Grim Fairy Tales - Cover

Grim Fairy Tales

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 5: Killing the Evil Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Killing the Evil Queen - As civilization destroys itself, some people just want to find a home. Simon Woodsman is one of these people and he's prepared to do what ever it takes to make his dream a reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Slow   Violence   Military  

Simon finally prevailed over Bobby Tyler and the city council. They'd agreed to staff and resource the camp, releasing a stockpile of much needed food to the starving refugees. Simon knew that this was a hollow victory. He knew that the council would chisel away at the amount and quality of food they would actually end up sending. Probably lining their own packets in the meantime, he thought to himself.

Standing in his driveway, he said good bye to Juliet. In exchange for his chaste kiss, she handed Simon a folder. Inside it were pictures and documents detailing the Reverend's involvement in a white slavery and prostitution ring that operated out of a farm to the east of Staunton. Simon was amazed. How could the Reverend get the resources to move all the people and hide all the activity? Flashing her enigmatic smile, Juliet told him that half of the city council and most of the Sheriff's Department was in on the scheme. They'd been getting rich off the sale of DPREs for months.

After a few hours' of restless sleep, while Arabella was in the clutches of the Bears, Simon had left Staunton to drive out to the Reverend's operation. In the back of his mind, he was worried that he hadn't heard from Arabella for a while. He drove through the morning trying to sort out how he felt about her.

Every time he told himself that he couldn't afford to go soft on some wild kid, the image of her svelte pale body crossed his mind. What surprised him was that it wasn't her firm, coral tipped nipples or the light strawberry-red patch of fuzz on top of her slit that he saw. It was here blue eyes and her smile that loomed large in his inner sight. He took another pull from his coffee cup and rolled down the window. Soldier, get your shit together, he thought.

He had an uncomfortably stiff dick when he saw her car enter a convenience store parking lot up ahead. Pulling next into the slot next to hers, he noticed that she looked a bit pale.

"Feeling OK?" He had worried about her leaving so soon from the hospital.

"Oh. I'm fine." She flashed him a wan smile. "Just a little tired. That's all."

"Well. If you've got some time, I need to ask you a favor." He looked at her hopefully. "I'm headed out to talk with the Reverend. It won't take but the morning."

Simon hoped that she would say yes. Not only would spending time with her feel good and give him a chance to talk with her some more but he had to act and he needed a witness. Arabella agreed and got into the passenger seat. Smiling, Simon backed out of the parking lot and continued up the road to the Farm to confront the Reverend.

Simon parked his car in front of what had been the college's Administration building and charged into the Reverend's office, Simon pulled up sharply. There, bent over the Reverend's impressive oak desk was a blonde teenaged boy. Behind the boy, his turgid cock half buried in the boy's anus, was the Reverend James Lot. Holding the door closed behind them, Simon drew his pistol as the Reverend tried to disengage himself from the squirming boy. Simon ordered the Reverend to place his hands on the desk but instead the Reverend pulled a small semi-automatic out of a desk drawer.

Standing against his large leather desk chair, his wilting cock still shiny with lubricant from the boy's ass, the Reverend demanded to know why Simon and Arabella had intruded on his office. Arabella stood silently out of the way, her mouth open in amazement. Simon, watching both man and boy, locked the office door behind him. It was a classic Mexican standoff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.