Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Grim Fairy Tales

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 18: Let the Celebration Begin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Let the Celebration Begin - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

Exhausted from their night at the sensor site, Simon and Arabella hid in a thick copse of pine trees overlooking the place where the boat would meet them. Arabella parked the truck between some trees as Simon arranged his poncho for them to lie on. They had not said a word since leaving the site and, although the sky was filled with shrieking jets and thundering helicopters, neither looked up.

Arabella knelt next to Simon on the poncho, her eyes looking hopefully into his. "Simon, I don't know how to say I'm sorry. I..."

He silenced her with a soft kiss. "What matters now is that we're together again. We'll work through the rest later. When we're home."

They lay down and Simon pulled the poncho over them both. Drawing her body next to his, he shivered slightly in the dawn's chilly air and scooted closer to Arabella's warm body. They were both asleep in moments.

The Alpha boat arrived at the appointed time. Although the boat chief raised his eyebrows at the sight his extra passenger, he didn't say anything to stop Arabella from getting aboard. Together Simon and Arabella rode the Alpha boat back to Cape Charles. South to the Task Force's headquarters. Their first step toward home.


The first troop carrying helicopters had reached their targets by the time Bobby arrived on the Eastern Shore and established himself in a quaint farmhouse outside of Cape Charles. His staff updated him throughout the day on the attack's progress and the news got better and better. By nightfall, the rebellion had collapsed, punctured like a balloon from hundreds of nails.

That evening Bobby invited Madeline and his new housemaid Susie into his bedroom for a victory celebration. Bobby was in high spirits and had ordered champagne to celebrate the victory over the rebellion. And although the military had done the work, he was confident that his media managers could sell this to the public as his victory.

Madeline entered Bobby's study with the chilled wine. Right behind her Susie, the housekeeper, appeared with the champagne flutes. Both had curious little smiles on their faces.

"Why don't you open this," Madeline set the ice bucket in front of Bobby's chair, "and I'll unwrap your present."

Madeline walked back to where Susie stood in the middle of the room. Both women were tall, buxom, and just a little plump. Just the way Bobby liked his bedroom partners. The women stood in profile, Susie watching him as Madeline unbuttoned the redheaded housekeeper's blouse, pausing often with comments or caresses. Bobby smiled as his big, blonde military liaison officer continued to disrobe the housekeeper. Once Susie was undressed, she took her turn helping Madeline out of her clothes until both women stood before him clad only in their birthday suits. Bobby laughed when he saw that, while Madeline's snatch was smooth shaven, Susie still had a curly light brown bush on top of her thighs.

The two girls fished Bobby's cock out of his trousers and gave him a blowjob while he sat in his chair. He spread his knees and Madeline licked his head and shaft while Susie sucked his balls. Bobby loved watching their huge breasts sway as they bobbed up and down on his turgid cock.

After he was hard, the women undressed him and then escorted him to the rug in the center of the room. Susie laid on her back, her juices matting down her brown pubic curls. Bobby helped Madeline eat Susie's cunt until she was dripping with excitement.

"Roll over," Bobby told Susie. "And you crawl underneath her," he instructed Madeline.

Positioning himself behind the redheaded housekeeper's plump thighs, Bobby entered Susie doggy style while Madeline, who had placed herself underneath Susie, continued her tongue action on both Susie's cunt and Bobby's cock. Susie bucked and jerked like a wild horse as she felt Madeline's soft wet tongue flick across her clit. Bobby held on to the large woman's ass, letting her ride up and down on his cock. As he felt his balls fill with sperm, he fucked her with short stabbing strokes, banging his balls against her furry twat. Without warning, his back arched and he deposited his seed into her wildly thrashing body.

With Bobby still, Madeline attacked the mouth of Susie's love tunnel, licking and slurping his seed as it escaped from the other woman's hole. He pulled his hips back, removing his cock and releasing a flood of jism on to the blonde's face.

Wiping his slick cock across her eager lips, Bobby addressed Susie. "Not bad for a first time. But if Miss Madeline keeps sucking on me, I'll be ready for round two in just a minute."

Susie shifted her position and spread Madeline's legs with her arms, unfolding Madeline's bald pussy like a flower in full bloom. She flattened her tongue and painted a broad stroke through Madeline's snatch down to the officer's puckered asshole. Looking up, Susie saw that Bobby had moved to watch her eat Madeline and she told him that Madeline had made herself wet while watching them fuck.

Susie took his cock and guided it into Madeline's hole. Bobby plunged inside her in a single thrust. From between Susie's legs, Madeline grunted as Bobby forced his way into her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard, just like you like it. Fuck me deep, baby. I want to feel your cum inside me."

Madeline thrust her hips towards Bobby's, the excitement of being fucked in front of another woman consuming her.

Bobby looked at Susie. "Yes, my fuck toy likes it rammed deep inside her," he said as he teased Madeline with short, shallow strokes.

"Please. Please fuck me." Madeline squirmed underneath Susie's body.

"I'll fuck you," he said, showing Susie how he wanted her to hold Madeline's legs back. "I'm going to show Susie how you like my cock in your ass."

Madeline whimpered but didn't object. Susie lowered her face to Madeline's crotch, licking both her pussy and ass. Bobby murmured his approval when Susie ran her tongue over Madeline's ass, spreading pussy juice and saliva around the blonde's nether hole. Seeing that Madeline was lubed, Susie inserted her finger into Madeline's ass.

She looked up at Bobby, who watched her intently while stroking his cock, and told him, "She's ready."

Susie placed the head of his cock against Madeline's brown rosette. Bobby pushed forward slightly, not allowing himself to penetrate Madeline's ass. "You're my favorite fuck toy. You like my cock in your all of your holes don't you?"

Madeline moaned softly but Bobby reached underneath Susie and pinched Madeline's swollen nipple, making her stiffen and whimper. "Tell me you want my cock in your ass" he hissed. "I want to hear you say, 'Put your cock in my ass Bobby.' Say it."

"Put your cock in my ass, Bobby" Madeline said softly.

"Say it so Susie can hear what kind of slut you are."

"Put your cock in my ass" Madeline said louder, her hips pressing down as she tried to get Bobby's cock inside her.

"Hear that Susie? She's my best cunt. Always ready to get nasty." Bobby lifted Madeline's heavy breast in his hand. He rolled her thick nipple with his finger. "Aren't you Maddie?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.