you know, that bar on Avon Row?"

I nodded impatiently.

"Anyway, he brought me home and when we got there he started to undress me..."

I wasn't sure I wanted to hear all the details.

"And like I said, we'd been drinking, and he started to talk dirty..."

I like it when men talk dirty, but I didn't say a word.

"Well, I DON'T normally like that, you know, but that night, for some reason, it really turned me on."

I smiled, hoping to encourage.

She grinned back at me. "Anyway, he was talking dirty, and, you know, we weren't EVEN in the bedroom." Her face had reddened just a little.

"Saying things about my pussy, and, and my cunt..."

I smiled more broadly.

"So anyway, he had me on the couch, and I was naked, and he was whispering in my ear..." I put my hands together and leaned forward.

"Well," she said, "He had me bent over, you know, and had his hands... down there."

She was really blushing now.

"And?" I asked.

"Well... Are you sure you want to hear this?"

I nodded.

"He said..." she leaned forward, whispering, "He said, wouldn't you really like to feel a big fat dick inside your cunt?"

She leaned back, shaking her head.

"I gasped," she said.

I smiled, and inhaled. "Well," I started, but she interrupted.

"No," she said, "I mean I gasped the other way."

"Oh," I mouthed.

"I was really embarrassed. I mean, you know how embarrassed he is about his size." She looked at me meaningfully.

I nodded.

"But," she shrugged, "he didn't seem to care."

She leaned forward. "He, you know, had his fingers... inside... and he was really getting off on it... and," she whispered, "so was I."

She giggled. "You know, he came like that... he wasn't even touching me!"

"He got it all over the couch!" she laughed. "You should have seen him clean it up!"

She shook her head. "Anyway, we talked a little afterwards, and I admitted-you remember, I was REALLY drunk-anyway, I admitted I had thought about it, you know, thought about... a bigger size?"

I smiled reassuringly. "I'm sure we all do," I said.

"So anyway, it's not really over, yet. I guess that's not the same as saying no?"

I laughed. "No, not exactly, Rebecca. Not the same at all."

It was encouraging, I thought.

That night I called a friend of mine.

He was a guy I called sometimes, when I was between boyfriends, or maybe just feeling a little lonely.

He wasn't the brightest guy in the world; in fact he was quite dumb. But he was good looking, in that college-jock sort of way, and he was always willing to come over.

And he was really, really hung.

Afterwards, I made him stay, and I told him about my friend.

"She's gorgeous," I told him, "I mean, drop-dead sexy gorgeous."

I got a picture and showed him. It was one of my favorites. It showed her in a sweater and a riding outfit, with riding crop in her hand. Her auburn hair was flowing down around her shoulders, and I loved the way her outfit showed her curves.

He nodded looking at the picture.

I wrapped my arms around him. "So you'll do it?" I said, in my sexy voice, "for me?"

"Fuck," he grunted, "I'd do it even without you!"

At our next meeting, I couldn't wait to bring it up, but I wanted her to say it first.

We talked about other things. She mentioned planning to go back to school, and I told her I'd quit my latest job. She asked if I had a new man or woman in my life, and I told her that I didn't. Then I mentioned Harold.

"Which one is Harold?" she asked.

"Oh," I said, "you know him. The former football player."

She nodded uncertainly.

"Blond hair, six foot seven, shoulders out to here?"

"Oh yeah," she smiled. "He's good-looking."

"But really dumb," I smiled.

"But really good in bed!" she laughed.

I laughed with her.

"You know," I smiled, "I never told you what I REALLY like about him."

"What?"

I grinned mischievously. I held my hands apart. I lifted one eyebrow and looked at her.

"NO!" she exclaimed. I nodded solemnly.

"Really?" she asked.

I nodded.

"You know, sometimes I envy you..."

I knew she really didn't.

"Doesn't it... ?"

"Hurt?" I asked.

She nodded.

I shook my head. "Rebecca," I said. I leaned forward. "It feels really, really good."

She laughed nervously and sighed. "Well, anyway," she said, "you know I talked again to Cedric."

"Yes?"

"Well, I really meant to tell him no."

"But?"

"But, well, you know he is so good to me..."

"I know."

"And... well, I REALLY want to please him. And..." She leaned forward.

"I think he's really into this."

I smiled.

"But I don't think it would work."

"Why not?" I asked.

She sighed. "Well, I STILL think it'd be really dangerous. And besides, I mean, who-who would be the other man?"

She leaned back. "It couldn't be somebody that we knew. And I wouldn't want to-you know-with a total stranger. THAT really would be dangerous."

I nodded.

"You know what he told me?"

I shook my head.

"He said he wouldn't want the other man to wear a condom." She stared at me.

I shook my head. "Wow," I said.

"But isn't he... ?"

She nodded.

"So you're not..."

She shook her head.

We sat a moment.

"Did you talk about that?

"No," she said.

"He knows how much you want to have a baby."

She nodded glumly.

"Weren't you two going to... ?

She sighed. "It's so expensive, Tina, and it doesn't always work. Besides, you know how much I hate hospitals and needles..."

I hadn't known needles were involved.

I shook my head. "So you ARE thinking about it..."

She smiled and took my hand. "Not really, Tina. It's far too dangerous. I would never dream of jeopardizing what I have... with Cedric."

Her smile faded. She took a drink of water. She let go my hand.

"But one good thing has come of this," she leaned forward, "he's been really-eager-in bed." She smiled wryly.

After that I knew I could not let things lie. I had to move the ball along, so to speak.

I'll tell you how, when I write you next.

--Tina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.