Observer - Cover

Preview

Observer

by C. Sprite

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, BiSexual, TransGender, Fiction, Science Fiction, BDSM, FemaleDom, Spanking, Sadistic, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys,

Erotica Sex Story: Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

© 1999

Prologue

Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.


© 1999 by C.Sprite. All Rights Reserved. These documents (including, without limitation, all articles, text, images, logos, compilation design) may be printed for personal use only. No portion of these documents may be stored electronically, distributed electronically, or otherwise made available without express written consent of the copyright holder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.