What a Lark!

by Lark D'Hancia

Copyright© 2001 by Lark D'Hancia

Erotica Sex Story: A little story about an adventurous walk in the woods.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Food   .

Lark lived in the woods, although there were roads; and, on these roads, she walked her dog daily. She was a sleek 5'7" with long red hair that, when she wore it down, would reach past her ass cheeks. She wore baggy clothes all the time because she was embarrassed by her body...she used to be hugely fat and wore sweat pants and baggy shirts only, and now that she had reduced herself down to 120 lbs., she still felt big. Her breasts, which were always the first place to go, when she dieted, remained quite large...34D, and better still, her nipples were large and dusky pink in colour and, when erect, looked like little Devil's Towers, and were SO sensitive, even whatever she wore made them come hard and ready to touch; and she had pared her waist and hips down to 24" and 37", respectively.

Although she was fairly new to the area, the long-time residents grew used to the sight of seeing her and her dog on their daily walks. She was cheerful and greeted people she saw. at one house, along the road, a young man lived with his brother and his very young son. The young man, whose name was Peter, saw her quite often and either waved or struck up a conversation.

Peter's house was right on the lake and he'd often invited Lark down for a swim. Of course she could not!! in her mind, Lark was still an overweight woman and she'd NEVER put on a bathing suit. So, time after time, Lark refused the invitation, without explaining why.

One late summer day, Lark realised she was quite late in awakening and her dog was anxiously pulling at her bedcovers to get her out of the bed. She was still so tired and not quite awakened that she put on her sandals and went out of her house with the dog wearing only her sheer nighty. The nighty went only to her upper thighs (it was, after all, summer) and had an empire type waistline (that is to say her breasts were well outlined and hugged by the material).

Lark allowed the dog to pull her along, lost in her thoughts of the previous night. She lived alone and, at times, the loneliness threatened to strangle her; especially her desires. At times, she was so horny she would thrum her clit and stick various items up her cunt...whatever was handy, she thought with a smile. Last night it had been a japanese eggplant and a yellow zucchini squash. She used the eggplant to stick up her ass, because it was softer and was able to go in without lubrication; and she used the squash in her pussy because it was hard and long. but afterwards, as always, she felt her loneliness even more keenly, wishing she had a real lover who would stay with her and pet her and kiss her. She sighed.

Suddenly, she felt tugging at her hand, and looking down, she discovered her dog's leash had intertwined with a low-growing shrub. without thinking about it, she bent over, from the waist, to disengage the lead. all of a sudden, she felt a warm and hard thing press against her ass cheeks. Turning her head, she recognised Peter and stood up to greet him. before she could stand upright, Peter was pressing against her ass and holding one of her wonderful sensitive tits from behind.

"My god, Lark, i was watching you from my window and I got such a hard-on i could barely stand up and i knew, although we're not "familiar" with each other that I just had to come out and feel if you felt as good as you look...and YOU DO!!"

While he was talking, Lark had an orgasm. Just feeling a REAL other person touching her in places she'd been touching herself the night before was enough to make her clit stand erect and her pussy juices to start running. Before she could really examine all the feelings rushing through her body, she heard her dog begin to growl. She pushed Peter away from her and told him her dog would probably attack him if he didn't release her. Reluctant to let her step away from him but not willing to sport holes from the dog's gleaming fangs, Peter released her, but not before licking his fingers with his warm and moist tongue and pinching her nipple with those same fingers. Lark gasped with the sudden pleasure and at the same time realised her pussy juices were flowing down her left leg. Peter noticed the wetness too and applied one of his fingers to the juices and then licked his own finger. He groaned.

"Lark, I know we don't know each other and I know this will sound strange, but I REALLY need to feel you inside me."

"Don't you mean you want me to feel you inside me??" queried Lark.

"No! i need to feel you in me...you'll understand what i mean if you let me fuck you."

"Well, i've got my dog here and your brother may not want to have him inside the house."

"I'll tell you what...we'll put your dog inside the fenced yard and you and i will go down to the lake and we can fuck each others' brains out on the beach. C'mon! I promise it'll be really good."

Lark knew she needed this...she'd been more than 5 yrs. without another real person touching her and her insides melted at the idea. she nodded to Peter and he took her by the hand and led her and the dog down to the house and its yard.

After petting the dog and telling him to be good, Lark allowed herself to be led down to the beach by the lake. Peter had grabbed a sheet from the clothesline in the yard and shook it out and lay it flat on the warm sand. Lark looked around, noticing there wasn't much privacy from the other houses on the beachfront, but, Peter, correctly determining her reluctance, sat down on the sheet and started kissing and tonguing her legs from the ankles, working his way upward. Then, suddenly, he yanked on her nighty, pulling her lower and stuck his tongue in her twat as far as he could. Holding Lark by her hips, he was able to tongue fuck her pussy until she came to orgasm yet again, the juices filling his mouth.

"Oh god, you taste good, Lark. I can see i'm gonna have to make you cum often in order to taste you more and more. Now, come down here!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.