Party Game

by JetLag

Copyright© 2001 by JetLag

Erotica Sex Story: A wimp husband and his wife get invited to a party and play an interesting game of musical chairs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

A few weeks ago, my wife Krista and I attended a party at her friend's home. It was an informal affair, just drinks and snacks. There were about 9 or 10 couples there, all of us married and in our late twenties. It was a holiday weekend and everyone was drinking quite a bit. The host had made arrangements so those who lived beyond walking distance could sleep over. This made the drinking a little heavier than normal.

My wife was a little tipsy. I could tell because she was flirting with all the men there and laughing quite a bit. Krista was wearing a short skirt, exposing about two thirds of her sexy thighs. Her top was kind of a scoop out design with thin straps. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, her firm tits bobbed and jiggled every time she moved. This little show wasn't lost on most of the men in the room.

Krista is kind of a closet flasher. Once and a while she will put on a little show for me, leaning over and exposing her tits. I really kind of encourage it and it turns me on when she gets like this. a little tipsy and playful. I know that pretty soon she will be flashing those sexy tits with her puffy nipples. Sure enough, it had already started and Krista glanced over and gave me that little smile and a wink that says, "I'm showing off for you." I returned her signal with a smile, mouthing the words. "I love you". back to her.

The more the party went on, the more Krista was flashing and flirting with the other men. She was laughing and having a great time. Sometime, late in the evening, all of the women seemed to have disappeared into another room. Before long, our hostess Susan had emerged from another part of the house and made an announcement.

"I'm glad you have all stayed so late tonight." She began. " And I want to invite you all to play a little party game with us. Now I've already spoken to the wives and they're willing if you are. Why don't you talk it over with them and we can get started. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for all of us."

Moments later our wives entered the room and Krista came right over to me.

"You're going to like this one honey." She giggled. "Susan and Bob want us to play a little musical chairs with them."

"Huh" I questioned "All this production over musical chairs?"

"Well not exactly traditional musical chairs, its strip musical chairs. All the husbands get naked and sit in the chairs. The wives parade around the room while the music plays. When the music stops they have to grab a seat in one of the husbands' laps. The one left without a husband to sit on, loses a piece of clothing. The guy who is playing the music gets to remove whatever article of clothing the wife chooses to loose. This continues on and on until all the wives are naked."

"Wow, now this makes it a real interesting party!" I said spontaneously

"I'm ready to play... if you are?" Krista confirmed, with a seductive look in her eye.

"You bet!" I answered quickly.

"Not so fast" my wife cautioned me "Susan says that, a lot of times the husbands start feeling up the boobies of whatever wife is in their lap. Sometimes they even try to stick their cocks up inside the wives too! Are you sure you're okay with this? You won't mind if one of these guys is feeling up my boobies or trying to stick his cock up inside me? You won't get mad at me right, if this kind of thing happens to me?"

"Sounds like great fun!" I exclaimed "Krista honey, I love it when you show off for me. You're so sexy and I get so turned on seeing you. I can't wait to see you!"

"So you're doing this to see me then. To see me showing off for you?" She asked, "Not so you can feel up the other wives, right?"

"No not at all." I lied "I'm agreeing because I want you to show off for me, that's all!"

"That's great!" Krista said, "Because I volunteered you to be, the odd husband out, the one who's playing the music and removing the clothing."

Shit! I thought to myself. I finally get a chance to have some fun and Krista volunteers me for the dull part. After a quick mental calculation of the pros and cons of this new development I decided to agree. After all, I would be getting to remove the clothing. That could be pretty fun too. But more importantly I would get to watch my sexy wife parade around and show off her centerfold body. I was already getting hard just thinking about it.

Susan took a quick poll of the room. One of the couples decided to leave. The rest were willing to play the game and we moved on to the dining room, which was set up with 8 chairs in a large circle all facing in toward the center. In the middle was a small table with a boom box. All the husbands stripped down while Susan gave me instructions on how to work the C/D player and we selected some music.

Krista looked hot with anticipation. She came up behind me and kissed me on the neck.

She whispered a question into my ear "Do you want me to be the first? The first one to lose something? I can lose on purpose if you want me to."

"Would you do that for me?" I whispered back " I want you to lose your top first and show off your tits for me."

Krista gave me a playful smile and joined the other women in the center as the husbands all took their places in the circle of chairs.

We had picked out a rock song and the wives all danced around the room for a couple of minutes. Susan had told me to keep the music on for at least 2 or 3 minutes before the abrupt stop. I held my finger on the button the whole time while I enjoyed, along with the other husbands, our wives dancing around the room.

Suddenly I stopped the music. There was a mad scramble for the husband's laps. My wife was a little obvious in not trying to grab a seat. "You lose Krista," Susan shouted from across the room "Now you have to lose an item and tell him what item you want him to remove."

My wife came over to me and gave me a big kiss. She had a devilish grin.

"I will forfeit my top" Krista announced with a big smile.

Krista raised her hands up high over her head. I one swift movement, I pulled the top up over my wife's head and off. The room cheered as Krista stood in the center with her full breasts and pink puffy nipples fully exposed. She looked terrific. Her golden tan was sharply highlighted by the white outline left by her bikini top. She shook her hair all around in a sensuous movement, and then took her place in the wife parade.

I started the music again. My eyes were fixed on my beautiful wife as she proudly paraded around the room. Her tits jiggled and danced with every step. Every now and again she would look over at me and smile. When the music abruptly stopped it was Gale who was without a lap to sit on.

Krista ended up seated on this guy Frank, a person that she knew but didn't like very much. My wife was sitting awfully high on his lap and she was laughing as she leaned back into him. Frank was doing something under Krista's skirt and my wife gasped softly. Gale came to the center and asked me to remove her shoes. I took my time removing them slowly one at a time and massaging Gale's calves. When I glanced over toward my wife I noticed that Frank was openly massaging my wife's tits. It looked like she was enjoying it as she was leaning back into him, and she offered no resistance at all. My wife's eyes were closed and she had a sort of dreamy look on her face. Frank had a huge grin as he continued to feel up her tits and play with her pink puffy nipples.

The game went on for a while and several wives lost their shoes. Two wives had lost their tops too and were parading around in their bras. Every time I glanced over at Krista she was on a different guy's lap. Often times they were bouncing her up and down causing her tits to swing and jiggle. It seemed like every man in the room had a chance with their hands on my wife's tits feeling them up and pulling on her puffy nipples. She looked like she was really enjoying the whole event quite a bit. Sometimes she would look over at me and give me a smile and a wink.

The whole sight was very erotic for me. My cock was rock hard in my pants. Removing the clothing was okay too and I got to sneak a few feels, here and there, from the other wives. But the husbands in the chairs were having the real fun. They were sliding their hands up the wives' tops and rubbing the wives crotches to their heart's content. It was a real free for all and none of the wives seemed to care.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.