Roger, the Lodger - Cover

Roger, the Lodger

by E J Sheeran

Copyright© 2001 by E J Sheeran

Erotica Sex Story: A widow takes in a roomer and offers him more than lodging.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   .

God, she was horny!

It was difficult to concentrate on her prayers as she knelt by her bed in her long flannel night gown. She gave thanks for the good things in her life, remembered her husband who had passed away three years ago and her two children who were both away in college. She started to get up, remembered something and dropped back to her knees. "Also, Dear God, please send me a man. I haven't had sex with another human since my husband died. Amen."

She climbed into bed and pulled the covers tight to shield her from the nippy, Cape Cod, October weather. She lay there, letting her thoughts wander. It had been two years since the children left for school and she turned her beautiful five-bedroom Tudor style house into a bed and breakfast inn. She really didn't need the money, but she needed the activity that went with running a successful business. She usually had a full house, and charged $35 a night, single, and $42 double. Right now, she only had one guest, Roger, an architect from Boston. He was overseeing some sort of a long-term project here on the Cape

Roger had been with her almost three weeks. She guessed that he was about 50 years old, perhaps six or seven years older than she was. She didn't know much about him except that he had money, and could afford to stay anywhere he wanted, but he said he liked the homey atmosphere of a bed and breakfast. Although she only charged him regular rate, he had some kitchen privileges other than breakfast. She let him keep beer and snacks in the refrigerator as long as he didn't take the snacks up to his room and ate in the kitchen. However, he could drink the beer in the living room while he was watching television. He liked a particular beer from a microbrewery in Rochester, NY.

That was probably why she was so horny now. She had just started watching a "R" rated movie on HBO when he came in and sat down with a beer in his hand. He often did that, stayed a few minutes, drank one beer and went off to bed. Once in a while he would watch TV a little longer, maybe an hour or so and drink two beers before going to bed. Tonight was different. He drank three beers and watched the entire movie. It was a love story in which everybody made love to everybody else at one time or the other. Almost like a soap opera. She couldn't help but notice that when the movie was over, he was reluctant to stand up. When he did, he used a lame excuse about reading an article in the ladies home journal magazine and, holding the magazine in front of him, went up to bed.

She could hear him rummaging in the bathroom and tried to envision him nude, with a hard on. It only added to her aroused state. When she heard him passing by in the hall, she called out "Roger, is everything okay?"

"Fine, everything's fine. Er, may I come in?"

"I guess so, but I'm in bed."

When he came in, she could see that he had pajamas on underneath his robe. His hair was wet as if he had just showered and he smelled very manly, of after shave and tooth paste. He sat on the edge of the bed and said, "I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you taking me into your home. Since my divorce ten years ago I just haven't had any home life at all. This has been the most pleasant three weeks I've had for a long time."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.