Rite of Rights - Cover

Rite of Rights

Copyright© 2001 by DiscipleN

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tina discover's two terrible secrets, and the second one is her own, but she foolishly thinks her mother's will be the difficult one to deal with.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Caution  

Tina Brady walked home from school. She marched angrily along the several blocks intervening. Her tight buttocks bounced determinedly, and her ample tits swayed with conviction. Her boyfriend was an asshole. Not only did he fail to meet her after school she had heard that Anna Wyse had bragged that she could do more for Herb than Tina ever would. That bitch! Anna didn't even like Herbert. She was a high school queen senior with her legs perpetually raised, while Herbert was only a sophomore second string trombone player in the band. Anna had wanted to even the score ever since her guy Chad had tried to fondle Tina at the recent school dance. She just knew Anna was sharing all her diseases with that stupid jerk at this very moment. She made it home in record time and slammed the door shut behind her.

"Mom!" She called loudly.

There was silence.

"Mom?" She repeated, peering into the kitchen. It was empty.

Her mom's car was out front, as well as one she had never seen before. Perhaps she was entertaining in the back yard, thought Tina. She went through the kitchen and was about to open the back door when she noticed something though a slit between the door's curtains that froze her to the spot.

Her mother was reclined on a lounge chair with a man on top of her! She seemed to be struggling and was crying out in a high pitch. Tina could only think of one thing. The man was raping her mother!

Oh god, she thought. Should she call 911 or should she grab a kitchen knife. Without further delay she rummaged in a drawer and quickly grabbed a serrated bread knife. She burst out the door, brandishing her weapon and cried. "You get off her now!"

"Huh?" The man jerked a startled glance at her.

"Tina! Oh my god!" Her mother shrieked with equal surprise.

"I said move it mister. I mean it. Get off her now!" Tina threatened again.

"Uh, yeah, all right already." He pulled his big, red, slimy cock out Tina's mother as he rolled off her and kneeled behind the lounge. "Cynthia, what is this?"

"Oh Tina. It-it's okay. I never wanted you to know. I'm so sorry." He mother suddenly pleaded to Tina.

"Yeah kid, I wasn't do'n noth'n." The man echoed.

Tina stood helpless. Her mouth dropped open, and she thought she was going to scream until she was stricken by the sight of her mother's cunt, glistening with juice. Realization struck her like a boulder. Her mother was having sex with another man! The knife slipped from her shocked hand and clattered upon the deck.

She immediately burst into tears. "Mother, how could you do this?" She yelled and ran back into the house where she flung herself on the couch and buried her face in a cushion.

After a little while, her mother and the strange man entered and her mother let him out.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Finch, I mean Walter, it's all my fault."

"Yeah, well you're darn toot'n it is. Goodbye." The man emphasized his farewell.

Tina wanted to run upstairs to her room, but she could only glare at her mother in horror.

Cynthia Brady stood meekly at the door as she closed and locked it. "Oh Tina, what have I done?"

"You bitch!" Was the harshest thing Tina could summon.

"Yes Tina. I am." Her mother hung her head with shame.

Tina was taken aback. "What?"

"Uh-huh. It's horrible, I know." She was crying. "Oh Tina. I've been a slut, and a tramp, and even a rutting bitch. Now you know. Soon Harold will know, and I'll lose everything."

"Mother, what are you saying?" Tina asked, suddenly amazed.

"I'm sick. I need help. I'm not like normal people." Tina's mother moved closer, reaching out.

Tina recoiled in confusion.

"Tina. Please don't hate me. Listen to me. I've done horrible things, but I love you and your father more than anything. Don't discard me. I beg you." Her mother kneeled in front of Tina and pleaded with her.

"Mother, I don't understand. Who was that man?"

"Nobody. I meet him in a Jack in the Box today."

"Your kidding!" Tina responded, appalled. "Mother, why? Doesn't dad... "

"He's wonderful Tina. I love making love to him more than anything, but sometimes I can't control myself. I'll be shopping or cleaning, and all of a sudden I have to have a man. I get so horny I'll say anything, do anything with anybody. It doesn't matter who he is, as long as he's got a c-c-cock. Even a woman, sometimes will have to do."

"Mother!" Tina exclaimed.

"Now you know. I'm so ashamed. I never wanted to hurt my family. I love you so much."

Tina was completely lost. This was the same mother who warned her never to let a boy touch her until she was 18, and she had discovered her mother screwing another man. Now this same woman was admitting to fucking any guy who let her. Tina wanted to screw up her face with hate and scream and even hit her mother. Her fists clenched and shook with building outrage, but suddenly it all drained away, with one hard look into her mother's eyes. She was sincere. Tina loved her mother and she was ill. She needed her. Tina's whole body absorbed this realization into every cell of her being.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.