Dreaming of Harriet - Cover

Dreaming of Harriet

by E J Sheeran

Copyright© 2001 by E J Sheeran

Erotica Sex Story: Description of an erotic dream

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

In my dream, I knew we were going to make love, it was a forgone conclusion.

I disrobed, hung my clothes on a chair and got into the shower. I had just properly adjusted the water temperature when she slid in behind me. I wanted to turn around to look at her beautiful body but she wouldn't let me.

She encircled my body with her arms and said, "Let me bathe you and then you can do me."

That was the beginning of one of the most erotic dreams of my life!

Her soapy hands running over my back, my chest, my buttocks and eventually down my legs had me on the edge of ecstasy. When she told me to turn aground, I was oblivious to everything except my own feelings until I suddenly realized that this magnificent creature dong these things to me was also nude.

Her lathered up hands continued to slither over my shoulders, chest, stomach and were on their way to my groin before I realized that if she touched me in just the right place down there, I would loose it all and be denied the ultimate enjoyment that the union of our bodies could bring.

She must have known it too because she stopped, turned around, and said, "OK, its your turn to do me, and don't miss anything."

I soaped my hand and began to rub them across the velvety skin that was presented to me. I paid special attention to each part as I came to it, her neck, back, shoulders and slowly, very cautiously around her body to her breasts. I had been very careful not to let my blood-engorged member touch her, but when I caressed her hard little nipples she suddenly, and (I think) on purpose, backed into me. I clasped my arms tight around her body, holding it tight against the object of my lust and kissed her on the neck.

She spun around in my arms and tilted her face up to me to be kissed. Her lips and mouth were the sweetest, softest things I had ever encountered. When she opened her mouth and accepted my tongue, my animal like lust was forgotten. Although my body was crying out for relief, my mind would have been satisfied to spend eternity with my mouth pressed against hers, my hands sliding over the satin of her skin and feeling of contentment and peace as the warm water washed over us.

She brought me back to my senses by breaking the kiss. She put her head on my chest and gasped, "I have never been kissed quite like that." She slid her hand down to my groin, whispering, "I want you to make love to me now."

I thought I could do that!

I picked her up in my arms and, without drying either of us off, took her into the next room and deposited her on the bed. Lying there with the droplets of water shimmering on her creamy skin, her petite, perfect body was a feast for my eyes. I wanted to devour her, taste each morsel of her being. I leaned over and again touched those wondrous lips to mine. This time it was me that broke away. I had to put my mouth against those breasts, to suckle on the nipples as I was born to do.

When my mouth touched the hard little button she sighed, "Oh, my God." As if I had done it a hundred, nay a thousand times before, I swapped back and forth, from one to the other, each switch followed by a moan of pleasure from her.

The moisture from the shower on her body was like sugar water as I licked my way down, lapping each drop, pausing at her navel, poking at it with my tongue so she would know exactly what was in store for her when I reached my final destination. She put her hand on my head, pushing me even closer to my goal. I found my divine target. Now, her breath was a series of short quick gasps, coming in unison with the probes of my tongue.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.