Observer - Cover

Observer

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Chapter 2: Day 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Day 1 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I awoke with the sun in my eyes, and discovered that I was sitting in the car wearing the seatbelt. I thought to myself, 'Oh, thank God. It was all a dream, ' but then I realized that the windshield was missing and the car was severely damaged. I could see a busy highway about a hundred feet in front of us, but we were still on the side road. I became aware that I was sitting on the passenger side of the front seat about the same time that I heard a man scream. I turned towards the source of the noise as I heard the scream again, but it was not like any scream that I had ever heard from a man. My eyes widened in horror as I realized that I was doing the screaming. I was sitting on the right side of the car looking at my body, that was sitting behind the wheel, screaming. I closed my eyes. Was I having an out-of-body experience? No, I didn't feel dead, although I did feel very strange. I opened my eyes again. Yes, there was my body, sitting next to me. Now I was really afraid, and shut my eyes again. I was afraid to move, afraid to talk, and afraid to look at myself.

I heard a voice say, "Peter?"

I opened my eyes and looked at my body. I had recognized my voice from having heard it as I played back dictation notes over the years. The voice that others hear is never the same as what you hear in your head. I said, "Yes", and immediately put my hand to my throat. The voice that I heard emanate from my mouth was very high pitched, like a woman's. I pulled my hand away from my throat and looked at it. It was a woman's hand, and the nails had polish on them. I reached up and turned the rear view mirror towards me. As I adjusted it to face me, I saw Swenson's face in the mirror. I shut my eyes again. No, this wasn't happening. I was still in the cavern. The old man had done something to my mind. I jumped as somebody pinched my leg, hard. I opened my eyes and saw my body just withdrawing my, or rather, its hand.

My body said, "Peter, look at me. It's Kara."

I shook my head, refusing to acknowledge that fact, but knowing deep down inside that it was true. I finally looked at my body and said, "What happened?"

"That old man did something to us. Somehow, he made me look like you, and made you look like me."

"That's not possible."

"You explain it then", my body said.

I couldn't. I said, "I can't explain it yet. I think that we've been hypnotized somehow and are still in the cavern."

"We're not in the cavern any longer. Look, there's the highway ahead. What's this on the dashboard?" I watched as my body reached out its arm and picked up something that looked like a large marble. "It says, 'His.' Look, there's one in front of you also."

I saw Kara's hand reach out and pick it up as I controlled its movement. I said, in my new, weird voice, "It says, 'Hers.' Here, this must be for you." I turned to hand it to her when it suddenly started to vibrate. Before I could return it to the dashboard, it rose out of my hand. At the same time, the other one rose from my body's hand. The two marbles joined and formed one much larger sphere. Then it dissolved into an image that filled the area formerly occupied by the windshield. It was like watching a movie screen. The old man from the cave was on the screen talking to us.

He said, "Good morning, my children. I hope that you are feeling better today. I am the 'Observer'. That is my role here rather than my real name but it should suffice for a name. Millennia ago, my people came to this planet from our home in a distant galaxy. We found your world teaming with life, but none contained the intelligence required to shape its destiny. My people 'seeded' this planet with our own DNA as a way of perpetuating our species, and spreading our influence throughout the universe. For the past five hundred years we've maintained an outpost here to observe the development of our 'children'. You have been the first to find our station in this part of the world. In probing your minds, I discovered that your finding us was purely accidental. We've moved our station while you have slept, so that no one will be able to find us there again. This is for your protection as well as ours.

Now on to your current situation. In probing your minds, we discovered how unhappy both of you were. Kara was so dissatisfied with her gender. She felt that it was responsible for her lack of success in life. She felt that men were holding her back because they were jealous of her talents. Peter felt alone and isolated. He used women in his search for fulfillment, hopping from one bed to the next in an attempt to find love and happiness, but never really finding either. We felt that a change might be just what you both need. To repay you for the three days that we had to keep you with us until our station was moved, we have transplanted your consciousness into each other's body. Normally we don't get involved, but this seemed like a perfect solution to both of your needs. Certain fundamental subconscious memories concerning the maintenance and care of your new bodies, as well as autonomic functions and automatic behavior patterns, have been left intact in each of you. These will help you adjust to living as a different gender. We hope that you will be happier with your new identities, but should you wish to be returned to your former selves, we will accommodate you. In one year's time, return to this spot. You will have a seven-day 'window' during which time we shall be watching for you. If only one of you wishes to switch back, then both of you must do so. But it's only necessary that one of you show up here to accomplish that. We'll do the rest. Goodbye my children, and good luck with your new lives."

The image dissolved, along with any trace of the marbles, or sphere. My former body and I looked at one another, our mouths agape. We were to be trapped like this for a full year.

My body said to me, "Well Kara, it looks like we shall have to wait a year to get back to normal."

I said, "Don't call me that. My name is Peter, regardless of how I look at the moment."

"Listen to yourself, and look in the mirror. If you go around telling people that you're Peter Hotaling, they'll have you in the loony bin within a day. I, for one, don't intend to spend my future in a rubber room. For the next year, 'I' am Peter Hotaling and 'you' are Kara Jeanette Swenson. Get used to it or I'll have you committed myself, you crazy bitch."

I sat and stared at her, or rather I sat and stared at my former body. I realized that she was right. People who went around telling such crazy tales usually wound up in the Bellevue Hospital Psychiatric Ward. I would have to go along or be judged 'crazy'. Especially since she'd act as witness against me. I said meekly, "OK... Peter."

My body grinned evilly at me and said, "Now you're being smart. Let's get back to our motel. I need a bath, and a meal. I'm starving." 'Peter' started the car and we drove down the road to the highway. As we rode back to the motel, I started to think about what my life would be like for the next year. I would have to live as a female. Worse yet, I would have to live as Kara Swenson. I knew that she was not well liked in the office. She strutted around the building, lording over the few employees in her charge, bullying them into submission with threats of dismissal. I had never seen her in the company of a single person outside of business duties. Following business meetings, as other people paired up to talk as we returned to our offices, she always walked back alone. At night, she would always leave the building alone, as well. It appeared that nobody wanted to share her companionship. Friends, on the other hand, always surrounded me. I spent a lot of time cultivating those friendships. I could now look forward to long lonely days while I was stuck in this body. And when we were finally changed back, would she have alienated every friend that I had? This was definitely a lose-lose situation for me. My life was ruined. I felt like crying.

Crying? Why did I feel like crying? That was not something that I ever did. Not since I was a child. Little boys are always taught to suppress their emotions and must never cry. Their parents are always telling them, "Don't cry Peter, big boys don't cry. Big boys don't let little things like a cut knee make them cry. Now dry your tears or everybody will think that you're a sissy." Little girls, on the other hand, are hugged and comforted. They are told, "That's OK honey, it's not a bad cut. Here, I'll kiss it and make it better. There now, doesn't that feel better." Never a word about hiding their feelings. So I must feel like crying because of Kara's subconscious memories. Oh no, this was going to be difficult. It would be a struggle between my conscious and her subconscious until we could get switched back. I settled down with my thoughts and tried to make sense of all this as 'Peter' drove.

'Peter was also lost in thought. 'He' looked on this as an opportunity to learn what it would be like to be 'Peter Hotaling'. He might even be able to write a best seller after they were switched back. He had no regrets about being in this new body. He felt strong and powerful. Peter was well liked at the company. He would have instant friendship when they got back. He didn't fear that Kara could do any damage to her life or reputation. There was nothing there to damage. This was beginning to look like a win-win situation. 'Peter' even began to work on titles for her new book.

As we drove into the parking lot of 'Cleary's Motel', the manager 'hurried' over as quickly as his ancient legs could carry him. "I'm sure glad to see you folks are back. We were beginning to worry. Your company has been calling every hour for the past two days. They want you to call them immediately." Looking at the car, he added, "Did you folks have an accident?"

Peter said, "Yes. A tree fell on top of us as we negotiated one of your wonderful roads. Don't you people believe in filling pot-holes, and paving?"

I said, "I'm sorry for Peter's outburst Mr. Cleary. We've been stuck in the woods for three days. We're a bit tired and edgy. Thank you for delivering the message. We'll call them as soon as we have a chance to clean up. If they call again, please relay that to them."

"I understand. I'd be upset too. We have some pretty remote areas down here compared to New York City." He turned and walked back to the office.

I just sat there in the car. I couldn't will myself to get out. Peter got out and starting walking towards 'his' room. Then he turned and looked at me. He came over to my side of the car and opened my door. "Come on. Get your fat, lazy ass out of there. We have a lot to do, and a lot to discuss." He extended his hand to me.

I took it and swung my legs out without thinking. Then when I was on my feet, I realized what I had done. It must be the subconscious mind thing that the 'Observer' had talked about. I never would have exited a car like that as 'Peter'. When we reached my room, 'Peter' reached into his pocket and extracted the key. He unlocked the door and walked in. I started to follow, until he held up his hand. "Go to your own room, stupid. I have to bathe and think a bit. Be back over here in two hours."

His abrupt remarks brought me out of my daze. "Where's my key, Kara?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, you're Kara, you dumb bitch. Look in your purse. I saw it on the floor of the car." Then he slammed the door in my face.

I walked back to the car and retrieved the purse. I opened it and found the key, then went to 'my' room. Once I was inside, I kicked off my shoes and sat on the bed to think. I couldn't hold them back anymore. The tears began to roll down my cheeks. In seconds, I was bawling like a baby. My life was ruined. Why had the 'Observer' done this to me?

I cried like that for maybe five minutes. When I was able to control my emotions again, I got up and washed my face. I looked at my reflection in the mirror above the sink. The face that stared back at me looked small and frightened. Well, that much was accurate. How was I ever going to survive for a year in this body?

I removed my clothes. They were pretty much ruined from the trek through the woods, but I hung them up anyway. I got in the shower and ran it as hot as I could stand. I had showered with women many times over the years but this was a unique experience. As I scrubbed up for the first time in days, I began to feel better. I shampooed my hair twice and used a packet of conditioner that I found in the bathroom. When I stepped from the shower, I felt clean, if not relaxed. I toweled off and powered my new body. I went out into the bedroom and opened the suitcase. A hodgepodge of clothing was crammed into the suitcase. Kara appeared to be a bit of a slob. I found a bra and panties and put them on. Putting on the bra was more difficult than I could have imagined. I had never had a problem with them before, but that was taking them off of women, not putting one on myself. Why didn't my automatic conditioning help me here? Maybe because I was concentrating too hard on it. I relaxed and thought about something else and my hands managed the hooks on the first try. I took the rest of the things out and spread them out on the bed. I found two pairs of slacks, a skirt, three blouses, a pair of jeans, a T-shirt, and a robe. After putting on the robe and hanging the other articles in the closet, I separated the underwear and other items. I found a blow dryer and finished drying my hair. When I was through, I examined my new 'shell'. Kara was pretty and had a lot of potential. She was a bit out of shape, but the shape wasn't bad. If I had to go through this, I could have done a lot worse. A whole lot worse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.