Adventures of Angel Connors of Gravid Glen

by JB (Rivan51)

Copyright© 2001 by JB (Rivan51)

Erotica Sex Story: A very pregnant, young, obstetrician's erotic adventures in a mountain commune.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Cheating   Safe Sex   Pregnancy   .

The nursery was almost ready.

The walls were painted a soft blue, dotted here and there with cottony white painted clouds, the colors appropriate for either boys or girls. Four changing tables stood at each of the corners, and four cribs sat next to those. A pair of gliding rocking chairs stood off to the side, just waiting for a mother or father to sit in them and rock their child to sleep. It was a homey, welcoming, softly lit room that was perfect for the coming babies.

And the woman currently standing in the doorway, leaning with her back against the doorjam, was the one who would be providing those four babies.

Angel Connors brushed a strand of long, lustrous, richly red hair back from her lovely, smooth cheeked face as a soft, tender, loving smile caressed her full, lushly pouting red lips. Her long lashed, almost almond shaped, emerald green eyes shone with an excited, anticipatory light as she gazed at the nursery from beneath sensually thick, arched brows. The dusky bronze tone of her skin, a result of many days of youth spent in the sun, made her lovely eyes seem even brighter, and set off the mane of her dark red hair wonderfully as it cascaded down her back in a loose pony tail, a few thick strands falling to the side of her angelically beautiful face. The dusky, golden hue of her skin made the white shirt, one of her husband Peter's largest, seem to glow slightly, adding to the radian aura that seemed to glow forth from her. The glow of all expectant mothers.

Her smile softening as she did so, Angel switched her focus from the room to her swollen belly. She gazed past her big, round breasts, 44 EEs, to stare in wonder at the huge, gravid ball of her waist as it bulged out from her otherwise slender body. She ran her hands down, along her swollen sides, and clasped her slender fingers together under her pregnant belly, smoothing down her shirt, and cupping her burgeoning tummy gently. At five months pregnant with quadruplets, Angel looked like she was overdue with a set of twins, big twins, and she loved it! She loved the way she felt, all ripe and feminine, sensually fertile and at one with nature, the world, and mother's everywhere. The feelings so overwhelmed her at times that she almost cried with emotion. She had never known being so pregnant would be so wonderful! And she still had four months to go!

"I'll be absolutely HUGE by then!" Angel giggled as she stepped away from the door and turned to make her way down the hall. As she went, she was constantly caressing her belly, stroking it tenderly, seeking to let the growing children within know that their mother was there and that she loved them. Her fingers also confirmed what she had felt earlierm, namely that Peter's shirt was close to being to small for her. She giggled at this, for Peter was six foot and six inches tall, and she was only five feet tall. Combining that with his impressively broad shoulders, and Angel knew she must be huge indeed if his shirt was starting to become to small for her. She had had to cuff the sleeves in order to make the shirt fit her arms, but the body of the shirt had needed no adjustments. Even now, she could feel several of the buttons near the peak of her belly were starting to strain from the pressure. "I guess it will soon be time for normal maternity wear!" Angle smiled, knowing she already had a closet full of such garments,some sensible, some comfortable, and a few sexy numbers she had had custom made by her friend Ravin, a fashion designer and seamstress of incredible talent.

Thinking of Ravin made Angel look at the clock as she passed the kitchen. It was almost 11 o'clock in the morning, nearly time for Ravin's check up.

Despite being only 24 years old, Angel was a fully trained, fully licensed obstetrician and gynecologist, as well as being a ceritfied nurse-midwife. A child prodigy, she had graduated from Harvard medical school, with honors, at the tender age of 14, and practiced for 8 years at one of the more prestigious hospitals in the country, adding to her own knowledge by working in their obstetrics ward. At the age of 21, she had met, and fallen in love with, Peter Connors, and up and coming lawyer who already had his own private practice as he himself had been something of a child prodigy, graduating from Harvard Law at 16, and passing the bar at 17. He had then made a name for himself as a crack defense and business attorney. They had married at the age of 22, and after a year of marriage had decided to start working on a family.

Angel paused in her walk to her office, takign a moment to look out a huge bay window at the spacious mountain valley she called home. She and Peter had moved there just after they were married. It was a valley high up in the Colorado Rockies, far away from the rest of the world, with only 50 young couples living in it. No man there was over 30, and no woman was over 28, making it one of the youngest communities in the world. It had been created by a number of Peter's friends as a place to raise children away from the world's darker influences, as well as being a great place to come home to after a hard day's work. They lived somewhat simply. They had cell phones and computers, but they grew their own vegetables, organically, and raised cattle and horses in the valley, thusly providing themselves with meat, as well as fish from the wide river that flowed just on the edge of town and provided the town with its water supply. It was a lovely, peaceful, almost Edenic place to live, and Angel loved living there.

Due to her credentials, and her experience, Angel was quickly asked to be the town doctor, and she agreed, while Peter became the town's attorney. Peter was at the stage in his career where his clients came to him, so it was easy to set up an office in the "downtown" area of the valley, and to see clients there. It was a gaurantee that he would always be home on time.

During her first few months of practice, Angel had been quite surprised to find that all the women in town who were pregnant, were pregnant with twins, and in some cases triplets. She had never seen a case like this before! No one was taking fertility pills, and only one woman had a history of twins in the family, so she could find no explanation for it. Ravin had jokingly said it had something to do with the water. Her suprise had further increased when she and Peter started to work on a family, and she become pregnant almost immediately, and with quadruplets! She was at a loss to explain it, and at first she was concerned about it, but the more she grew, the more pregnant she became, the less concerned she had become. It was now only a minor curiousity to her.

A knock on her office door announced Ravin's arrival, and broke Angel from her rememberings. She quickly pulled on a white lab coat, and made her way to the door to open it for her patient and friend.

Ravin smiled warmly at Angel, her best friend. She was a exotically beautiful girl of Native American heritage, her sensually beautiful face framed by long, ebony black hair. She had always had an amazing figure, complete with a pair of fine 41DD breasts, and her pregnancy had only added to her beauty, adding a ripe, fertile sensuality to her already lovely form. She was currently 8 1/2 months pregnant with triplets, and was one of the few women in the valley who currently had a bigger belly than Angel. Her breasts had swollen dramatically during her pregnancy, and were now well into the FF cup range. They were full and firm, topped by sensitive nipples that seemed to be constantly stiff as a result of rubbing against her bras, and Angel often found herself wanting to taste the dusky, copper skinned beauties breast flesh for herself. In fact, she had done just that one more than one occassion, she and Ravin having quickly beome best friends, and sometime lovers, unbeknownst to their husbands of course. They had both discovered a pleasure in being with each other that they could not seem to get from their husbands, and had come to look forward to Ravin's monthly appointments, even more so once she became pregnant, and when Angel had announced she was pregnant as well they nearly screamed with excitement!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.