Seduction Of Laurie - Cover

Seduction Of Laurie

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Rebecca Larson was a normal mother and wife until she became exposed to the secret sex shows of a private club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

Rebecca arrived home in the early afternoon with bundles of packages in her arms. She was surprised when neither Robert nor Laurie appeared in the driveway to help her. But it was a good sign. She had hoped that her absence would make it easier for them to couple and was pleased to find them both stark naked in the kitchen, Laurie sitting quite contentedly in Robert's lap. Robert's large fingers were diddling absentmindedly with Laurie's small cherry-like nipples while the teenager played with his deflated, red cock.

"Well! It looks like I missed quite the party!" she said with a wicked grin. "When do I get mine?"

"Maybe tonight", Robert sighed, looking down sheepishly at his sore prick. "Our little girl has turned out to be quite the little cock-whore.

Rebecca smiled, set her packages on the counter and, leaning back, lifted her skirt above her waist. She had no underwear on and her pussy was completely bald. Both Robert and Laurie did a double take.

Laurie slid from her father's lap, went right to her knees in front of her mother's spread legs and stared fascinated up at her bald pussy. She hadn't realized it before but Rebecca's inner labia were much longer than her thick outer cunt lips. Without the thick crop of curly hair to hide it, the woman's mature clitoris swelled obscenely out of its folds.

Robert eyed his wife and daughter with hot anticipation. Rebecca's pussy was obviously already steaming with arousal. White cream was beginning to flow from between her lips and her entire slit was glistening with moisture. He could even smell her raw mating scent from where he was sitting.

"Suck Mommy's cunt, baby!" Rebecca invited.

Laurie stuffed her face into her mother's pussy, her tongue snaking out to lap at Rebecca's lewdly displayed cunt. She licked and kissed ravenously at her entire vulva, savoring the musky taste of her warm fuck cream.

Rebecca sighed deeply as her daughter orally serviced her. She placed a hand on the teenager's head, pulling her face in tighter to her weeping pussy.

"Ooh! Yes, baby!" she said. "Stick your tongue up my hole."

Laurie did. As her tongue wormed its way inside her mother's birth canal it was drenched in a sharp, very salty fluid. Laurie recognized the flavor immediately. Without a second thought she opened her mouth, and, pushing her tongue in further, allowed a thick, slimy load of male sperm flow into her mouth. She wondered whose it was as she gulped it down hungrily.

Rebecca smiled as she felt the warm cum draining from her sore pussy. She knew exactly what Laurie was thinking as she sucked the stranger's spent fuck load from her. She would have loved to have told the teenager what she had done with that man at the mall earlier, but that would have to wait until they were alone.

Robert looked on with perverse fascination as young Laurie fed voraciously on Rebecca's cunt. He prick was beginning to show signs of life again as it twitched and swelled. Taking the thick meat in his hand he began to stroke it.

"That's it baby! Make mommy cum!" Rebecca grunted. Just the thought of her drinking a strange man's sperm from her gaping hole thrilled her enough to set her cunt on fire.

Laurie groaned as she probed her mother's hot fuck tunnel in search of more of the gooey jism. But the waning flow of male cum was now being replaced with Rebecca's own vaginal juices as her pussy began to clench and throb around the girl's tongue. Laurie could tell by the roughened texture of her mother's usually satiny cunt walls, that her pussy had been completely and thoroughly fucked quite recently.

"You two look hot as hell like that!" Robert exclaimed as she stood from the chair, his cock still in hand. He stood next to the two girls, peering down the small space between his daughter's head and his wife's cunt. He began jerking his cock quickly, his tired balls beginning to tingle once again.

"Jerk off on my cunt while she eats me, Robert", Rebecca said, eyeing the drool of fuck lube that was dripping from his enlarged piss hole.

Laurie opened her eyes and looked up. The wicked sight of her father masturbating openly as he watched her perform this perverse act sent a delicious thrill through her young pussy. With her free hand she reach up to tickle his balls as she ran her open lips and lapping tongue up to Rebecca's clit. She wanted to be close to the action when Robert's cock started spewing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.