The Power - Cover

The Power

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 7: Chemistry at School and at Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Chemistry at School and at Home - A teenager awakes from a coma to discover he has a power to influence people, and uses it on his family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was about this time that I performed my first intervention. I was beginning to get awfully concerned about my grades in Chemistry, a required science course. I had never been able to catch up to what I had missed during my hospitalization, and my physical therapy had mostly been the same time as my Chemistry class. I had squeaked by first semester with a C-; now I was heading for the basement. My other courses I had managed to make up with no sweat, but I had this mental block where Chemistry was concerned.

Later, when I went to college and majored in History, I took Geology (Rocks for Jocks!) as my science requirement. You’d be surprised just how much geology and geography have affected the course of human events. Even math is useful, in things like population statistics and trend analysis, but for the life of me, I have never been able to understand or appreciate Chemistry.

But what to do? I could use The Power to make Mr. Jennings give me an A, but that seemed to be a long, slippery slope which I was afraid to tread. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and all that stuff. Maybe I could trade for a better grade? I wasn’t proud - a C would do quite nicely, thank you. So, I asked him to meet me after school one day to discuss my problems. Once the classroom door was closed, I took control and asked him what I could do to help him.

Boy, was I surprised! I had figured it would be something complex, like world peace (pretty difficult), or something easy, like money (a simple stock tip). No, he wanted something somewhere in the middle. Mr. Jennings was a man of simple tastes, not desiring the impossible and perfectly happy with tenure and the paycheck of a teacher. What he wanted wasn’t world peace, but marital peace!

He had a litany of complaints about his wife, many of them in the sexual arena. Most of them boiled down to the fact that he considered her fat, stupid, and lazy. For example, she never wore clothes that turned him on, and she never initiated sex. They had an average, middle-aged sex life, meaning they screwed two or three times a week, but he wanted more, and he wanted her to chase him around occasionally. Yet, despite all his complaints, it came through pretty clearly that he loved his wife dearly and had absolutely no intention of leaving her. He just didn’t want her to be fat, stupid, and lazy.

Hmmm! What to do? With him still under my control, something like a post-hypnotic command, I followed him to a small ranch home in a nearby subdivision and went inside to meet his wife. After about two seconds, I realized that Mr. Jennings had his wife pegged to the tee, she really was fat, stupid, and lazy. Taking command, I sent her upstairs to the master bedroom to undress and put on thigh top stockings, high heels, and a button-front sundress, all of which he had described as purchasing for her and which she would only wear when he had literally laid them out on the bed for her. After she had left, I decided that my teacher needed some work done on him as well. I gave him several thoughts, to be more sensitive and less judgmental, to be kinder and less sarcastic, and to take better care of his own body. I reminded him that he was developing a bit of a gut himself, and that he should watch what he eats and work out more, as well. Then I went upstairs to confront Mrs. Jennings.

She was naked, slipping on a pair of thigh-top stockings when I entered her room, and it was apparent that she could lose at least forty pounds around her middle. Still, she had probably been a good-looking lady when she was young, and a wedding photo on the dresser showed that she had a beautiful round face and surprisingly large knockers in her low-cut gown. Now, she had several chins, and her tits were really big but sagged terribly. As she continued to dress, I had her tell me about what she thought was the reason for her husband’s complaints. To be polite about it, she was of only average IQ, but what she lacked in intelligence she made up for with indolence. She knew she needed to lose a little weight, but exercise and dieting were hard work. As for her lack of sexual appetite, she was embarrassed by her figure. She wanted to fuck as much as her hubby did but was ashamed to let him see her in any of the nightgowns or lingerie he would buy. High heels hurt her feet. She didn’t like the taste of cum, and good girls don’t assfuck. Besides, good girls don’t want to fuck, her mother had taught her that.

Oh, boy, I had my work cut out for me! By now she had pulled on the stockings and the heels and had slipped on the dress but not buttoned it, since it was too small. I had her button a single button under her breasts, which tended to hide their sagginess while accenting their large size and hid her potbelly and sit down on the edge of the bed. I ordered her to begin to masturbate, which she eagerly did, cramming her hands into her furry cunt, and began to give her commands, {You WILL diet. You WILL exercise. You WILL lose weight. Your husband’s cum tastes GOOD. Anal sex does NOT hurt. Anal sex IS good. It IS okay to initiate sex with your husband. You WANT to dress nicely for him. You LIKE high heels. You WANT to fuck him. You WANT him to see you as a sex toy. When he cums you WILL cum.}Over and over, I repeated these thoughts until, after ten minutes or so, I figured they had penetrated into her astonishingly small brain. By then, her hands were dripping with cunt juice and her pussy was gaping open, and her nipples were painfully erect inside the wide-open bodice of her dress. I had her stand and go down to her husband.

As she clumped down the hall on her high heels (she really didn’t know how to walk in them, and I suspected they were the wrong size anyway) I sent out final commands to put them back to normal except that neither one could see me or hear me. Mr. Jennings looked up from his newspaper as she came down the stairs and gaped at his wife with astonishment. She walked up in front of him. Reaching into the top of her dress, she tweaked her nipples and said, “Honey, I was upstairs, and I got to feeling kind of horny. Would you mind if I gave you a blow job?” Wide-eyed, her husband tossed aside the newspaper as she knelt between his legs and began to unzip his pants. By the time they had reached the floor, his average-sized dick was in full glory. For all his complaints about her oral technique, she certainly seemed to know what she was doing, taking it straight in and immediately beginning to bob her face the full length of his cock. Whether Mr. Jennings had a problem with premature ejaculation or not (Mrs. Jennings said he didn’t, but she was so dumb I wasn’t sure I believed her), he shot off inside of only a few minutes, and for the first time in her life, Mrs. Jennings slurped up his cum. True, she had gagged slightly and allowed a few drops to dribble down to her tits, but then she leaned backed, lifted her boobs to her mouth and licked them up. “That was tasty, honey,” she announced coyly.

I had planned on leaving once they got started, but her performance was so outstanding, I decided to watch. Next, she stood up and came closer. Lifting her right leg and placing her foot on the cushion next to him, she said, “Darling, you got off. Why don’t you help me cum until you get a stiffy again?” Cautiously, almost fearfully, Mr. Jennings reached out to touch his wife’s right leg, then slid his hand slowly up and over her knee to her crotch. Her cunt hair, which was long and thick, was sopping wet, and he shoved three fingers into the gaping hole. Meanwhile she closed her eyes and began to play with both tits. I sent her a command, {Trim your cunt hair.}and she said, “Billy, would you prefer it if I trimmed my pubic hair a bit? That way, maybe you could see it better, and maybe you’d like to eat me more.” I immediately sent him a command to want to eat trimmed cunt, and he dumbly nodded up at her. His cock stiffened almost immediately.

As soon as she saw that he was erect again, Mrs. Jennings stepped back from the couch and knelt on the floor. Spreading her knees wide, she reached back and pulled her dress to her waist. Large and meaty globes faced my Chemistry teacher as he eagerly crawled down behind her and stuck his cock into her pussy. Grabbing her hips, he began to pound into her well lubricated slit. It was then that she surprised him even further by leaning her head down to the floor and raising her ass even further. Looking back over her shoulder, she said, “Put it in my ass, darling.” Dumbfounded, Mr. Jennings did just that, pulling out and guiding his oily dick into her anal sphincter. He went to shove it in, but I commanded him to take his time, and Mrs. Jennings gave only a small initial wince, then relaxed as he slowly pushed in deeper. In no time at all, he was giving her long and full strokes up her chute, while she sighed in contentment, until finally, with his hips moving like a jackhammer, he cried out and came up her rectum. Afterwards, sweaty and their crotches coated with mingled love juices, they lay together on the floor and cuddled. I left with a big grin on my face.

I had an immense boner the entire drive home and got home just as Mom was going in the door. I immediately sent a command to Sue to go upstairs and stay up there until Mom called for dinner, then had Mom take off her blouse and bra and give me two successive sucks. She was pretty nervous about doing this while Sue was in the house, but I used The Power to calm her objections. I really needed a couple of blowjobs from a redhead with big tits!

Since then, I have used The Power sparingly to help other people. It simply doesn’t work on all things, and there are simply too many people in the world for me to affect. In fact, I learned the hard way it could make things worse! I once used The Power to convince a group of junkies to quit cold turkey, and about half of them later died from withdrawal. The craving was simply too strong to be counteracted and the ones who didn’t die became psychotic. While I told myself that they would have all died of overdoses and disease anyway, the aftermath was too horrible and scary for me to attempt again.

But I did get my C.

For the rest of the semester, I followed up on Mr. Jennings, at least. Jean was housebreaking a puppy at the time and told me one of the tricks was to always give positive feedback whenever the puppy did something right. If it was good enough for a beagle, it was good enough for a teacher. So, every few days I would stay after class, take control of Mr. Jennings, and ask him how things were going. I would ask him if he was working out, eating properly, and losing weight, and if the answers were positive, I would effectively pat him on the head and give him a doggie treat! (Not really, but I would stroke his ego.) I noticed, for instance, that he began to brown-bag it to school, bringing more fruits and vegetables to eat. I also made sure that he gave positive reinforcement to his wife, to let her know that he appreciated what she was doing for him.

Months later, about midway through the summer vacation, I ran across the pair of them shopping in the local mall. The difference between then and when I had started was striking, like one of those before and after pictures. His potbelly was gone and what was left seemed to be much more toned. In his wife’s case, it was really obvious. She had lost almost thirty pounds, all in her ass and waist, and while her face was still full, she was back down to a single chin. Now, for instance, her bustline was much larger than her waistline, and she looked much healthier. They were holding hands like teenagers.

It was time for some fine tuning. Walking up to them I greeted them both, then took control. I used The Power to suggest that we have lunch at a Chinese place in the food court, and as we sat down, had them begin to discuss the progress they had made on the sexual front. Mister Jennings was as happy as a pig in shit, although he really wanted her to dress a bit more provocatively in public and wear heels more often. When I asked his wife about this, she commented that she thought he only wanted her to dress like that at home, and as for the shoes, they still hurt her feet. She was, at heart, still as dumb as a box of rocks, but that heart was in the right place. When I asked her if she wanted him to do anything different, she mentioned that she would like her husband to stop wearing briefs and start wearing boxers. That way it would be easier for her to reach inside and grab his cock!

I sent her husband off on some errands, first, to buy her a nice nightgown and himself some boxers, and second, to buy her a couple of play toys, AKA marital aids, AKA vibrators. Then I slipped a couple of fifties in her pocketbook and took her shopping (I knew that she was watching her budget much better now, but still didn’t have a lot of spare cash, whereas my cash situation was quite fine, thank you very much.) First, we went down to the mall’s K-Mart, where she bought a short-sleeved blouse, a shorter skirt with buttons up the front, and a pair of thigh-top stockings. I had her put these clothes on in a dressing room, and nothing else except her sneakers. Her tits still sagged, but not as bad as before, and I figured her husband would be pleasantly impressed with their bounce and sway until the thin cotton of the blouse. Then we went down to a shoe store, where I asked her what her shoe size was. When she told me 6B, I had a clerk measure her. She was actually a 7D, so of course high heels hurt her feet! The clerk got a real thrill helping her try on some inexpensive high-heeled sandals, since I had Mrs. Jennings undo a few buttons on her skirt, and he could see her nicely trimmed pubes clearly. I must admit, a decent exercise program had firmed her calves and thighs up remarkably - she had a nice pair of legs.

When her hubby returned, he gave a low whistle and his pants tented when he saw her. As a final touch, I gave her a command that she enjoyed wearing skirts and stockings in public, and that when she was in a car with her husband, she should show as much leg and tit as she could get away with. As they left the mall together, his arm around her waist, I could see her surreptitiously undoing a few more buttons, both top and bottom. I could tell the driver was about to get an eyeful.


My sex life was going pretty good at this point. Jean was doing me regularly on the weekends, and weekdays, I was alternating my attentions on Mom and Sue. All in all, things were humming along quite merrily, when suddenly, things moved to a whole new plane.

It was the middle of the week, a Wednesday, and I had arrived home from the gym just as Sue got home from cheerleader practice. She still had on her uniform, which consisted of a short skirt and sweater outfit, knee socks, and sneakers, all in the school colors of red and gold. Mom hadn’t gotten home yet, but it seemed a bit late to fool around. Still, Sue followed me up the stairs and down to my room, where she nuzzled up against me and said, “How about I show you a new cheer?”

Well, never let it be said that Paul Harron turned down a fuck! “Rah, rah, rah!” I said and sat down on the edge of my bed. Reaching under her skirt, I grasped her red and gold panties and pulled them down to her knees. Sue wriggled them down to her feet and then stepped out of them. As her legs spread apart, I crammed my middle finger up her snatch to the hilt, eliciting a loud gasp. Sue had to grab my shoulders to keep from falling backwards. I looked up at her and said, “Take off your bra.”

Sue grabbed the hem of the sweater and began to pull it off, but I stopped her. “Unh, unh. Leave the sweater on. Take off just the bra.” She looked at me with confusion, and I explained, “You want to show me a new cheer, you must be in uniform. Lift your leg up here,” I said, tapping her left leg.

With a smile, Sue lifted her left leg up alongside me, then pulled her head back through the neck hole of the sweater. While I untied her sneaker, she undid her bra, then she switched legs and pushed her arms into the arms of the sweater. When she moved to pull the sweater back down below her breasts I stopped her. “Just stand there and play with your tits. Kick off your sneakers. Let me get you off like this.” While my right index finger plumbed the depths of her cunt, I used the fingers of my left hand to frig her clit mercilessly. Sue let out a low moan as her back arched. Eyes closed; she fingered her nipples as her torso spasmed in orgasm!

I gave her two really good cums this way, then decided I needed to get my rocks off before Mom came home. I kicked off my own shoes, and hurriedly stripped off my pants and stretched out on my bed, my hard cock pointing northward. Sue moved to climb on top of me, but I repositioned her in a way that Jean had shown me. We had been fooling around at her house one night when her parents were out, and we had screwed on her bedroom floor in front of her full-length mirrors on the doors of her closet. With me behind her and lying on our sides, I had entered her from the rear while she diddled her clit, and we watched our fuck in the mirror. While I didn’t have a handy mirror at the present, I had really gotten off on the whole scene and wanted to repeat it.

Grabbing Sue’s hips, I moved my legs between hers and spread them wide, then ordered my sister to reach down and insert my cockhead into her cunt. Once it was past the entrance, I pushed down on her hips, forcing my dick up into her well lubricated snatch. Reaching around, I grabbed a couple of handfuls of D cup tit and told her to play with herself. Her fingers snaked down to her crotch, and I could feel the vibrations as she moved the oily nubbin around. I was enjoying myself immensely and feeling like I was getting close to cumming myself when I heard something behind me.

My room wasn’t the largest room, and my bed took up most of the wall nearest the door, with my desk and a couple of chairs on the far side near the window. Normally, if I were lying on my bed, I could see whoever was at the door. But right at that instant, in the position we were in, angled on the bed, my back was to the door. I looked over my shoulder to find Mom staring through the gap, with a look of shock intermixed with interest on her face. Sue hadn’t noticed anything, being too far gone in the midst of another orgasm. I continued to stroke in and out of my sister’s pussy as I looked Mom in the eyes.

{Don’t worry. It’s all right. It’s okay. Join us if you want.}I sent out. I was curious what Mom would do, but I had no intention of stopping screwing Sue; it was just too good.

Amazingly enough, Mom opened the door wider, to get a better look, so I sent some more thoughts as reinforcement. {We’re having fun. You like to fuck. We like to fuck. All of us can fuck. Come in. Join us.}Mom slowly stepped through the door, even as Sue began shaking and yelling, “Fuck me, Paul, fuck me!” She was still shaking as Mom stepped around the foot of the bed into her line of vision. Sue would have bolted upright if my arms hadn’t been around her, holding her breasts.

{It’s all right.}I sent to her, {It’s cool. It’s okay. Don’t stop. Watch Mom. She’s horny, too. Let’s invite Mom to join us.}Sue calmed down but kept staring at her mother as I pistoned her from the rear.

“Hi, Mom, I guess you found out our little secret. Care to join us?” I asked.

Mom was flabbergasted by the question, but she couldn’t take her eyes from Sue’s and my crotches, where my cock was quite visibly slipping into and out of my sister.

“Sit down, Mom. Make yourself comfortable. You look very nice today. Why don’t you pull your skirt to your waist? I’d love to see your panties while I fuck Sue. Get undressed, why don’tcha’!” I said.

Robotically, Mom collapsed into my desk chair and faced us. She was wearing a navy-blue skirt suit with a white blouse and blue high heels, and really looked sharp. Swiveling to face us, she spread her legs and tugged the hem of her skirt up her thighs, spreading her legs wide as she did. Shortly both Sue and I could see that her sheer stockings were thigh tops, and not held in place with a garter belt.

“Take off your clothes, Mom, but leave on the stockings and heels. Show Sue just how gorgeous you are in the nude.”

Mom began by unbuttoning her jacket and tossing it on my armchair, then took off her blouse. She had on a plain, white bra, which matched the panties we could easily see. A dark spot began to appear on her panties, where her excitement was becoming obvious. Additionally, her nipples were erect and pushing against the fabric covering them. As Sue watched wide-eyed, her mother reached behind her and unclasped her bra, to toss that aside as well. Finally, Mom stood and unzipped the skirt, then pushed it and the wet panties down her legs. Sue gasped at the sight of her mother’s bare-shaven snatch, with Mom’s clit prominently visible at the top of her moist, pink slit.

Mom stood there briefly, before reaching down to spread her labia and insert a finger into her own pussy. It emerged glistening with moisture, which Mom promptly rubbed around both extended nipples. Mom began to fingerfuck herself as she watched me screwing my sister, so I invited her to join us.

“Hey, Mom, when was the last time you did a guy and a girl together?” I asked conversationally. “If you like to eat pussy, why don’t you suck on Sue’s clitty and get us both off?”

Mom blushed at the mention of her bisexuality but came over to the bed. Kneeling, she took her daughter’s face in her hands and gave a long loving kiss to Sue’s lips. Sue was too shocked to complain, and then was too aroused to care, when Mom moved her hands to her chest and replaced my own on her nipples. Moaning lowly, Sue kissed Mom back. Next Mom licked down Sue’s neck and suckled her breasts. Finally, my mother licked her way southward, briefly stopping to lick Sue’s navel, then went down and began to tongue the clit exposed above the slit my cock was turgidly plowing. As Mom began to feverishly suckle Sue’s clit, Sue let out a cry of passion, so Mom cupped and rubbed my balls, which got me off big time. Grabbing my sister by the hips, I forced myself as far into her as I could, spewing out a stream of cum that I thought would never end. Much of it ended up being forced out of her cunt, and Mom began to lick cum from my balls and our sweaty thighs.

Sagging backwards, I let my limp dick pull out of Sue’s pussy, followed by a stream of juice which Mom continued to lap up. Regaining the power of speech, Sue looked down between her legs, to see her mother looking up as she continued eating her, and said, “God, Mom, that was fantastic!”

Mom pulled her cum smeared face away from Sue’s pussy and asked, “Did you like it? I mean really like it?”

“Yeah, that was great. I had no idea girls could do that sort of thing!”

Mom sheepishly lowered her eyes, then asked in a quiet voice, “Well, we can both do it if you want?”

It took my sister a moment to understand, then her eyes opened wide. “Uh, I guess so, I mean if you want. I don’t know how...”

Mom looked up excitedly. “Just do to me what you would want Paul to do.” Looking over at me, she asked accusingly, “You do eat your sister, don’t you?” I grinned and nodded, and Mom took control. She crawled onto the bed and moved into the classic sideways sixty-nine position. Moments later, she buried her face in Sue’s pussy, and after a brief gasp of pleasure, Sue leaned her own face forward and began to gently lick at Mom’s cunt.

I watched with growing excitement, knowing I was going to have to get some of this action, and finished stripping off my clothes. The difference in styles was fascinating. Mom was considerably more vocal, crying out in orgasm, constantly shaking and pulling her face back to gasp out her joy. Sue was both quieter and more concentrated, never letting up on licking Mom’s slit and clit. Finally, as my dick re-energized, I decided to join in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.