Seduction Of Laurie - Cover

Seduction Of Laurie

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rebecca Larson was a normal mother and wife until she became exposed to the secret sex shows of a private club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

The first fifteen minutes of the ride home was in complete silence. Neither Rebecca nor Robert said a word to each other, each lost in their own thoughts and fantasies. Finally Robert broke their silence, not saying what he really wanted to say.

"Wow! That was one hot show, huh?" he said.

"Yeah." Rebecca responded, her brain still miles away. "How are we going to manage it?"

"Manage what?"

"You know. Laurie!"

She didn't know how to say it without sounding crude and Rebecca still had a somewhat guilty conscience for even thinking about it. What had happened to her back in that club? She had never thought of her fifteen-year-old daughter as being sexual but now just the thought of Laurie's smooth young body thrilled her into the depths of her belly.

"Well that's the first hurdle we have to get over. You can't possibly do what you can't say!" Robert said. "You want to have an incestuous affair with our teenage daughter! You'd better learn to say it!"

Rebecca giggled a bit. It was true. She was having trouble using sexual words when speaking about her Laurie. Taking a deep breath, she stared straight ahead.

"I want... to have an... incestuous affair with... my daughter!" she said with hesitation. The words themselves thrilled her and coming from her own voice caused her already horny pussy to tingle.

"You want to suck Laurie's young cunt!" Robert said, urging her on.

"Yes! I do!" Rebecca replied, her breath becoming heated. "I want to suck Laurie's hot young cunt! Oh God!"

Rebecca's hands went to her face and she gaped at her husband as he drove.

"I've never wanted to be with another woman before. What's happening to me?" she gasped.

"I'm not sure - but I certainly like it," he laughed.

"What about you?" Rebecca said.

"Me?" Robert replied. "I don't just want to suck our Laurie's cunt, I want to bury my hard cock in her tight little hole and fill it full of hot fuck! Not only that, I want to drive the thick shaft of my prick deep into her little shitter until she screams for mercy!"

"Okay! Okay!" Rebecca interrupted. "I get your point! And I want to watch you do all those things, but how are we going to convince her that SHE wants to do them?"

"I haven't really thought it out completely, but I do have a plan," he said as he turned into the driveway.

"What plan?" Rebecca asked.

Robert parked the car and leaned back in his seat.

"You're going to have to get over your sex shyness very quickly," he told her.

"Why?"

"Because were going to have to start flaunting sex around the house. Get her interested in it, let her see how pleasurable it is."

"You mean let her watch us?" Rebecca asked incredulously.

"Let her watch us, watch me and especially, watch you. We should leave our bedroom and bathroom doors open at all times." Robert told her.

"Oh! Sort of nonchalant!"

"Exactly!" Robert grinned. "Let her see you naked and you might want to try masturbating with the door open every chance you get. The more sexual pleasure you show her, the more she'll want it."

Rebecca thought for a moment. It seemed logical at least. As long as they could direct their daughter's sexual desires towards them and not some outside person.

"Ok. I think I can do it", she finally said. "Now lets get inside before I ravage your cock right here in the car."

When they arrived inside they found Laurie sound asleep on the couch with the TV blaring loudly. Both he and Rebecca gazed down at their sleeping daughter.

She looked beautiful lying there, clad only in a t-shirt and panties. Her long blonde hair was pulled back, revealing the smooth features of her very cute face. Laurie was not overweight but she still retained some of her baby fat, giving a delightfully cute appearance to her face and body.

Rebecca's lust rose as she stared at her daughter's shapely legs and thighs. With a small sigh she bent over and slowly slid Laurie's t- shirt up to reveal her panty-clad vulva. Rebecca licked her lips sensuously as she pushed her face close to Laurie's pussy. She inhaled deeply taking in the sweet scent of her daughter's sex.

Robert also bent his head close to the girl and sniffed the fragrant aroma of her as well. Realizing this had gone far enough, and not wanting Rebecca to get carried away and ruin his plan, Robert pulled her away from Laurie and placed a finger to his lips. Then bending over his daughter he shook her gently.

"Sweetheart. We're home!" he said softly. "Time to go to bed!"

Laurie rubbed her eyes as she awoke and looked up at her father.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Eleven o'clock, sweetheart. Time for bed", he replied.

Laurie looked up to her mother, catching the woman staring directly at her crotch. She looked down to see what Rebecca was looking at and was shocked to find her panties exposed so lewdly. The teenager quickly pulled her shirt down to cover herself as she sat up. She didn't understand why her mother was staring so blatantly at her panties and a strange sick feeling arose in her belly.

"Want me to carry you to bed?" Robert asked innocently, although there was nothing innocent about his intentions.

"No thanks, Daddy", she replied, standing up. "I can walk myself."

Although she felt groggy, young Laurie headed for her bedroom. As she lay in bed she looked across the hall to her parents room. Soon their door would close and she would hear her mother's muffled cries of ecstasy and her father grunting breathlessly as they made love. They always had sex after a night out and she nearly always heard them doing it. She didn't really want to listen to it. It filled her mind with lewd images of her parents fucking with wild abandon. That was something no normal fifteen-year-old girl wanted to picture.

But tonight was different. Laurie watched her parents as they entered their bedroom and began to undress. She hid her eyes as Robert dropped his trousers and underwear.

'They must have forgotten to close the door!' she thought to herself. 'They'll close it as soon as they realize that it is open.'

But they didn't. There was silence for several minutes and Laurie opened her eyes to see both her parents completely nude and kissing passionately right in front of the door. She closed her eyes again, partially out of respect for their privacy and partially out of embarrassment at witnessing their lovemaking.

When Rebecca let out a low moan, Laurie opened her eyes slightly to check on her. When she did she saw her mother's hand pumping up and down on Robert's fully erect cock. The teenager's eyes were riveted to the thickly swollen male sex organ that jutted lewdly out from her father's crotch. She had only seen pictures of them before and none of them looked as large or as strong as his did.

"Hmmmmm! Such a beautiful cock!" Rebecca said as she went to her knees. She immediately began planting lovingly soft kisses all over it, moving from the bulging purple cockhead down to his lust engorged balls. She lathered her way back up with her tongue, washing warm saliva over her husband's balls and cockshaft.

"Delicious!" she mewled up at Robert before taking him fully into her mouth.

Robert's cock was extremely sensitive from the amount of attention it had received earlier, and he could feel the warm, soft texture of his wife's full lips as she slid them down his cock meat. Large gobs of precum were already beginning to drool from his flaring pisshole and Rebecca was swallowing them hungrily as she sucked.

Laurie watched through slitted eyes as her mother lasciviously screwed her mouth around her father's fuck pole. She appeared to be enjoying what she was doing and Laurie felt a small tingle in her cunt as she watched them.

"Aw, Babe! Suck it!" Robert said loud enough for Laurie to hear. "Suck my hard prick, Babe!"

"Mmmmmmm. I love sucking your hot cock!" Rebecca said between licks and sucks.

Rebecca's hand continued to stroke the glistening shaft of Robert's prick as her tongue and lips danced madly around it. Laurie thought that her mother looked like a common whore in heat the way she was devouring his dribbling penis. She wondered why the woman was deriving so much pleasure from it.

"Fuck my mouth. Please, Robert! Fuck my mouth!" Rebecca hissed up at her husband.

Robert took hold of his cock and placed it gently inside his wife's open lips. He then took a hold of her face with both hands, and, with a wicked thrust, he pushed himself into her mouth. Rebecca groaned loudly with pleasure and wrapped her hands around her husband to grip his ass cheeks. She pulled him in further, causing just the tip of his long prick to press into her throat.

"Ah, Babe! Such a horny little mouth you have!" Robert groaned. He slowly pulled outwards until he popped out. A large goblet of hot fuck lube oozed from his pisshole and he made a big show out of wiping it across Rebecca's cheek.

"Oooooh! Let me eat it, Darling!" Rebecca protested. "Let me drink your sweet cock juice!"

Robert jacked his cock quickly, building up another drool of precum and depositing directly on his wife's tongue. Rebecca moaned as she closed her mouth and swallowed the warm fuck juice.

Laurie was astonished. She had never heard her parents say such things and was quite embarrassed to hear them say it now. Still she couldn't take her eyes from their wicked display and watched with interest, if only out of curiosity. The familiar tingling sensations in her teen pussy did not go unnoticed but she tried to ignore them, feeling terribly guilty and perverted for even becoming slightly aroused at her parent's lovemaking.

Laurie was not totally inexperienced. She had often snuck into her parent's room when they were out and looked at many of the adult magazines they had stored in the closet. The teen often masturbated herself to wildly intense orgasms while looking at them and she had even taken her own virginity with a nearby candle when her lust went out of control. But this was not a magazine. This was her parent's, live and in vivid color.

Robert peeked out from the corner of his eye to see if Laurie was still awake and could see what her mother was doing. He couldn't really see well enough into the girl's dark bedroom but he was sure that her eyes were open, at least partially. He ground his hips into Rebecca's face, relishing the sensations that he was receiving from her warm mouth.

"Aw! Babe!" he grunted. "That's fantastic but I need to taste some of that hot cunt juice!"

Laurie stared in fascination as her parents switch places. Rebecca stood and spread her legs widely, thrusting her hips outward to give her husband better access to her lust filled vulva. Laurie's belly quivered deliciously as she gazed at her mother's mature body. Her large full breasts had a pleasant droop to them causing her thick brown nipples to ride slightly lower than normal. The smooth firmness of the Rebecca's belly was enhanced by a thin trail of soft, sparse hair that ran from her deep navel down to her lush triangle of neatly trimmed cunt hair.

"Eat me, Robert!" Rebecca moaned. "Eat my horny cunt!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.