Brother and Sister Show Her How - Cover

Brother and Sister Show Her How

by Seductive Mistress of the Night

Copyright© 2001 by Seductive Mistress of the Night

Incest Sex Story: Brother Eric and sister Elaine show Kelli the ropes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   .

Kelli Jenkins considered herself lucky to be going over to the Caldwells' house. Elaine and Eric Caldwell were the most popular kids in school. Eric was eighteen and a senior. Elaine was fifteen and a freshman, like Kelli.

Elaine had invited Kelli over the day before, and Kelli had dressed carefully before leaving home to go to the Caldwells'. She was wearing a green corduroy skirt and a matching oversized sweater with ankle boots. She hoped she was dressed nice enough.

Elaine opened the door when Kelli rang the doorbell. Elaine was dressed in a white sundress and sandals that were obviously expensive.

"Hi, Kelli," said Elaine, a slow, sinister smile spreading across her pretty heart-shaped face framed by dark blond ringlets. "We're glad you can come over. Aren't we, Eric?"

Eric appeared in the doorway to the den, the same smile on his face. He crossed his muscled arms over his chest. He had dark wavy hair and a deep cleft in his chin. "We sure are, Kelli. Really glad you could come over."

Elaine grasped Kelli's hand and pulled her in. She shut the door and said, "We've fixed a snack. It's in the upstairs rec room. We'll go up there."

In the rec room, sandwiches were set out on the glass-topped table, along with pickles, olives, carrot sticks, and a vegetable dip. There were ice-cold cans of soda.

The three sat down and began eating.

"Are you a virgin, Kelli?" Elaine asked.

Kelli almost choked on a bite of her sandwich. "I beg your pardon?"

"She asked if you were a virgin," Eric said, slouching lazily in his chair.

"Of course I'm a virgin! Aren't you, Elaine?"

Elaine giggled and shook her head, her ringlets swishing over her shoulders. "Of course not, silly!"

"You're not?" Kelli was astonished.

"Eric, you have mustard on your chin, honey," Elaine said. "Let me."

Kelli watched wide-eyed and openmouthed as Elaine leaned over and carefully licked the mustard off Eric's chin. Eric slid his hand underneath the skirt of Elaine's sundress and the two began kissing, thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths.

Kelli was stunned. She couldn't believe what she was seeing!

Elaine pulled away from Eric and smiled at Kelli. "What's wrong, Kelli?"

"N-n-nothing," Kelli stammered.

Elaine got up and went over to Kelli. She dropped to her knees and pushed Kelli's skirt up to her waist.

"What a pretty pussy we have here. No panties. Look, Eric, isn't this a pretty pussy?"

"Beautiful," Eric replied, rubbing his dick through his slacks.

Elaine leaned forward and ran her tongue along the length of Kelli's dripping slit. Kelli moaned deep in her throat.

Elaine continued licking Kelli's pussy and began finger-fucking herself with the other.

Eric pulled out his dick and walked over and held it in front of Kelli's face.

"Suck it, Kelli," Eric ordered.

Kelli couldn't bring herself to open her mouth.

Elaine pulled her mouth away from Kelli's cunt. "Do it, Kelli. Suck Eric's cock."

Kelli took Eric's hot, hard cock in her mouth. Eric held her face to his groin by her pretty dark curls. "Oh, yeah, that's it. Suck my dick, baby. Suck my dick and make me cum. I'm gonna cum all down your throat, baby. I want you to eat my cum!"

Kelli moaned around Eric's cock as Elaine began sucking hard on her little clit. Eric was fucking her face and Kelli cradled his balls in one hand. She could feel them swelling.

Eric groaned. "Oh, shit! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

He began fucking her face faster and the next thing Kelli knew, he was shooting thick ropes of hot, sticky cum into her mouth and she was eagerly swallowing it down.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.