The Power - Cover

The Power

Copyright© 2001 by rlfj

Chapter 10: The Billings Family

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Billings Family - A teenager awakes from a coma to discover he has a power to influence people, and uses it on his family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On Thursday, we had some more fun, but of a little different style. We got down to the beach early and laid our beach towels down to catch a few rays. Mom and Sue had already oiled up and were stretched out when I noticed a family of three heading our way.

It was obvious why they were going to settle down next to us. Leading the way, and determining their path, was a young teenage boy, and his eyes were all over Mom and Sue. He was going to sit as close to us as he could!

I didn’t mind. By harmonics it was obvious he was young and hormonal - a walking gland. His parents, a middle-aged, middle-class couple, were right behind, and their harmonics were interesting, too. Dad, a slim guy in his early forties with a very advanced case of male-pattern baldness, was ogling my mother and sister as well. And Momma, she was ogling me!

Momma wasn’t all that bad looking, not a bit. In her early forties, she looked several years younger. Of medium height, she had long slim legs and a slim, boyish butt. She was wearing a bright yellow maillot swimsuit, cut very low in the front and back, and very high on the hips. She looked to have nice and perky medium-sized knockers under the top, and not much hair down below, the suit was so narrow at her crotch. Very interesting.

They set up their beach towels next to ours and began to oil up, and I got to wondering if a small group party might be possible. I used The Power to send out concepts, then used harmonics to figure out what their feelings were. Were they ever swingers? Had they ever thought of swinging? Was Momma interested in switch hitting? Was Momma turned on by Junior? Was Dad turned on by Junior doing Momma? Was Dad turned on by Mom and Sue? Was Momma turned on by watching Dad and Junior do Mom and Sue?

They went down to the ocean and swam around a bit, then came back to their towels. I had considered carefully what I had gleaned from their sub-consciousnesses and knew that while they had never done anything like I planned before, they had often fantasized about it and secretly wanted the opportunity to try. As they lay down, I put my plan into action.

Rolling over onto one elbow, I faced them and commented lowly to Junior, silently staring at Mom’s and Sue’s tits, “Pretty nice, huh?”

An awed, “Yeah!” came out.

I laughed, at which his parents looked over at us quizzically. “I was just commenting to your son that some things are pretty noticeable.” I waved my thumb over at Mom and Sue. His mother seemed properly scandalized, but Dad simply snorted and grinned.

“Charlie, really, don’t be rude!” said his mother.

Charlie blushed and said, “Sorry.”

“Don’t be,” I commented. “They dress that way to get noticed, and they like to get noticed. Besides which, I think your dad was looking, too.”

Momma whirled around to face her sheepish husband, but seeing his face, gave a bright laugh which woke my family. Mom and Sue looked around to find we had neighbors, then twisted around to face them. Doing so made one nipple pop out of Mom’s top, which she quickly tucked back in as Charlie and his father stared.

“Hi, there. I see you two are doing some girl watching,” she announced. “I’m Maggie and this is my daughter, Sue. I can see you’ve already met Paul.” We all said hello and found out that Momma’s name was Judy and Dad was Chuck. The Billings were here for the week, like us, but were leaving tomorrow.

Mom continued to Judy. “I really don’t mind your husband and son looking at me and Sue. After all, I like what I see when I look at Chuck and Charlie. Turnabout’s fair play, you know. Besides, I can see how you were looking at my son.”

Judy grinned and nodded. “He is kind of cute.”

“Kind of?” I protested. “I’m very cute.”

Both Mom and Judy laughed at that, then Judy grabbed her tube of suntan lotion and tossed it to Chuck. “Here, hun, do my back.” She laid face down on her towel, lifting herself on her forearms to face us.

Chuck squeezed out some lotion and began to rub down his wife’s back, as the rest of us watched. I could tell by harmonics that Charlie was finding this highly erotic, and I could sense that Mom and Sue liked the sight as well. I used The Power to send, {Relax. Lust. Be agreeable. Lust. Be daring. Lust.}working the three of them up. I began to send out visions of sex, orgies, and incest to all of them.

“Listen, Chuck, you’d better make sure you do all of Judy’s back. This sun is pretty bright and she’s going to burn otherwise. Judy, you’d better let Chuck pull those straps a bit lower,” I mentioned.

Chuck simply grunted in agreement, then reached up and tugged Judy’s swimsuit straps down off her shoulders to her upper arms. Surprisingly, Judy pulled her arms out of the straps and allowed Chuck to pull her swimsuit down around her waist, taking a much more active role than I had expected. She propped herself back up on her forearms, exposing almost all of her tits as she did so, leaving only the nipples buried in her towel, and Chuck returned to oiling her back.

Christ, was she hot looking, laying there with her tits hanging out! Nice looking tits too, not jugs like Mom and Sue or Janet the other night, but pert and perky B cups, very firm and upright. Charlie stared with rapt attention, his swim trunks stretching from the boner they concealed.

“Wow! I have got to tell you, Judy, don’t get me wrong, but you are a hot looking babe!” I said.

Judy simply smiled serenely and said, “Thanks. I try to stay in shape.”

Chuck laughed and said, “She runs a lot. I keep chasing her around the bedroom.”

Mom grinned at this and asked, “And when you catch her? Is that the reason you’re bald? You keep rubbing it off on the headboard?”

Chuck simply grinned. I could tell he was working on a healthy erection of his own. It was Judy who commented, “That’s it. Twice a day and three times on Sunday!”

“Holy shit, Mom, I can’t believe you said that!” exclaimed her son, wide-eyed.

Judy snorted and turned her head to him. “Well, where did you think you came from, silly? Immaculate conception?” We all got a laugh out of this.

Chuck had finished oiling Judy and was now simply giving her a sensuous backrub. Looking at him, I asked, “Chuck would you be offended if I asked Judy to raise up a bit? I would dearly love to see her tits.”

He grinned. “Not at all. I’ve seen more than a few guys at parties trying to look down her dress.” Addressing his wife, he said, “Go ahead, dear, show ‘em.”

Smiling, Judy raised up on her arms slightly, enough so that her nipples raised into plain view without being obvious about it to the rest of the beach. Both Charlie and I stared, and I could sense that Mom and Sue were turned on as well.

“Wow, Mom, I’ve always wanted to see them!” said Charlie.

“I know, honey, it just didn’t seem like the time before. Maybe things will change in the future. Do you really like how I look?”

“Oh, wow, yes!” he said.

Sue and Mom wanted to swim, and our new friends wanted to grab something to drink, so we split up with plans to meet at our hotel room at two. While an orgy was not directly discussed, the intention to get to know one another much better was definitely implied. Casual clothing was specified.

After a brief swim, we had lunch at a pizza place near the beach then headed back to our suite to get ready. While Mom and Sue showered together, I called down to room service and ordered up snacks - nuts, crackers, cheese, and the like - and made sure the wet bar was decently stocked. Then I took a shower while the girls dressed.

I was still in my room toweling my hair when I heard a knock at the door, so I tossed my towel aside and slipped into some shorts and a brightly flowered shirt and went out to greet our guests. Sue was ahead of me though. She was dressed in a very short and thin silk robe (tied quite loosely and gaping open down most of the front) and some heels, and got a couple of whistles from Chuck and Charlie as she let the Billings in. Mom got the same treatment as she stepped out of their bedroom. She had been a little more creative, improvising with a pair of scarves. One was wrapped bandeau-like around her breasts and tied in back, while the other was tied low around her hips, knotted at one side as a mini-sarong. She had slipped on her high-heeled sandals.

The Billings were dressed casually. Chuck had on shorts, sports shirt and loafers while Charlie wore shorts, T-shirt, and sneakers. For her part, Judy had slipped into a low-cut tank top and tight little jogging shorts, along with sneakers. It was pretty obvious that the only thing under her clothes was her, and I suspected that the guys were dressed pretty much the same. Her tits were like perfect little cones under the thin ribbed fabric.

“Sorry, we’re late,” said Judy. “We got turned around at the elevators and ended up all the way down at the other end of the floor.”

“Not a problem. Come on in and kick your shoes off. Can I get anybody a drink?” I asked. Reaching into the refrigerator under the bar I pulled out a few bottles of beer. “Chuck? Judy?”

Both accepted a beer, but when Charlie indicated he wanted one, Judy said, “Think again, mister. You get Coke.” I laughed and poured him a soda. Sue took a soda also, to keep Charlie from feeling left out, and I pulled out another couple of beers for Mom and myself. The girls gave the Billings the nickel tour of the place.

The Billings were fairly impressed with the suite. “Wow!” commented Chuck. “So, this is how the other half lives, huh? We’re staying in a sixty dollar a night place down the strip. Just what do you do, Maggie?” he asked Mom.

Surprised, Mom answered, “Who me? I’m just an office manager back in Atlanta, why?”

“They must pay office managers in Atlanta differently than they do in Norfolk, that’s all.”

“Oh. Well, this isn’t my suite, it’s Paul’s,” she announced.

Surprised, the Billings swiveled to stare at me. Startled, Chuck said, “Excuse me, for asking but Paul, how does a guy your age, what eighteen...”

“Seventeen.”

“ ... Seventeen then, how can a seventeen-year-old guy afford a place like this?” he finished.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I’ve been pretty fortunate in the market, I guess.”

He stared some more. “The stock market? You’re kidding me, right?”

“Nope.”

I could see that he was figuring I was bullshitting him, and I was not at all surprised when he laughingly asked, “So, got any good tips?”

I was starting to get a little ticked at his attitude, so I decided to answer and then move the group back to the previously planned agenda. “IBM is about to announce earnings that, while meeting their publicly announced estimates, have failed to meet several analysts’ private estimates. Following the publication of their next quarterly report, it can be expected that IBM stock will drop between ten and fifteen percent. Now would be a good time to short IBM, or if you are feeling aggressive, buy put options. SEC reports will be filed next week.” I had been told this by two separate analysts and had used ten percent of my portfolio to buy put options on margin. I expected to make a real killing within the next week.

As I had expected, Chuck shut up, and he and Judy stared at me in astonishment. I was no longer the cocky but nice kid.

Mom broke the mood by inviting our guests to have a seat, and leading Charlie over to the couch. The living room had a couple of armchairs and a fair-sized couch, with a coffee table and a few end tables scattered around. Mom gently pushed Charlie back down into the corner of the couch, then sat down next to him and curled her legs underneath her. This had the effect of raising her sarong up high enough so that her pussy was in plain sight of the room, and Charlie simply stared pie-eyed down at her crotch. The rest of us paired off naturally, with Sue leading Chuck to the other end of the couch, then sitting on the coffee table facing him. For my part, I hobbled over to one of the armchairs and sat down, then made a long arm and pulled Judy over to sit in my lap, so that we were facing our kin.

I was content to simply rub Judy’s back gently as we watched Mom and Sue start things off. Mom began by resting a hand on Charlie’s thigh, then slowly drawing it higher on his leg so that it was just below the cock throbbing in his shorts. Asking him if he had ever done anything like this before, she was not surprised when he croaked out a negative. Reassuring him that everything would be fine, she brought her hand up to begin stroking him while leaning in to kiss him lightly on the lips. He moaned in pleasure as she massaged his cock through the fabric, then watched in rapt attention as she pulled back and unzipped his shorts. A surprisingly large erection greeted her as she knelt before him and pulled his shorts and briefs off. I had been wrong - at least one of the Billings had worn underwear!

Sue had taken a simpler approach. Leaning forward, she had taken Chuck’s face in her hands and kissed him warmly on the lips, opening her mouth to swap tongues. After several minutes of French kissing, she had separated, then reaching down, had grasped his shirt tail, and had tugged it up and over his head. Then she had leaned back and unbelted her robe, slipping it off and tossing it to the side, to sit there in naked glory, her widespread legs displaying her fresh shaved cunt to his feasting eyes. Then she too slid down to the floor to undo his shorts and remove them. Chuck wasn’t wearing underwear.

Judy was laying back into my chest silently watching my women do her men, so I reached around and began to rub the palms of my hands over her distended breasts under her top, while she finished sipping her beer. Once she set her empty bottle aside, I reached up and peeled her tank top down off her shoulders and arms, to sit topless in my lap, then I began to more vigorously pinch and fondle her nipples. This elicited several long and low moans of pleasure. Moving my hands down her flanks, I slipped them into the sides of her running shorts and, as she lifted slightly off my lap, pushed them down her thighs. She helped by wriggling out of them, and I discovered that her tank top was actually a body suit, held together at the crotch with a pair of snaps. Reaching between her wide-spread legs, I popped them open, then took her hands and guided them to her trim curls. “Play with yourself,” I whispered. “Diddle your clit for me.” While Judy masturbated in front of her family, I pulled her tank top off her, always leaving at least one hand between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.