Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Preview

Grim Fairy Tales

by Knave of Hearts

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, BiSexual, Post Apocalypse, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Slow, Violent, Military,

Erotica Sex Story: As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

© 2001

Author's Note:

1. This is the first installment of a longer story. I had finished this part in the summer of 2001 and was well on the way to finishing the entire saga when some crazy drove a plane into a skyscraper. The intrusion of the real world into my fictional scenario made me stop and reconsider publishing this, but then I realized that by altering my life I had let the crazies win.

2. The town names in the story are real but the characters bear no resemblance to anyone that has ever existed there in this plane of existence. Any similarity between a character and a real person is sheer coincidence. That's why this is called fiction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.