Sibling Rivalry - Cover

Sibling Rivalry

by Stone-D

Copyright© 2001 by Stone-D

Erotica Sex Story: A sexually frustrated young man takes advantage of a golden opportunity one night...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   First   Anal Sex   .

Copyright © 2001


Copyright Message

This story was written by Laga Mahesa (aka Stone-D), 2001.

The usual restrictions apply. No content changes allowed, these headers remain intact and attached to this story at all times. Permission to archive ONLINE is granted, providing the site does not make any DIRECT profit from this story (advertising is understood and allowed as long as this is not the only story and I am not the only author on the page) and that this story is not submitted to member-only restrictions.

Content Warning

This is an adult story and involves non-consensual sex, or rape, an act which is, as you should know, highly illegal. Though the circumstances and end result in this story are vaguely possible, they are fictitious and are extremely unlikely to ever occur. So don't get any ideas, okay?

Remember kids, the actors in this story are professionals, so don't try this at home.

Reader Feedback

Is greatly appreciated, and in the absence of any kind of cash flow from this endeavour, it is an ego boost that compells me to write more. Mail me at :

stone AT link.net.id

Should that address become invalid, contact information is available on my site :

http://l33t.mine.nu/stone-d/index.html

If your mail is merely abusive in nature, don't bother as I won't read past the first sentence. Only intelligent critics and firm young girls need apply. Cheerleader status not required, though a definite plus.

I'm 25 by the way. 6'1", dark hair, tanned, well bui... err, never mind.

Please allow for some time for replies - I will reply (unless the mail is abusive) but I am quite busy so they may be delayed.

Now. Enough blithering - on with the story.


Part I


"Bloody apple trees. Give me a cherry any day!"
- A Famous inventor, a comment made to his physician after an equally famous accident.


I HATED MY brother.

I certainly didn't hold any death wishes for him, though a comment to that effect did cross my mind on the occasion.

You see, my brother - Steve, if you really must know - was your typical poster boy type.

I wasn't.

Yes, that kind of hate. A hatred born of envy, leading inevitably to a 'don't give a damn anymore' approach. Oh, it wasn't that I was ugly, no - the problem was that girls always gravitated to Steve, never sparing so much as a glance at anyone else once aware of his availability. We rarely speak now, bar the usual pleasantries. Hello, good morning, fed the cat yet? and so on.

It was that which allowed my mind to contemplate what I did those many years ago, something I've never since regretted.

My frustration knew no bounds and I had intended to become like a classic vampire. Steve was to be my Igor, bringing me my, ahaha, virgins - saving me all that courtship hassle usually required of one night flings.

I'm actually quite annoyed it took me so long to even come up with the idea, considering how it all turned out.

It was the first time for me and - as is always the case, I suppose - was exceptionally memorable, both for the simple joy of the act - okay, acts - and the sense of revenge.

His girlfriend at the time was a cute blonde girl called Sheryll Tanes. Her name, definitely not her actual activities I assure you, earned her a regular accusation of being fond of 'stanes'. Geddit? Heh. Anyway, as you might have suspected I had lusted after her since first laying eyes upon her - on my doorstep in fact, being groped by my sibling. That led to a rather long time spent on the crapper, 'answering nature's call' as it were, the only way possible for me at that time.

At the time.

It was two weeks later, they'd beeing sleeping with each other for the past week - no, not constantly you deranged tit! - and she'd taken to sleeping over on a regular basis, fast becoming a habit. A real cute couple. Anyway, Steve had gone out with some college friends, got seriously drunk, come back and collapsed on the couch to stare blankly at a stupid mangga cartoon on cable. One of those ones with a bear that looked like it belonged in a bad LSD trip. You know, bright mauve main character with a polkadot-covered sidekick... blob.

After a dull while fighting with the remote, I stomped out, intending to... err, socialize. On the net. Yeah, one of those types, that's me.

As I passed my brother's room, I glanced inside and saw Sheryll sprawled fully dressed on the bed, still in her clubbing outfit. She'd come home drunk too, only much earlier.

Then it happened. As it so often happens with wizened old hermits that have a dumb habit of sleeping under apple trees, my brain got hit by a random cosmic particle and I was slapped in the face with the seeds of an Idea. With a capital 'I'.

I crept into the room, stood at the foot of the bed and just stared.

The seed grew shoots.

Sheryll lay on the bed with one arm hanging off the side - and beneath it, lying on the floor close to her limp hand, was a bottle of black label Smirnoff. Empty.

Tendrils were spreading, leaf buds were sprouting...

There's a bloody fully equipped bar in the living room, stuffed with bottles gathering dust waiting for a party of the kind my parents used to have... before their divorce that is. Such a waste, I thought.

Leaves grew, flowerbuds popped along the tiny branches.

I stared at her slim, tanned legs and her firm, perfectly sized breasts.

The flowers blossomed.

The Idea had matured.

I smiled.


Part II


"Lightspeed may be a bit difficult, but this barrier however..."
- A certain white haired physicist, an undocumented comment he made at an undocumented bachelor party.


AN HOUR LATER, Steve was well and trully out for the count. A game of 'who can drink the most amount of vodka' is an attractive proposition to someone already drunk, and is easy to win when the person you're playing against isn't only pretending to drink his. I had to laugh at how easy this was. A quick grin flashed at my unconscious brother, then I was out the door in record time after a moment to calm my raging heartbeats.

Back in his room. Damn, I'd been so aroused at the prospect since the Idea took hold that I was actually getting dizzy with anticipation.

Sheryll had worn one of those cute tight black evening dresses, with the shoulder straps and the hem at thigh-height. She looked gorgeous, she looked as fuckable as... well, Sheryll. There wasn't any comparison, not in my mind.

I thumped heavily on the bed next to her a few times, that tiny kernel of doubt ensuring I had a valid escape route - yep, fast asleep. Or unconscious.

I switched off the lights and drew the blinds over the windows, blocking nearly all light from the room. I waited until my night vision adjusted - yes. Spot on, I could see her quite well enough and... hell, it's so damned atmospheric!

Ahhh I couldn't stand it. I held her face, that beautifully fresh teenaged face and kissed her deeply, while my hand quested downwards and groped lovingly at her pert breasts through the silky dress, my lust mounting by the moment. I slipped a hand inside... ah, what joy!

Her nipples were slowly growing hard under my ministrations and my hand seemed rebellious as I forcibly removed it from it's comfortable niche and started to stroke my way down to her knee.

God, I was hard! Sod it. Quick, brutal and animalistic is the way it will have to be - being the first time I had no patience with foreplay, beyond the standard rote moves of course, and being a sexually immature teenager 'foreplay' consists of an organ-hardening wank and not much else.

I sat up, grasped the hem of her dress and pushed it up past her hips - no panties! What the hell!? I stared in a stunned trance for a few moments at her mound, already glistening with her juices from my rough attentions on her breasts.

I snapped out of my fugue and rapidly removed all my clothes, trying vainly to get my trembling under control. I parted her legs with my knees and positioned myself at her entrance. Once lodged, I carefully leaned over her until I was firmly in place over her gorgeous form, my arms tucked under her armpits and my hands grasping her head on either side.

Leaning over, I started to kiss her and tease my tongue into her mouth, lost in the depths of my fantasy come true.

Unfortunately, half a minute later she started to stir and come around, still seriously drunk and out of her mind, but nonetheless conscious. Oh bugger. That wasn't in the plan... oh well. She'll be fully conscious shortly, I can damn well guarantee that at least.

I savoured this moment for a second, then started pushing until my head popped inside. Damn that was rough! It almost hurt! "Oh god... tight!" I breathed out. Another push, another inch vanished.

"Nnnn... wha... Hey! What... Get off! Steve? Stop... That HURTS please oh GOD NO!"

I lost control. I covered her mouth with my own to silence her, and started to kiss her deeply again. In her drunken and confused state she readily responded in turn.

I pulled out, then spasmed my buttocks in a forceful thrust, burying myself inside her almost dry snatch - a slight resistance, then a glorious feeling of possession.

She muffled a shriek of pure agony inside my mouth, and started to twist about violently in an attempt to push me off her.

Resistance... a virgin! Jesus! But... they'd been sleeping together! Oh shit, I though to myself - they'd literally been 'sleeping together', nothing else! Oh, no... Her nubile form twitching and struggling beneath me, impaled on my gloating manhood, drew my attention away from remorse. Oh well, 'In for a penny, in for a pound' as they say.

Her eyes brimmed with tears and started darting around looking for some means of escape from her pain. Being drunk however didn't help, so all she succeeded in doing was to send me over the edge.

My member screaming in derision at my hesitation, I lost control and went ape. I started to thrust and pound, savagely thumping her hips with my own, her head pressed tightly between my hands from which came a slight whimpering whine each time our hips connected. The bed shook and creaked, the headboard lightly tapping against the far wall beyond which lay Steve in a drunken coma.

Continuing to sob and whimper, still twisting furiously under me and her legs pushing vainly against the bed in an effort to get away as I raped her, she started to weaken in her despair and began to surrender to her situation. The passage started to get easier, more slippery, and a look of what seemed to be a mixture of revulsion and shame crossed her face as a slight grunt was added between each bout of whimpering - I realized why as she suddenly shook with a mild orgasm, her muscles tensing and shaking all over her body and especially her sex.

I paused my thrusting and leaned back, releasing her head to do so, then yanked down the top of her dress, snapping the frail shoulder straps to reveal her perfectly gorgeous creamy handfuls, surmounted by her erect rosy nipples. I paused there for a moment, revelling in the sight of this beautiful blonde twisting and shaking on the business end of my newly anointed manhood. I crouched down, resumed my thrusting, and greedily licked and sucked at her breasts - throwing her into an even more pitifully delightful frenzied bid for escape, a frenzied howling moan escaping from between her clenched lips.

My new position unfortunately allowed her some more leeway and she started to thrash and punch her fists ineffectually against my chest - pitifully amusing and a wicked turn on, but distracting nonetheless so I leaned forwards again, forcing her down into the bed, crushing her breasts with my chest. The sensation was glorious, a feeling of total and utter possession. Oh, that felt so good. I could now feel her every writhe and shudder as I shafted her mercilessly, each gasp and squeal I could feal as her breath brushed my face.

I felt my balls starting to tighten, my glans started to flare and I knew I was about to cum. So did she, so it seemed, because she then restarted her thrashing with a vengeance, her feet drumming against the bed, her hands grasping and pushing against my shoulders. I forced my arms under hers and gripped her neck with one hand, the back of her head with the other and, using her in that position as leverage, pounded even harder into her, grunting in time with the beat.

She shrieked and cried out, "Nonono! Please, please don't pleeeeaaahhnnn!"

Surprise! She suddenly bucked underneath me, a massive and savage orgasm rippling through her frail body as I thrust and pounded continually.

"HHHHNNNNNNGGGGMMMFFFF!"

She shuddered, her cunt clenching, releasing, spasming, clenching again.

That set me off, there was no escaping it. I thrust mightily one last time into her, crushing her between my vicelike neckhold and my hips, and came with a torrent unlike any I've ever known was possible. I groaned, as I thrust and spurt deeply inside her and heard her choked gasp as she felt the fire of my sperm bathing her insides. Thrust, spurt, thrust, spurt. It continued for what seemed like forever, then I collapsed on top of her shivering and sobbing body, my body tingling with post coital bliss.

I stayed in her that way, pinning her beneath me, as I stroked her head and - dare I say lovingly - caressed her hair and face, kissing and nuzzling her neck and shoulders. She didn't move beyond an occasional twitch from her sobbing and a single aborted attempt to curl up into a ball.

And thus, I slept, and so did she. After a while.


Part III


"Cold fusion? Nah, hot is more up my alley..."
- A certain wheelchair-bound physicist, in an argument with a professor at Cal Tech.


I WOKE UP a few hours later to find that, although I was still inside her, my torso had slipped to the side and was lying face to face with her. I was mildly surprised I wasn't cramped. She was fast asleep, though the twitches that crossed her face, fluttering eyelids and vague mumblings betrayed the fact that she seemed to be deep inside a dream - whether pleasurable or nightmarish, I could only guess.

Sure enough, considering where it was, it didn't take long before my member analyzed the situation and became erect again. I pulled out carefully - so as not to wake her - before I became too tempted.

Sifting through my mind, I recalled some of my favourite erotic stories that I had found on the internet newsgroups. I grinned maniacally at myself as I thought of the various positions and activities that I found most memorable. Looking back at Sheryll, a spasm of guilt and shame crossed my mind. What I had done was essentially date rape, as to her I was still Steve. Not only that, I had taken her virginity - I had half convinced myself to do the deed with the thought that she was used to sex and would not be too affected by the experience. Thus, I decided I needed to check out the female side of arousal. I knew I was sadly lacking any knowledge in that department beyond online erotica. And that IS sad.

I leaned in towards and over her and started to softly kiss her about the face, lingering momentarily over her sweet lips and carefully sliding my tongue into her mouth before proceeding down to her neck and shoulders. The dream twitches eased somewhat to my surprise - I thought she was waking up.

Seeing that was not the case, I reached down and lightly stroked her breasts, delighting in the view as her skin puckered up in goosebumps and her nipples began to harden. Cupping and squeezing gently, it wasn't long before her breathing became erratic and shivers flowed through her body. She twisted slightly, and I moved down my head to engulf her right nipple in my mouth, bringing a soft moan from the depths of her dreams. I move my hand down, softly caressing her flat stomach and down to her thighs, lightly brushing her mound yet not quite touching the lips of her sex.

Suddenly she gasped and her hand jerked beneath her right breast, possibly a reflection of what she was doing in her dream. I seriously thought she had woken up, but she was still fast asleep. I leaned back to watch her as I carefully navigated my hand between her legs, lightly running my middle finger back and forth between her lips - that almost did it. She shuddered, her shoulders pushed back and her body arched upwards, thrusting her firm breasts into the air; a muffled squeak betrayed her imminent orgasm so I stopped for a while, allowing her to subside lest she did wake up.

When she was calm again, I moved my hand back where it was - now damp with her juices - and slowly eased my fingers between her lips, resting my middle finger against her hole and my thumb against her small clit. Her head flipped to face the other direction, a short gasp escaping from between her teeth, the tendons in her throat tensing as I started to rub her clit while easing my finger inside her.

I continued this, eventually embedding my middle finger up to the knuckle in her velvet tunnel as I flicked at her clit with my thumb. During this she twisted, shuddered and moaned tiny whimpers in her sleep, the sensations in her body escalating to orgasm.

Carefully, I knelt on the bed beside her and slowly peeled her dress down and off her body - a long and laborious process as I didn't want her to wake up, made further difficult with her writhing in a near-orgasmic state so I had to time each tug to coincide with her twistings. I had a hard time removing my finger from her sheath, but my cock's demands for attention were the most difficult to handle; one slip of concentration and I would be ernestly nailing her to the bed again, missing this educational opportunity.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.