Blackout - Cover

Blackout

by Lark D'Hancia

Copyright© 2001 by Lark D'Hancia

Erotica Sex Story: What did YOU do during the Great Blackout in NYC? Here's a story about what a young schoolgirl did and had done to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

I yawned widely and then looked around, embarrassed. I had been reading so long and I was so bored, I'd totally forgotten about being in the Public Library. As I looked around to see if anyone had noticed my open yawn, I saw an older man in a three-piece suit staring directly at me. I nodded at him and then turned back to my book.

I had just about finished the textbook I was studying and as I started to close it, the lights went out!! Since I was on the third floor of the Public Library, there were hardly any windows and it was DARK!!! I stood up and fumbled my way to the end of the table and bumped into someone, but I couldn't see who it was. I turned around and mumbled, "Excuse me, please." As I finished turning, I bumped into someone else kind of hard and when I reached out my hand to steady myself, I encountered something which was warm and hard, at the same time as being sort of soft. I felt my school skirt being flounced upward and quickly reached out to yank it down. Then I, as quickly as I could, being rather blinded, went to stand near one of the stacks I remembered as being near the table I'd deserted. I stood there, with my arms wrapped around my waist, for comfort, until I could see a glimmer of grey ahead of me. I walked toward the glimmer and discovered, by feeling around with my hands, that I'd found the marble main stairway leading to the second floor and onward to the Main Exit.

Cautiously, I felt my way down the stairway and could hear a clatter of steps all around me. Feeling more comfortable because I thought there'd be safety in numbers, I followed the sound of people making haste toward the exit. Within just minutes, I found myself outside in the daylight... it was so bright outside, I was once again temporarily blinded. I ran down the broad marble steps leading to the sidewalk and stood next to a group of people who were discussing why the lights had gone out.

"I hear the lights are out all over the city," said one man. "Yeah, all over the WHOLE city," chimed in a woman. "Not only are the lights out," said another woman, "the subways and trolleys aren't working either."

"Oh no," I thought to myself, "what was I going to do?" The library was all the way down on 42nd Street and Fifth Avenue and I lived all the way uptown at 168th Street and Broadway. "Oh well, I guess I'd better start walking," I continued in my thoughts. So, I left the group and started walking uptown. It was good that it was only about 4 pm, because it was going to take a LONG time to get back home!

I decided to stay on the East side until I was past the University so I could avoid the "bad part of town." My mother always directed me to stay away from the section near the river because of the "bad element" there. Long before I reached the University, I sat down on a bench in a neighbourhood park for a short rest and I realised how hungry I was. I sighed because all I had in my pocket was the token for the return subway trip home. So, after I'd had a rest, I got up and started walking again.

After I'd been walking for about fifteen more minutes, I heard a honking going on behind me; I ignored it because I didn't know anyone who had a car. A few more minutes, and the honking continued again; so, I turned around and there was a luxury car with a man in the driver's seat beckoning me to him. I went over to the car and looked in the open window and there was the man from the Library.

"Hello, there little girl." (That made me angry! I was 17 years old (soon to be 18, within 1 month), although I guess I looked younger because of my school uniform). "I've been looking for you, to offer you a ride home. A young girl like you shouldn't be walking all alone in a city gone mad." I looked around and saw that he was right: there were people rushing everywhere, crossing streets without regard for the auto traffic, there were no traffic lights! When I had passed the centre square of town, all the neon signs were out and crowds of men were pouring from the porn theatres. I looked back at the man and thought of my mother warning me to NEVER take a ride from a stranger, but then I thought, "Well, here he is in a very nice, expensive car, dressed in an expensive suit... what could be bad with that?" So, I opened the passenger side door and got in and shut the door behind me. We exchanged names, his was Philip and I told him my name was Toya. He commented that it was an unusual name and I told him it was a family name. Philip asked where I lived and I told him about the cooperative on the upper west side and he took off driving.

After driving for about 10 minutes, I noticed Philip had crossed over to the West side and was driving down near the river. I was about to tell him it was dangerous to be driving on that side of town, when I felt something touch my leg. I looked down and there was Philip's hand on my knee. I shook my leg and turned to tell him I didn't want him to do that, when suddenly there was a movement behind me and two hands were holding my breasts, holding me against my seat. I opened my mouth to start screaming and a rag or something was shoved in it and a large hair band put around my head and around the headrest to hold the rag in my mouth.

"Hey, Phil, she's wearing some kind of band around her tits, that's why she looks flat, I'll betchya."

I tried to turn my head to see who was talking, but my head was too firmly affixed to the headrest. But I was able to see Philip move his hand from my knee up to my groin and he was pulling down my cotton panties. The man behind me put both of his hands down my blouse and ripped off my breast binder which I was forced to wear by the Phys. Ed. teacher because, as she said, "I'm tired of seeing your tits bouncing whenever you do jumping jacks." While I had been watching Philip's hands pull down my panties, the man behind me had grabbed both of my arms and thrust them behind the car seat and tied them. I was helpless!!

Philip had turned onto a small road between two abandoned buildings and stopped the car and turned it off. "Well, let's see what kind of tits she does have, Charlie." Charlie used a pen knife to cut off my blouse and finish pulling off the breast binder. Philip gave a low whistle, "Wow! She's stacked, Charlie." Philip leaned over me and grabbed one of my nips and pulled my breasts apart... they were so large and firm, they stuck to each other when in the binder. "Charlie, she's gotta be at least a 48D! And look at 'em. They are so hard and tight they don't even sag!"

While Philip was jabbing at my breasts with his hands, Charlie had snuck his hands around the seat and stuck one of his fingers into my snatch. "Whoa, Phil, she's a hot one, she is. Let's take her inside, I want to nibble on her buttons." "Nah, Charlie, let's stay here in the car for a bit until it gets dark. That way no one is likely to see us." In answer to that, Charlie stuck another finger up inside me and thrust it in as deep as he could, "Aw damnit, Philip, she's not a virgin." Philip took my chin in one of his big hands and pulled my head around to look at him, "Why aren't you a virgin, Toya? Are you someone's toy?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I could only make a muffled sound because of the gag in my mouth and Philip said, "Well, no matter Charlie. All it means is that we can fuck her without any trouble and no blood messing up the works... and who knows, maybe she'll like what we do to her!"

Charlie sat in the back seat, bouncing up and down on it as he continued to fuck me with his fingers; I was still so upset all I could feel was the calluses on his fingers. After about 5 minutes, Charlie stopped doing that and just sat back in his seat. I could see from the rear view mirror he was massaging the lump in his pants. Philip untied my hands from behind the seat and took my left hand and put it on his crotch. "Dya feel what I have waiting for you, Toya? Feel me with your little hand, massage my cock Rub me, honey." I did as he asked, wrapped my little fingers around the hard mass in his pants and pushed it up and down and after a while, I felt a big wet spot on my palm. Philip groaned. "Hey, Charlie, I can't wait anymore. It's dark enough, let's get our little Toy into that warehouse."

Charlie unwrapped the hair band from the headrest and freed my head, but left the rag stuffed in my mouth. Philip turned to me and said, "Now listen, Toya, you just get out of the car and you walk between me and Charlie. And DO NOT try to scream or run for it, otherwise we'll have to get mean with you. Do you understand?" I nodded my head, tears showing in my eyes. "Don't cry, little girl, we just want to make you feel good."

I walked between Charlie and Philip to a boarded-up door. There was a mercury-chrome light outside the building which was still on although the rest of the city was still in darkness. Charlie kicked the boards away and all three of us entered the building. After we were inside, Charlie grabbed me from the back and picked me up so that my legs were over his shoulders, my pussy was in his face, and as he walked, he tongue-fucked me. I started to writhe in ecstacy. I grabbed his face and brought it closer to my body so he could stick his tongue in deeper. Too soon, we reached a place where Charlie came to a stop. I groaned because he had brought me to the edge, but I hadn't had the chance to come to orgasm. Charlie put me down on my own two feet and turned me around to look at the set-up. This main floor was dimly lit from that outside lamp so I was able to see the setup. They must have planned this for some time, because there were an apparatus that kind of looked like the gymnastics appartus at school; there was a triple mattress on the ground; and there was a leather beanbag. And there I stood with my blouse down to my waist, my woolen school skirt still on, but no panties. The skirt was making my bottom itch and my pussy was hot.

Philip said, "Now, there's no one around for miles who can hear you; but you have a choice, we can take care of you while you're tied up or we can do you without bindings, which would you prefer?" I didn't know what I preferred. My only other sexual event had been an incestuous one with an uncle, but I had liked the feelings a lot. I kind of knew if I requested being bound up they might be cruel to me, so I opted for no bindings.

Charlie grabbed the rag out of my mouth and fastened his mouth around one of my nipples, while using the first three fingers of one hand on the other nipple, the other hand found its way to my pussy. "HEY! Not so fast, Charlie," shouted Philip, "this was my idea, my car, my building... I get to fuck her first!" Charlie was reluctant to stop, but he did and Philip ripped off my skirt and threw me into the leather beanbag chair. The leather was cold and I yelped in surprise. Philip must have thought I was protesting his treatment because he quickly unzipped his pants, pulled them off and stuck his cock in me without any warning! He grabbed my ass which was nestled in the beanbag chair and pulled me to him. It felt like he was fucking me all the way to my cervix! Philip started groaning and suddenly he pulled out and barked to Charlie, "Come here and warm her up for me." Charlie came over to me and got down on his knees and stuck his head into my crotch. Philip stood over us, like a lord, naked from the waist down, and looked down at Charlie's tongue which was stabbing into my pussy and wrapping itself around my clit. Within just a few seconds, he had me writhing and bouncing on that beanbag and just as I was about to come to orgasm, again, he pulled out and beckoned to Philip. I was getting very frustrated. Philip lay down on top of me and rammed his cock into me again; this time, it felt better because I was lubed with my own juices. He used one hand to hold my head so I had to look into his face as he was fucking me; he used his other hand to pluck at my nipples. Oh, Oh, I could feel it coming, I was so close... OH OH!! I came so hard I literally spurted my juices all over Philip's cock and squeezed him as I continued to cum. My stomach was lurching up and down and suddenly gave a loud growl. Charlie laughed out loud and said, "You must be hungry, huh, Toy?" I couldn't nod because Philip was still holding tight to my face. Philip spoke, "Why don't you give her something to eat, Charlie?" I thought it strange Charlie was going to feed me while I was being fucked hard by his partner, and suddenly there was a hard thing at my mouth. I looked downward and saw Charlie's cock, sticking out of his fly, at the edge of my lip. I didn't understand what he wanted to me to do. "Don't you know how to eat sausage, babe?" Ah, then I understood, I had overheard some of the girls at school talking about this, but I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. So, I just opened my mouth and Charlie stuck his cock into it. It wasn't a very big cock, only about 5" long and about 1" thick so I didn't feel like choking when the cock went down my throat. "Well suck on it, Toy," demanded Charlie. So, I did. I was still being fucked deeply by Philip so my mind was concentrating on that rather than having a hard cock being stuck down my throat, and soon I was bouncing on the chair again... another orgasm was on its way. This time, besides ejaculating and squeezing Philip's cock, I also swallowed Charlie's cock as far down as it could go. I could hear Charlie moaning and encouraging me. I could feel Philip's cock get larger. I was just about to cum again when Philip pulled out of me, pulled me out of the chair, with my juices leaking down my thighs, and ordered Charlie to strip down. Charlie did as instructed and Philip lay down in the beanbag chair, face up and pulled me down on top of him. By being on top of him, his cock seemed to go even deeper than before... it felt so good. Then Philip told Charlie to get behind me and fuck me from the rear.

"You mean fuck her pussy, Phil? I don't know if I'll fit. After all, your cock is so big." "No, stupid. I want you to fuck her in the ass!" ordered Philip. I stiffened... in my ass? I tried to get off Philip, but he was holding onto my tits and his hands tightened as I tried to get away. "Don't worry, Toy. This won't hurt a bit." BUT IT DID!! That is, until Charlie reached on the other side of me and started titillating my clit between his thumb and forefinger. When he started doing that, a flood seemed to erupt inside me and I was literally oozing all over Philip's cock. Thank goodness Charlie's cock was small enough to fuck my ass without doing any damage. I didn't think I could cum anymore... I was like a sex-maniac! I'd never felt anything this good in my life.

After what seemed a short time, Philip finally worked himself up to his orgasm... he pumped in and out of me so hard I thought I would hit the ceiling except for the fact Charlie was on my other side holding me down. Charlie, too, was moved to cum and he pulled out of my ass and shot his load all over my back. I collapsed on top of Philip panting like a mad dog. Charlie pulled me off Philip and picked me up and put me on top of the mattresses.

Both Philip and Charlie seemed satisfied so I asked them if they were going to take me home now. Philip let out a hoarse laugh and told me they weren't finished yet. I was worried because it was fully dark now and even though my mom worked until after midnight, it might be different tonight because of the blackout. I told both the men about this, but they just ignored me. Philip went over to the place where he'd dropped his pants and fiddled around in one of the pockets. He took a pack of cigarettes out and a lighter. He walked over to me and gave me one. "Um, I don't smoke, but thanks." "That's okay, Toya, this is not a cigarette. Take it." I took it and noticed the end was rolled up differently. Philip motioned to me to stick it into my mouth and with much reluctance, I did. He lit it for me and I took a hit and started coughing like crazy. I tried again and coughed and choked again. "Not like that, stupid, you're wasting it. Take a deep inhale and then hold your breath." I tried again and was a bit better and then suddenly I was feeling dizzy and shaky and my pussy was getting wet again. "What is this stuff," I enquired in a trembly voice. "It's pot. Haven't you ever smoked before?" I shook my head. "Well," continued Philip, "this is gonna make you feel good and then you won't worry about going home right away." I was already feeling good but I continued to smoke the cigarette. After a while, although I had absolutely no idea how much time had passed, I finished smoking and felt all tingly, especially in my pussy. I could feel it getting damp again, it was almost as if someone was fingering me. I looked down and with surprise realised it was ME fingering myself. Yummm, it felt good. I wished I were double jointed so I could go down on myself. I looked around, there still were no lights on, but the outside lamp made it seem light inside. I could see Philip and Charlie sitting at a table about six feet away from me. Weaving back and forth, I went over to them to see each one with a rolled up $100. bill scooping up some white powder and using the money to inhale the powder into their noses.

"Wuzzat?" I asked, giggling. I stood before them, naked, with one hand on my breasts. "That, Toy, is magic powder that's gonna make me and Charlie able to stay hard all night long," answered Philip. He beckoned me to lean over him and holding my ass, he instructed me how to suck up the powder into my nose, too. Then he rubbed some of the powder on my gums. "Oooh, feels tingly," I said. "What would it feel like if I rub some of that stuff on your cock?" Philip looked at Charlie and answered, "I don't know. I've never tried that... Charlie, let's both of us put some snow on our dicks." And with that, each of the men rubbed some of the powder on the head of their cocks. Philip pushed my head down to lick his cock and I got even more powder in my mouth. Philip's cock was huge and I was afraid I would strangle, but suddenly I didn't care. Between the "pot" and the "snow" my tongue felt numb and I felt very horny. As I was leaning over Philip, engulfing his hard cock in my mouth, I sensed Charlie moving behind me. Then I felt Charlie's fingers replace my fingers in my cunt. Ooooh, it felt so very good. Each time I bobbed up and down on Philip's cock, Charlie would finger fuck me deeper and deeper. Philip reached up to my tits and stuck both nipples in his mouth at the same time! I was beginning to leak juice down my legs again. Charlie took some of the juice and rubbed it on his cock and without warning rammed his cock up my pussy. Oh boy, by this time I was wriggling all over and moaning and wanted MORE! Then Philip's cock swelled in my mouth and I knew he was gonna come and shoot his stuff down my throat but then Philip made a gesture to Charlie and Charlie took his cock out of my pussy and carried me over to the mattress again. When Philip's cock came out of my mouth, it made a popping sound. I had worked up alot of suction. Charlie lay down on the mattress, face up and pulled me down on top of him and started fucking my pussy again. Philip grabbed some of the white powder from the table and then came over to the mattress. Then I felt Philip's fingers massaging my ass cheeks and I wiggled back and forth. Then Philip stuck two of his fingers IN my ass. At first, it kind of hurt, but after a real short time I was liking it a lot. Then he took his fingers out and I groaned, but then I could hear Philip spitting and looked around to see him putting his spit on his cock head. I moaned... Philip's cock was SO big I was afraid he'd split me wide open! And then Philip slowly and gentle inserted his cockhead into my ass and I realised that when his fingers were in my ass, he had put some of that white stuff in my ass, 'cause now the inside of my ass was both numb and tingling. After Philip gave my ass a chance to adjust to his huge cock, he started pumping in and out, in and out. Philip reached around me with both his big hands, one he started rubbing my clit and with the other he rubbed my nipples together, using only one hand to grab both. I thought I was going to heaven! I had been holding myself somewhat stiff so Philip could ram me with his cock, but now I collapsed ontop of Charlie and just melted.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.