The Power - Cover

The Power

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 2: My First Girlfriend

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: My First Girlfriend - A teenager awakes from a coma to discover he has a power to influence people, and uses it on his family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mom had taken a couple of days off work to get me situated and started in therapy. It didn’t hit me until later just how much trouble I had caused her by getting hurt, even if it hadn’t been my fault. She had lost a lot of days at work, including all her vacation for the year, and even if her boss had been good about it, the extra days were days she wasn’t getting paid. Later, after I was back on crutches, she took me to her office to show everybody Lazarus back from the dead, and I thought about using The Power to do something nasty to him but couldn’t. He was really just a nice fellow, stymied by policies he hadn’t written, and trying to run a business. I thanked him for helping Mom out.

Beyond that, this was expensive. While insurance covered most things, there were unbelievable delays at times, and some stuff simply wasn’t covered. We had moved up in the world quite a way from when I was a little kid, but the fact of the matter was that we were simply a working-class family without much in the way of savings. This didn’t help.

Therapy proved as bad as I had feared, at least for my right leg. Imagine being stretched on a rack, broken up by intervals of torture, and you have the best view of things. To be honest, though, the rest wasn’t too bad. Lots of weight training, especially upper-body work, which I enjoyed, and swimming, which to an Eagle Scout with the Lifesaving merit badge, was a piece of cake. Still, it was very tiring, and I spent a lot of time in the sack afterwards.

I had been released on a Tuesday and started therapy the next day. By Friday I was strong and steady enough to start school the following week. I had decided to see how things went, finish my therapy, and go back to high school at least, then see what I wanted to do. No reason to be ignorant, and frankly, the thought of staying ignorant soured my stomach. It would be the ultimate weakness. Besides, I had looked forward to eventually graduating from college and making something of myself, maybe even going into the Army. The accident had wiped that idea out, but there was still no reason I couldn’t be a better man than my father, and I had vowed ages ago not to become like him.

That first week of school was kind of odd, though. Fumbling with my crutches, I was almost always late to classes, but none of the teachers said anything, and it was hard enough work that I usually slept in the minibus on the way to therapy. On the plus side, I was permanently out of gym class, and since that had been scheduled for the morning, I could jigger my schedule to swap in World History, which had been an afternoon class. This proved to be an interesting course, and I had done very well in American History last year. The way the map changed, as ideas and technologies and peoples moved around was fascinating. I decided to take more courses when I could. Another plus was that Chemistry was still in the afternoon, so I missed it, and I didn’t want to take it anyway.

One other thing that had changed was girls. The girls I had known the previous year all seemed just a little bit taller, a little bit bustier, and more mature. I had first noticed it in Sue, who was now a freshman, but I even noticed it in my classmates. I began to consider what to do about my unattached status.

Mary Smithy, the provider of my only pre-Power sexual experience, was out. She had dumped me after the accident and was going with a jock a year older than us who had promptly popped her cherry, which was quite a bit further than I had gotten. She was apologetic about dumping me while I was in the hospital, but I waved it off. Even at the time, I had realized that she wasn’t going to be a long-term relationship, and now I could have any woman I wanted. Not that I necessarily wanted to just go around and make women fuck me. That seemed rather sterile.

No, as soon as I was on my feet again, I wanted to find something a little more permanent. Someone I could care for and who would care for me.


Two weeks later, I was off the regular crutches and using some aluminum crutches, the kind that wrap around your arms. It looked like I would be off them in a few weeks and using canes, and my therapist was pleased with my response to therapy. Therapy sessions were now every other day, and I was thinking that my self-imposed celibacy should come to an end.

I knew who I wanted to end it with as well, Jenny Blackhawk. She had just transferred in this year and was absolutely gorgeous. The talk around school was that she was a full-blooded Sioux and she looked it. Tall for a girl, she was a just few inches shorter than me, slim yet curvy, long, long black hair which she wore in a ponytail, and she didn’t look red so much as well-tanned. The talk around school was also that she put out, and that she had just broken up with somebody and was back on the market.

I figured to put my plan in action at lunch, and it proved to be simplicity itself. I simply waited for her to grab lunch in the cafeteria, then sat down next across from her. {Stay! Be pleasant!}I thought to her. “Hi, Jenny, mind if I sit down. I’m Paul Harron.”

Jenny looked at me with a startled expression and said, “Uh, okay, I guess,” and looked questioningly at her girlfriends.

I thought to them as well. {Be pleasant. Leave us. Sit elsewhere.}

Heather Archer and Terri McBean smiled at Jenny and stood. “Guess you’ve got to talk to your new boyfriend,” said Terri. The pair giggled and walked to the other side of the cafeteria, despite Jenny’s protests.

Turning back to face me, she said in a confused voice, “But they know I’m not your girlfriend. How weird. What did you want, anyway?”

“Why, just to eat lunch with the prettiest girl in the school, what else?” I told her, at which she blushed. “Besides, maybe I could be your boyfriend anyway. Are you seeing anybody else?” {Tell the truth. Be positive about me.}

She shrugged and shook her head. “No, not really. I was going with Bud Hargrove for a while, but it didn’t work out.”

“So, you see, there’s nothing standing in your way, is there?” {You’d like to be my girlfriend.}

“Well, no, I guess not,” she said with a grin.

“Maybe you’d like to go out Friday night?” I asked. This part of the plan really wasn’t thought out too well. I didn’t have a license or a car.

“Uh, sure. I didn’t have anything planned. What did you want to do?” she asked.

I kind of shrugged. “I don’t know. My mobility is somewhat less than I’d like it to be.”

Jenny asked what had happened and I gave her a brief synopsis. When I told her I couldn’t drive, I really wasn’t lying, since I didn’t have a license, but I was going to have to rectify that somehow. Jenny offered to borrow her mom’s car, so we could go to the movies, and I agreed. When we compared class schedules, we discovered that we both had the last period free, and agreed to meet in the library, to ‘study.’


“So, Jenny, have you ever, you know, gone all the way?” I whispered. {Be calm. Be truthful. Don’t be shocked.}We were sitting in a carousel towards the back of the library, with nobody near us.

Jenny was still shocked, but not too much. “Paul! What kind of question is that?”

{You’re my girlfriend. Be truthful.}”It’s an honest question. I want to know just what kind of girlfriend I have. So, what’s the answer?”

Jenny glanced around the library and lowered her head to mine, conspiratorially. Whispering even lower, she said, “Yes. Is that what you wanted to know?”

“Really? Tell me more.” {Tell me everything.}

“Well, I started fooling around when I was thirteen, almost fourteen, and we were living in Denver. My boyfriend was about a year older than me, and we would go over to his house after school to study. Actually, we were just necking, but that’s what I told my mom, anyway. So, after a few weeks of just hugging and kissing, Bobby, that was his name, sort of brought his hands up and around to my front. By the time I figured out he was groping my tits he had stopped, so I didn’t say anything.” Jenny smiled proudly as she commented, “They weren’t as nice as they are now, but I thought they were pretty good for thirteen, you know.” She thrust out her chest as she said this, and I agreed that they looked impressive.

“So anyway, the next afternoon, he started feeling up my tits almost from the start, and it felt so good I didn’t make him stop. Even then I really liked it. We kept this up for the next few days before he went farther and undid a few buttons on my blouse and slipped his hand inside. At first, I was kind of nervous, but when he slipped his fingers inside my bra and played with my nipples, it just felt so good! Remember that. I really get off on having my tits and nipples played with!’

“No problem,” I said. “Tits and nipples are my specialty!” I whispered hoarsely. By now I had a cast iron boner that felt like it could drive nails!

“Well, the next day Bobby got right down to business. I mean, as soon as we lay down next to each other, he unbuttoned my shirt and reached around and popped my bra, then started licking and sucking my nips. I was in heaven! I didn’t even know at first that he had his hand under my skirt until I felt him rubbing my pussy through my panties! I tried to make him stop, but it felt so good, and he was so much bigger than me, and in no time at all his hand was in my pants. I had my first clit orgasm that day,” she said proudly.

“Cool! So, did you go all the way that day?” I asked.

Jenny shook her head no. “Uh, uh. After I got off, he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, but when he put my hand on it, he popped his cork, right then and there. I guess he was pretty excited, too. So, for the next couple of weeks or so he’d finger me, and I’d fist him off.”

“And your parents never caught on?”

“Nah. My folks figured I was Miss Sweetness-and-Light, and his mother always worked late. I always got home before dinner.”

“So, when did you screw him?”

“Hold on, hold on, I’m getting there. We’d been fooling around like this for almost a month now, and he wanted me to go farther, to give him head. But I just kept telling him no. See, I was setting him up. I knew what a blowjob was because one of my girlfriends had some dirty magazines. But his birthday was coming up and I was going to surprise him. The afternoon of his birthday, when we got to his house, I told him to lay down on the couch while I went to the bathroom. When I came out, I was butt naked. So far, we had never gotten completely undressed. I just walked over to the couch, unzipped his pants, pulled it out, and went down. He just went nuts - I mean, he came like three times! It was such a gas.”

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed. “What about you? Did you like it, too?” I was curious.

“Oh, yeah. I used one hand on myself and got off a couple of times, too. Besides, I don’t care what some girls say, cum tastes great. I love to give head. I love to get head, too,” she said with a wink.

“Well, I can’t say as I’ve had lots of experience in that department,” I admitted, (Yeah, like none!), “But I promise to do my best. Scout’s Honor!” I gave her the Scout Salute and grinned. “So, what happened next?”

“Well, it was pretty much what you can imagine. I went down to Planned Parenthood and went on the Pill, and for my fourteenth birthday he popped my cherry. It was great!”

By now, our study hall was over, and we had to hurry to get to our busses. As we split to go to our lockers, I bent down and gave her a quick kiss.

Jenny’s face broke into a big grin. “Don’t worry, Paul. I’m the perfect girlfriend. I love to fuck!”


I could hardly wait until Friday night. We had decided to go to the movies, then grab a snack. Then, ‘whatever.’ I was mightily distracted in class, especially when I had her tell me about fucking her various boyfriends. I almost immediately concluded that when Jenny liked a guy, she let him know it rapidly - like that night! I really had my hopes up for Friday.

I had told Mom that I had a date, and she was happy for me being able to get back into the swing of things, what with the crutches and all. That Friday, after school, I was nervous. I must have changed clothes five times before dinner and kept glancing at my watch all through the meal. Sue started in with “Paulie and Jenny sitting in a tree...” but I told her to put a sock in it and Mom told her to be still. Still, Mom had a grin throughout the meal, and I could see her barely controlling her laughter every time I checked the time.

It was weird in way. Mom and I both had dates, and Sue was home on her own. Sue had to cook, since Mom was changing at the same time I was. Mom was wearing a halter-topped mini-dress and heels, and I just knew she was going to be doing the same things that Jenny had told me she was going to do to me!

Finally, we heard a horn beep, and I bolted out the door to my family’s laughter. The movie was okay, although I really don’t remember it (something with Harrison Ford and a damsel in distress). When I later commented that I wasn’t all that hungry, Jenny simply grinned. Since she was driving, we couldn’t really fool around, so I simply watched her as she drove us out of town and found a dirt road up in the hills. She looked very pretty, in an average date sort of way - tight blue jeans, satin blouse, sneakers. When she stopped the car, she pulled a blanket out of the trunk and spread it out on the back seat, then helped me hobble around to the back seat and crawled in after me.

Now I know that the first time is supposed to be somewhat awkward, and I have occasionally found it so. Two bodies, neither really knowing the other, fumbling around trying to see how the pieces fit. Well, excuse me, but IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! Once we got started, I knew, simply knew, deep down in my bones, that this was something I wanted to do a lot of. LIKE ALL THE FUCKING TIME! It was simply GREAT!

We started out with Jenny sitting sideways on my lap, simply kissing and necking, but it wasn’t very long before Jenny’s hands began to roam over my chest and back. Taking this as a signal, I brought a hand up and cupped one of her tits through her blouse. She gave a low moan into my lips as I gently kneaded her pliant flesh through the thin satin. It took me only about two heartbeats to figure out that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Well, you don’t have to hit me with a brick to wake me up! I figured any girl who lets you play with her braless tits on the first date is simply asking for it! I began to unbutton her blouse, and with about three buttons undone, slipped my hand inside.

God, but her tits were nice! Jenny didn’t have the world’s biggest breasts, I mean not like my mother or even my sister, but they were just incredibly firm. She told me later that she didn’t have to wear a bra, and really liked going without one. And the nipples - so tiny and pointy. When my fingers touched one for the first time, she shuddered and moaned some more, and immediately began to unbutton my shirt.

I decided to cooperate with her plans. Pulling my hand out of her shirt I began to unbutton the bottom half of her blouse but started to fumble around her waist. Jenny pulled back from kissing me and sat upright on my lap. Giggling, she said, “You need to practice this,” then unzipped her jeans and pulled out her shirttails and finished unbuttoning her blouse. I reached with both hands and began to teasingly swirl my fingertips around the exposed nipples and Jenny gave another brief shudder, this time closing her eyes and clasping my hands to her tits. Then her eyes opened, and she said, “Get undressed.”

“What?” I asked.

Jenny was already kicking off her sneakers. Looking at me, she said, “Hurry up. Take your clothes off. I have just got to fuck you!” Squirming madly on my lap, she worked those skin-tight jeans down off her ass and legs, pulling her panties off with them.

With only about half a brain functioning, I began to fumble at my shirt buttons, but was completely unable to take my eyes of my date. She was truly gorgeous, and I immediately realized that Ellen Radley was but a pale comparison to the hot and nubile girl on my lap. I had pretty much gotten my shirt undone, when Jenny attacked my pants, loosening my belt, popping the snap, and pulling down my zipper. Between the two of us we got my pants down my thighs to my knees, but things seemed to go awry at this point. In our hurry, neither of us had thought about my sneakers, and everything got a bit tangled. Jenny actually had to kneel on the floorboards and pull off my shoes and pants, one leg at a time, all the while giggling. Eventually I was left with only my briefs on, my cock acting as a tentpole, with Jenny kneeling on the blanket next to me, staring at my crotch in the moonlight.

Reaching over, she placed her hands on my hips and grasped my shorts at the sides. “Now let’s see what we have here,” she said, and began tugging my undies down. I lifted my ass off the seat as she pulled them lowed. For sure, I thought, she was going to find the waist band caught on my cock, but I guess mine weren’t the first briefs she had pulled off, because they came off very smoothly, and the next thing I knew we were sitting there, facing each other, buck naked.

“Oh, wow! What a nice big cock!” said Jenny, staring at my erection. She reached out and wrapped a delicate hand around the shaft and slowly began to stroke me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.