My Reward - Cover

My Reward

by E J Sheeran

Copyright© 2001 by E J Sheeran

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. Here a man gets it and more!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

My ultimate fantasy has always been to have sex with two women at the same time. Unfortunately, none of the women I ever dated had the same fantasy until I met Harry (Harriet). I found out that she was not adverse to this proposition one Saturday night after a dinner and a mutually satisfying lovemaking session at my house.

We were lying in my bed, basking in the afterglow of orgasm. She had her head in the crook of my arm and was making aimless patterns in my chest hair with her fingers.

"Tell me what you fantasize about the most."

I tried to be gallant. "Why, making love to you, of course."

"That's not a fantasy, that's a reality." Her hand had slowly inched its way downward and was now bringing life back to a dead soldier, while her mouth was suckling on a very sensitive nipple. "Tell me a good one and I will give you a nice reward."

"Well...," I was very hesitant to broach the subject for fear that she might think that I wasn't completely satisfied with our relationship, but the thought of a reward was appealing, especially since she had moved down the bed and was now eye to eye with a soldier at full attention.

"I have always wondered what it would be like to have two women at the same time."

"All for yourself, or can they do each other too?"

I hadn't thought about that, but the more I pictured it in my mind, the more interesting it became. "Oh, I would love to see two women having at it, as long as I could join in."

Her velvety mouth engulfing my swollen cock, sliding up and down drove the thought of any thing but the immediate satisfaction of carnal rapture from my mind. Not to be left out, I moved her around to sit on my face so that I could fuck her with my tongue while she sucked the cum from deep within me. I could feel my climax rapidly approaching so I made every effort to bring her off at the same time. My tongue darted in and out, back and forth and up and down in rapid succession. I was so successful that she beat me to the draw and flooded my face with her juice just a few seconds before I shot my load into her mouth.

That night, I fell asleep with her in my arms and the taste of her nectar on my lips, all thoughts of fucking two women at the same time forgotten.

A few days later she called me at work and asked if I could come over for dinner the following Friday and meet an old friend of hers. She suggested that I should bring a couple of bottles of a nice wine because we were going to have "red" meat.

I took off work a little early on the appointed day, dropped by the booze store and selected three bottles of a nice merlot and, as a kicker, an 18-year-old vintage port. I arrived at her apartment, freshly shaved and showered promptly at 6:30 p.m. and was greeted at the door by a very attractive woman who introduced herself as Mary; an old college chum of Harry's. She invited me in, said Harry was busy in the kitchen, took the wine and asked if I would like some now or would I prefer something a little stronger. I opted for the wine and cast an appraising eye at Mary as she removed the cork and poured three glasses.

Mary was about the same age as Harry, just a little taller, but where Harry was very slender Mary was solid, at least 15 to 20 pounds heavier. It was well distributed over her frame and gave her a softer, rounder look. She had short dark hair and very dark, almost black eyes. She was wearing blue jeans and a paisley, jersey, blouse. I sat mesmerized when I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra and the sharp points I could see in the glossy fabric were the nipples of her very shapely breasts.

Harry saved me from making a complete fool of myself by coming out of the kitchen, making formal introductions and telling us that dinner was ready. She and Mary had been friends and roommates all the way through collage. They had formed a long-lasting friendship and kept in close touch with each other.

Over dinner, as difficult as it was with my eyes glued to "The Blouse" and its obvious treasures, we learned a lot about each other. Mary, was married, but separated from her husband and she had no children. She worked as a paralegal in one of the major downtown law firms. At age 34, she was preparing to take the bar exam.

Of course I already knew that Harry was a realtor because she had handled some real estate transactions for me. I also knew that she was 33 years old. I was surprised to learn that Mary lived just downstairs in the same apartment building as Harry and they visited each other often.

I told Mary of my successful construction business partnership and how we specialized in remodeling and repairs. I had a personal sideline of buying old houses on spec, and living in them while I remodeled them in my spare time. I had met Harry when she sold me the house I lived in now and had just finished rehabilitating.

Slowly, the dinner conversation changed from general areas to more specific, personal, details. Harry described our relationship to Mary. It may have been the wine talking but to my surprise, she then let it out that she and Mary had been lovers at school. Mary didn't deny this and, in fact, when I stole a peak at her she was looking at Mary and smiling. "The Blouse" caught my eye and I could see that the glorious nipples were at full attention.

Through the fog of alcohol I begin to get an idea that perhaps there would be more to this dinner than I had anticipated. Then I remembered the conversation that Harry and I had last week. My imagination began to work overtime and it mentioned to my penis, that this may be a little more than a casual dinner followed by easy conversation. My cock thought that my imagination was on to something and responded by preparing itself for action.

Harry announced that the port would be served in the living room. Mary led the way and Harry took my hand to lead me to the sofa. She noticed the bulge in my pants caused by the preparations that my dick had made and, with a knowing smile, let go of my hand and used this newly erected handle to guide me to a seat on the couch. Mary was busy putting a "Bump and Grind" tune by Herb Alpert on the C.D. player so I think that she missed this little bit of horseplay.

Slowly, in time with the music, Harry began a sensual dance. Assisted by Mary, she started removing her clothing, one, sexy piece at a time. Before the music was over, she was completely nude. I had seen her naked many times, but her lithe, nymph like body with the shaved pussy gave her a nubile look that was most appealing.

Now, it was Mary's turn. Harry restarted "Night Train" by Herb Alpert. My eyes were wide with anticipation as Harry unbuttoned "The Blouse." Mary removed it while her back was turned to me. Harry helped with the removal of the jeans and panties. Now both girls were nude but Mary still had had back to me. The fullness and round shape of her ass was just as appealing in it's own way as Harry's sylphlike look. I was dying to see her tits! My cock was so hard it actually hurt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.