Lonely Housewives - Cover

Lonely Housewives

by Knave of Hearts

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Erotica Sex Story: Regina was only returning a mis-delivered letter. She didn't know that meeting her neighbor Lara would lead to an eye opening afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Sex Toys   .

It was a slow, rainy Saturday. Regina was lonely. She had just moved into town two weeks ago, away from her home and family for the first time, and was eager to make friends. Day after day, she existed in a growing rut of work, to home, to work again. She was not looking forward to spending the day alone when the mail came. Searching through the bills and junk mail, Regina noticed a legal envelope that wasn't addressed to her.

Eager for any excuse to get out of her apartment, Regina quickly dressed and went out to find the addressee of this official looking letter, one Lara Doeland. Lara's apartment was 12C, just across the court and around the corner.

Finding the right door, Regina hesitantly knocked. The door cracked open. "Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry to bother you." The brunette in the doorway was a nice-looking girl about the same age as Regina. Regina held the brown envelope out in front of her. "The mailman made a mistake and delivered this to me by mistake."

"Oh, thanks. Why were are my manners, why don't you come in?" "Can I offer you some coffee?"

Regina thanked her and entered the apartment. Lara continued chatting as she pulled out a mug and poured the coffee. Regina learned that Lara ran her own clothing design company out of her place and, like Regina, confessed to having problems meeting people. The two women sat on Lara's large sofa and chatted about work and their hobbies. As Lara brought in the second cup of coffee, the conversation took a sudden turn.

"You know Regina, the only thing I wish I could get more of is sex." Regina's hand stalled halfway to her cup, shocked by Lara's admission. Looking up, Regina saw that Lara had unbuttoned her blouse almost all the way, giving Regina a good view of Lara's pert breasts. As she sat down, Lara hiked up her skirt and ran a hand over her sheer panties.

Moving her underwear to one side, Lara showed off her smooth shaven pussy. "I keep it all smooth, but lately that's all the action I've gotten." She ran a finger along the inside of her slit. "How about you? Got anyone hiding around the corner?" The invitation was out in the open.

Regina licked her lips as she watched Lara take off her blouse. Regina stared at her new friend's erect nipples. Regina stood, undoing her dress and moving toward Lara's end of the couch. Lara reached forward, caressing Regina's breast through the slick softness of her bra. What ever restraint Regina might had was gone.

Lara stood, pressing her body against Regina. She covered Regina's crotch with her open palm. Without willing it, Regina's hips slowly ground against her hand, assisting the removal of the thin cloth that stood between Regina's willing pussy and Lara's questing hand...

Tentatively, Regina's fingers ran lightly over Lara's tits, circling around the eraser-seized nipples. Toying with Lara's firm breasts, she pressed her open mouth against Lara's, their tongues darting and fencing. Lara slipped her bra off her shoulders, freeing her small firm breasts. Regina's intensity increased as Lara kissed her breasts, then her stomach, finally stopping at Regina's now bare pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.