Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Grim Fairy Tales

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 19: After the Rebellion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: After the Rebellion - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

The Shoremen's Rebellion had collapsed like a paper tiger once the Palladium was no longer there to shield them from the government's overwhelming firepower. Once the Federal government's power had been re-established, all that was left was for President Patterson to make his victory as public as possible. Elaborately stage managed trials were televised for the Rebellion's surviving leaders. Against the backdrop of prisoners shuffling into courtrooms, faces pale and haunted, the President had made speeches about the restoration of respect and civilization. Soon, anyone that had criticized the government's policies was quietly arrested, swiftly tried, and publicly sentenced to "Detention Centers" where their "reeducation" would enable them to rejoin society as contributing members.

The country was reemerging from chaos but only at the cost of overwhelming government control. The freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights were suspended or squeezed until they might have well as been revoked. The press, in particular, felt the heavy hand of martial law. Government censors ensured that the "people were not unduly disturbed" and "criminals were not encouraged" by reports of lawlessness. Reporters and newspapers that didn't tow the official line soon found themselves out of business, in a re-education camp, or dead.

One of the most visible tools of the "Rebirth of Federalism" was the new Federal Police force, the Public Guard. Brutally effective and heavily armed, they slowly restored both trade and travel along the ravaged I95 corridor. Reporting directly to the President, the PG vigorously campaigned to restore order through managing every aspect of the nation's citizen's daily lives. The very sight of a dark green and black PG cruiser was enough to send fear into every citizen's heart. Only those that had connections within the PG were safe.

With the help of a massive media barrage, the fall of the Shoremen's Rebellion increased the public's confidence in the government. Hoping to build on this surge of enthusiasm, the President announced a Special Election, to be held at the end of July. In an impassioned speech, he declared that these elections would "provide the people with a platform from which they can deliver their mandate." High sounding words. Cynics pointed to a quote from the famous early 20th century New York City politician, Boss Tweed.

"They can vote for who ever they want, as long as I get to fill the ballot."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.