Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

As I climbed the stairs close behind Mum I was subjected to the very erotic sight of her taut little buttocks working away at my eye level. Finally it got too much for me and I reached around her with one arm and stopped her by grasping her little tummy in my hand...

"I can't stand it," I exclaimed, "This shouldn't be allowed. Stay there and lean right forward."

Mum bent over and rested her head on the next step up and looked at me, through her spread legs with a smirk on her face. She had obviously known what effect the sight of her bare bum, framed by her black stockings and suspender belt, would have on me. She raised her eyebrows (upside down, of course) as if to say 'what now' and I stepped back down one step maintaining my grasp of her sexy little belly. The sight of her spread cheeks exposing her puckered little anus and pouting cunt lips finally enticed me to lean down and press my mouth to her at the base of her spine. I extended my tongue and licked my way down her split till I got to her anus where I thrust as far into her as I could get. I licked and tongued her arsehole and her thighs started to tremble. I let go of her tummy and spread her cunt lips apart with both my hands making her pink inner lips available to my exploring tongue that had now moved down to lick furiously at them.

Mum was no longer smirking and was breathing in fast shallow pants and seemed to be having trouble keeping her balance. I finally stopped licking and slurping up her juices that were again flowing copiously and moved back up a step and without pause I slammed my cock in. Luckily I was holding firmly on to her hips as I think she would have collapsed with the sudden rush she got from my surprise invasion. I rammed in and out as hard as I could a couple of times and then pulled my cock from her and pulling her to her upright said,

"That should answer your question as to whether we will be able to make love later. I think I might be able to manage"

"How could you stop? That felt so wonderful - God, you've got me right where you want me, haven't you? You can get me to do anything!" she panted out, standing there still trembling.

This time it was me that was smirking, however I was not sure I could stop myself getting stuck back in so I encouraged her to her bedroom and left her at the door and went into my own room. I hung my jacket back up and dropped my shirt in the hamper when I brushed my teeth and applied more de-odorant. I returned to Mums room where I discovered she was in her bathroom with the door closed. I turned off the main light, flicked on the bedside lamp removed the duvet and climbed into bed under just a sheet and waited.

Eventually the door opened and Mum stood framed in the doorway. She had redone her hair and applied a little make-up. She was wearing a very silky see-through nightgown that fell to mid thigh. The bathroom light behind her showed off her figure to its absolute best. It showed me that it was much sexier being covered by the right clothing than being completely naked. Mum was not a particularly tall woman, only about 5 foot 4 and she weighed a tad over seven stone. Her breasts were 32" and were tipped with small pink/brown nipples - and, while they weren't very large they were firm and sorted of tilted upwards. As I said, she had a bit of a tummy but this was small and added to her sexual appeal. Her legs were nicely shaped and when wearing high heels as she was now they were probably her best attribute along with her firm little butt. This was all on display for my benefit and it got my undivided attention and approval - my cock snapped erect and lifted the sheet up at my groin.

Mum looked at the swelling and asked,

"You obviously approve? I thought I might get your attention - that'll fix you for teasing me on the stairs," she smiled and went on, " I know it's not fair on your Dad but I feel just like a new woman and am really looking forward to having more sex with you."

"I don't normally have relations after only one date but since I fancy you so much I'll make an exception this time." She went on, switching moods and obviously wanting to carry her fantasy on and I was happy to play along.

"You look absolutely wonderful, Debbie," I said, and staying in character went on, "I am falling completely in love with you and I want to spend my whole life licking, sucking and fucking with you. Making you happy and satisfied would make my life complete." To my surprise I realised that I actually did feel this.

She blushed and looked pleased at my words and came to the bed. Stepping out of her shoes she lifted the sheet and slipped in beside me, settling down with her face on the pillow close to mine. I reached out and pulled her closer, and, cuddling her to me, I pressed my cock firmly against her tummy. She looked pleased at my obvious excitement and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I rubbed her back her through her silky nightie and lay there quite content in being so close to my lovely mother - she smelt wonderful and I caught the faint odour of her arousal over the scent that she was wearing - she was as excited and turned on as me! I slid my hands down her back and finished up doing my favourite thing - playing with her arse. I squeezed her cheeks together through the material and pulled her harder too me, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth at the same time. Mum lifted one thigh over mine and ground her cunt into me and proceeded to rub up and down on my bare skin. The slippery material of her nightie helped her to move freely and I soon felt the heat and moisture from her pussy seeping through it onto my leg.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.