Seduction Of Laurie - Cover

Seduction Of Laurie

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rebecca Larson was a normal mother and wife until she became exposed to the secret sex shows of a private club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

Laurie awoke early Sunday morning still feeling a little guilty about her voyeurism the night before. She rolled to her side, her eyes slitted as she looked into her parent's bedroom. The door was still wide open and she heard the shower running in the master bath. Robert laid nude on the bed, his muscular legs spread wide and his now flaccid cock drooping forward across his hairy ball-sack. The morning light bursting through their bedroom window gave Laurie a much more detailed view of her father's sex and she felt her belly quiver as she gazed at it. It was a marvel to her and she wondered how something so strong and powerful looking could give so much pleasure.

The sound of the shower died and Laurie watched her mother step into the doorway completely nude and dripping with water. She toweled herself sensuously and when she bent to dry her legs she turned away from Laurie, giving the young teen a riveting view of her lush ass and the thick folds of her pussy. Laurie's mouth dropped open. The splendor of her mother's sex sent an erotically charged shiver through her.

Rebecca spread her legs as she dried them, bending as far forward as she could. She had seen the narrow slits of her daughter's eyes and knew the girl was peeping in on her. It thrilled her to be giving Laurie this obscene show of her most intimate parts and she did her best to dazzle the young teen.

Laurie estimated that her mother's pussy was only eight feet away from her and she wished that it were much closer. It looked so soft and warm and she could see traces of a glistening fluid beginning to leak from between the hairy folds of her labia. Laurie's eyes moved from her mother's fully developed vulva to her tight little brown hole that was nestled delightfully between the cheeks of her ass.

Rebecca hummed as she wiped the moisture from herself. When the bottom half of her was thoroughly dried she slid her middle finger from her clit all the way down to the entrance of her cunt. She pushed it in, momentarily wiggling it about and thoroughly wetting it. In one fluid movement her finger went from the moist, warm chute of her cunt, into the tight, hot passage of her rectum. Rebecca found herself highly aroused performing like a common whore in front of her daughter and she slowly fucked her finger in and out of her asshole several times before pulling it free.

Laurie felt a burning sensation in her own tight little ass hole as Rebecca finger fucked herself. It took a moment before she realized that she had unconsciously imitated her mother's own lascivious act and was pushing her finger into her own hot little shitter. She saw the woman's finger slip from her bung and Laurie pulled hers free as well.

Laurie watched with near reverence as Rebecca turned sideways in the room and brought her finger up to her nose. The teenager sniffed deeply of her own scent and wondered if her mother's finger smelled as sexy.

From the corner of her eye, Rebecca saw her young daughter sniffing at her own fingers and with a small smile she dipped the soiled digit into her mouth and sucked wickedly at it. She could here the wet sounds of Laurie, as she too tasted the combined flavors of her cunt and ass.

Laurie thought it tasted VERY sexy. Her girl juice had a fresh, musky taste to it, but the taste of her rectum added a lusciously thick flavor. The young teen began to see her mother in a different and exciting new light and started to look upon her mother as a sexual goddess of sorts.

Rebecca smacked her lips as she popped her clean finger from her mouth. It was time for part two of a performance that she was thoroughly enjoying.

Moving to the side of the bed, Rebecca leaned over her husband and pressed her face close to his crotch. She inhaled deeply, breathing in the heavy aroma of his sweaty cock. Their juices had dried during the night and the entire shaft of his prick was crusty with them. Rebecca went for his balls first and picking each one up kissed them gently.

Laurie's mouth dropped open and her tongue made wild movements in and out of her mouth. Again the teenager was unconsciously imitating her mother's movements. She felt as if she could almost taste her father's sex as she wiggled her tongue. She imagined the texture of his wrinkled ball sack and the sensation of taking each one of his swollen nuts into her mouth.

Rebecca was thrilled! Peeking from the corner of her eye occasionally, she could see Laurie's actions and reactions. A hot tendril of erotic pleasure coursed through the woman, knowing that she was somehow sexually corrupting her daughter.

Robert awoke to the sublime feeling of having his balls bathed by his wife's mouth. He groaned loudly as Rebecca slid from his nuts to the underside of his cockshaft. She worked her tongue up and down the swelling meat while gently kneading his balls with her fingers.

"Mmmmmmm!" Rebecca mewled loudly. "Good cock! Mmmm. Tastes... so... good!"

Robert realized this must be a signal that Laurie was awake and watching and he joined in on the banter.

"Yeah, Babe! Lick it! Lick my cock like a good whore!" he moaned.

Rebecca licked his cock like a perfect whore. She was acting like a woman on fire with fuck lust. Roberts cock and balls were drenched with her saliva and she was rubbing her face into his entire crotch, loving the decedent act.

"Aw! Suck it whore!" Robert hissed as he propped himself up on his elbows. He acted as if her were watching Rebecca but he stole occasional glances into Laurie's bedroom. He could tell she was masturbating as she watched. The girl was on her side, feigning sleep but Robert could see the slight movement in the blankets near her pussy. He could also see her eyelids fluttering slightly.

Rebecca lifted her husband's lust engorged prick straight up and pressed her lips to his sensitive pisshole. She kissed it several times before swiping her tongue through the drooling slit. The sensation of her tongue slipping across the sensitive inner tissue of his pisser caused Robert to ejaculate a slight bit. The small flow of cum that spilled from him began to roll down his shaft. Rebecca swooped her tongue down and in a slow, smooth motion upwards, she caught the entire gob of sperm in her mouth.

"Aw, fuck! Lick it up, Babe!" Robert hissed. "Suck up my cum!"

"Mmmmm!" Rebecca purred. "So good! So sexy!" She felt so wicked doing this in front of Laurie that her clit began to tingle of its own accord. Rebecca climbed onto the bed and knelt next to Robert. She took as much of his glorious erection into her mouth as possible and sucked deliciously at it. Her head bobbed up and down lewdly as she fucked her face on his prick and she continually drooled around it to lubricate the fleshy rod while she sucked.

Laurie fucked her finger in and out of her young pussy, nearly losing herself in her mother's blowjob. Her head bobbed slightly as she watched Rebecca mouth-fuck her father's fat prick.

'Suck it mother! Suck it!' she thought to herself.

Then Laurie imagined her own mouth wrapped around her father's cock, sucking wickedly on it. Her cunt gushed at the thought and the teenager's hand was soon covered in warm fuck cream.

Robert began to buck his hips up at his wife, matching her down stroke with his up. His balls were beginning to tighten in their sack and he felt the familiar throbbing sensation in his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum, Babe! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" he groaned loudly.

"Mmmmm! Hmmmm!" she agreed.

Rebecca quickened her pace while she sucked and she even scraped her teeth lightly across his sensitive cockhead. Her tongue lapped wherever it could as Roberts prick sawed in and out of her mouth. She felt the hot fuck pole stiffen and waited for the first blast of hot sperm to shoot into her mouth.

"Agh! Fuck! Here it comes, whore!" he yelled. "Eat my fuck!"

Rebecca's mouth was scalded with his hot jizz as it fired into her mouth leaving and long string of the thick juice across her tongue. She quickly pulled her lips from Robert's jerking cock and opened them wide. The next shot of sperm rocketed out of his pisshole and landed squarely on her outstretched tongue.

Rebecca moaned and jacked her husband's cock as gob after sticky gob of warm cum splashed into her mouth and across her lips. When he had finished shooting, she worked her hand up and down to produce a few more drops of his sweet fuck cream. When his balls were finally drained, Rebecca closed her mouth and swished the thick, warm juice around before swallowing the entire load.

"Mmmmmm! God I love to drink cum!" she said as she smacked her lips. She opened her eyes and caught her daughter sitting up in bed, her eyes as wide as saucers.

Rebecca turned her head and licked her way up to Roberts's mouth. The couple kissed passionately for several minutes before whispering to each other.

"She's watched the whole thing!" Rebecca said.

"She's also been masturbating!" he replied.

"Really?"

"Yep! This is going to be easier than we thought", Robert told her.

"Just remember the agreement. She has to come to us!" she reminded him.

"I'm not concerned."

"Me either!"

With one final kiss Robert went for his morning shower and Rebecca began to dress, making a lewd show of it for her daughter. The entire time Laurie pretended to be fast asleep, all the while peering through slitted eyes at her mother.

Fully dressed, Rebecca headed for the kitchen but Laurie stayed in bed, waiting. When her father appeared in the doorway to dress, she watched his every movement, eyeing his strong masculine body while wickedly perverse thoughts ran through her mind.

Laurie didn't get up until her father was downstairs and she had made herself cum twice. Somehow it just didn't seem to be as intense as her parent's orgasms appeared to be.

When she finally arrived at the breakfast table the teenager's parents were already seated together, having their morning coffee.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Rebecca greeted her as she joined them at the table.

"Morning, Mom." Rebecca said, a slight blush in her cheeks. She found she was seeing her parents in a whole new light. They had never appeared to be so sexual and the young teen found she could not look at either of them without feeling a delightful tingling sensation in her belly.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you two alone for the morning," Robert said. "I've got to finish up some work at the office." He winked privately to his wife and a thin smile crossed her face.

"That's ok dear, Laurie and I will find something to do while your gone."

It was Rebecca's turn to wink wickedly at her spouse. Robert's prick began to rise at the thought of what his wife had in mind. He would loved to have been a 'fly on the wall' to see what his two girls would be doing while he was gone. He sipped the last of his coffee and rose from his seat. Bending, Robert kissed first his wife, passionately on the lips then leaned over to place a soft, warm kiss on Laurie's cheek.

When Robert lowered his face towards Laurie she automatically turned her face to kiss her father's cheek. Their lips met in a wet, warm smack that caused the girl to shiver and pull her head back quickly.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." Laurie said, embarrassed at the mistake.

"That's ok, Sweetheart." Robert replied with a smile. "It was quite nice!"

Robert quickly grabbed the keys from the counter and hurried out of the house. Had he stayed for one minute longer his teenage daughter would have been stretched out across the table, impaled on his swelling cock, regardless of anyone's protests. The man was finding it hard to resist young Laurie, and after the previous nights show at La Petite his lust seemed to be unquenchable. Robert quickly jumped into the car and sped off to his downtown office building.

Laurie sat stunned, staring into space, her emotions and feelings in a tumultuous whirlwind of confusion. She had always thought of her father as only her beloved father but now the girl was rapidly developing a new appreciation for him. She was suddenly realizing what a strong, virile and sexy man he was. Her mind flashed lewd pictures of him hovering over her, his long, thick, hairy cock about to penetrate her virgin sex. Laurie completely forgot she was sitting at the table with her mother.

"It does that to me too!" Rebecca said, interrupting Laurie's daydream.

"What does?" Laurie asked, snapping back to reality.

"Your father's kiss!" the woman replied, smiling warmly at her daughter. "Kind of drifts right down through your belly doesn't it?"

Laurie's face turned bright red. God! Her mother knew what she was thinking! She became so flustered she could barely speak. Her breathing became heavy and her heart was pounding in her chest. She didn't know what say.

"It's ok, Sweetheart!" Rebecca said as she took her daughter's hand. "I understand those feelings and I don't mind at all."

Her mother's statement did not do much to relax Laurie but she thrilled at the touch of her mother's stroking fingertips in her palm. She smiled crookedly at her mother, neither admitting nor denying her feelings.

"Although," Rebecca continued, "I usually have to go relieve myself after he leaves."

"You mean you have to pee?" Laurie asked, shocked.

"No!" the older woman laughed. "I mean I have to masturbate!"

"You do that?" Laurie said, shocked.

"Of course I masturbate! Don't you?" Rebecca put her daughter right on the spot.

"Uh..." Laurie face was turning redder now and she began shifting nervously in her chair, too embarrassed to answer her mother's question but thrill with the intimacy of their conversation.

"Listen, sweetheart." Rebecca said as she ticked her fingers lightly on her daughter's arm. "Your nearing womanhood and there are things that we will need to discuss. You can be at ease with me. What you and I say will be kept secret."

"We'll," Laurie started, "I guess so. Sometimes."

"How often?" The older woman questioned.

"I never counted." Laurie said, not wanting to admit how horny she usually was most of the time.

"Well, I sometimes do it two or three times a day." Rebecca admitted openly.

"Really?"

Laurie would have never dreamed that her mother masturbated. She was, after all, married and shouldn't have that need anymore.

"Even when daddy is here?" she asked.

"Of course. In fact, sometimes we do it together!" Rebecca was beginning to become very aroused talking so frankly to her daughter.

"You mean he does it to you and you do it to him?" the girl asked, completely enthralled and becoming quite aroused as well. Her mother's gently finger strokes were sending warm sparks of pleasure through her arm.

"Sometimes we do it that way but sometimes we just like to watch each other."

"Wow!"

To Laurie, the idea of her parents watching each other get off really sent a wicked thrill into her belly and she felt her small pussy begin to quiver inside.

"Its really quite erotic!" Rebecca continued. "Watching someone else do it while you make a complete slut of yourself in front of them is really exciting."

Laurie's eyes were bright with enthusiasm for the conversation and her arm began to tremble under her mother's soft caress. A hot breath escaped from between her lips and caused a gentle moan to form in her throat.

Rebecca knew she had her daughter's undivided sexual attention and she continued to expose the intimacies of her sexuality to the young teen.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "just thinking of your daddy stroking that big, hard..."

Rebecca intentionally stopped short of saying 'cock'. She wanted to pull Laurie in slowly. She was enjoying this seduction and was going to make it last.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart." She apologized. "I didn't mean to embarrass you with these intimate details."

"Oh, no, Mom!" Laurie protested. "I don't mind. I kind of like hearing you talk about it."

"Really? I've never had anyone I could talk about it with. It would be wonderful if we could talk openly with each other."

"I think that would be great too, Mom." Laurie admitted, her face blushing again.

"Well, you have to be open with me as well, Laurie" Rebecca said, stroking her fingers further up the girl's arm. "It's unfair for me to give all my girl secrets and not get any back."

"I'll try."

"How do you do it?" Rebecca asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

Laurie gulped then sucked in a deep breath.

"What do you mean?" she asked, uncertain of what to tell her mother.

"Well," Rebecca said, "I have lots of really dirty thoughts when I get myself off. Things like being fucked by a lot of men at the same time and sometimes I think about being with another female."

"Girl's too?" Laurie asked.

Rebecca nodded, a huge smile on her face.

"It really makes my pussy wet!"

"Wow, Mom! I didn't know you had such wicked thoughts too!" Laurie said. She was really getting aroused talking this way with her mother and she felt her young pussy begin to lubricate inside.

"Of course I do, Sweetheart!" Rebecca explained. "All of us do. Now what about you? What do you think about?"

"We'll sometimes I try to think about boys at school but it doesn't make me feel that good. Mostly I think about my science teacher, Mr. Barnes and that makes me feel really wicked!"

The fifteen-year-old couldn't believe she was admitting these things to her own mother, but the thrill of her lewd confession was sending delicious thrills up her spine.

"Oh!" Rebecca smiled. "So you like older men!"

Laurie blushed brightly and her body trembled slightly. Rebecca could see her daughter's obvious arousal and she took the conversation to a higher level.

"Ever masturbate while thinking about Daddy?" the woman asked her.

Laurie's breath caught in her throat. She couldn't believe her mother would even mention such a thing. Rebecca, sensing the teenager's shock leaned over and stroked her hair.

"It's ok, Baby." She reassured her. "I used to fantasize about my Daddy! It's normal."

"You did?" Laurie was shocked further by this incestuous admission.

"Sure!"

Rebecca couldn't remember having sexual thoughts about her father but she figured that she probably did, being the horny little girl that she was at fifteen.

"I guess, sometimes I do!" the young girl said softly.

"He's a very sexy man. Don't you think?" the older woman asked.

Laurie only nodded. Her breath was becoming quite shallow and her young pussy was clenching madly inside of her. She knew she was going to have to leave this conversation soon and go to relieve herself.

"He's really a good fuck too! Laurie, that man has one of the biggest pricks I've ever seen."

"I know!" Laurie smiled nervously. Her hand flew to her mouth as she realized what she had just said.

"You know?" Rebecca acted surprised. "How could you possibly know what your father's penis looks like?"

Laurie knew she would eventually tell her mother about her voyeurism the night before. She inhaled a deep breath and looked into her mother's eyes.

"Last night. You left your door open and I could see everything you did," the teen admitted nervously. "I tried to ignore you and tried to go to sleep but you made so much noise."

Rebecca nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, dear," she said. "We should have been more considerate of your rest. I'll make sure we close the door for you in the future."

"No!" Laurie almost shouted. "It's ok. It doesn't bother me."

Laurie was actually looking forward to watching her parents again and would have been sorely disappointed if they hid their lascivious acts. Rebecca was extremely pleased to see that her daughter was aroused by the sight of their copulation and nodded her head once again.

"You enjoyed watching us. Didn't you? You hot little tart!" the woman said, a wide grin on her face.

The teenager nodded shyly and then began to giggle.

"Did you masturbate while you watched us?" Rebecca asked.

Again, Laurie nodded, smiling at her own wickedness.

"We'll you know what they say, Laurie!" the woman said.

"No. What do they say?" the girl asked.

"One good turn deserves another!"

"What does that mean, Mom?"

"Well, since you watched me, shouldn't I have the chance to watch you?"

Laurie shivered, her heart suddenly beginning to pound in her chest. She couldn't believe what her mother was asking. Just the thought of masturbating as her mother watched embarrassed the teen and she began to stutter.

"I... I... I mean..."

Seeing her daughter's uneasiness, Rebecca smiled and said, "It might be fun to do it together."

"You mean like you and Daddy do it?" Laurie asked, butterflies beginning to take flight in her belly.

Rebecca nodded and smiled. There was a deafening silence and Laurie tipped her face down, too embarrassed to answer affirmatively and unwilling to say no.

"We could call it 'quality mother-daughter time'!" Rebecca explained, her mature pussy beginning to lubricate at the thought.

Laurie was still tongue tied, her mind filled with lewd thoughts of her mother and her together. When the teenager didn't answer, Rebecca rose from the table.

"Well! All this talk has me horny as a whore and I'm going to relieve myself. If you want to join me your welcome to." She said as she left the kitchen and headed for her bedroom.

Laurie sat silent and alone at the table. Her mind was in a torrent of emotions. On one hand something inside of the young girl told her it was wicked and perverse to do such things with her mother, but her drooling little pussy was telling her to go for it. Within a few moments Laurie's over-stimulated hormones won out and the teenager found herself heading for her parent's bedroom. As she approached the open door she heard her mother's heavy sighs coming from within.

When Laurie entered the room Rebecca was already naked and lying with her legs splayed widely open. The teenager's breath caught in her throat as she gazed at the hairy vulva between her mother's legs. It was so beautiful to her the way the woman's swollen labia parted at the top and her large clitoris poked out from between the full lips. She also noticed the small drool of thick, white cream that rolled from between Rebecca's cunt folds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.