Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

When I woke next morning the sun was beaming through the window as we had neglected to close the curtains the night before. It was not long after sun-up and I was a bit 'punchy' at first and not totally aware of where I was. It soon came back to me and I recalled the happenings of the previous day and night with disbelief. As usual I had woken with a real 'Piss-proud' penis and a mouth that was dry and horrible tasting. My arm, which Mum was partly lying on, had gone to sleep and getting up to the toilet was a priority. I carefully extracted my arm and after waiting till the 'pins and needles' ended and the feeling came back I then carefully slid out from the covers and padded off naked to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the toilet and forced my erect cock down to point in the right direction - eventually this treatment caused it to deflate and I was able to piss. The relief was great and I even sighed with satisfaction. After I had shaken the last few drips off I went to the sink and brushed my teeth and cupping my hands beneath the cold tap I sipped a couple of mouthfuls of water. Feeling a lot more human I returned to the bedroom and looked down on my still sleeping Mother. I really couldn't believe my luck and I slipped back into bed trying hard not to disturb Mum.

The movement must have disturbed her, however, and she groaned and rolled onto her back and opened her eyes. She sort of smiled at me and then lifted her arms above her head and stretched and wriggled a bit and finally relaxed again.

"Good morning, Greg. Thanks!" she said and rolled over and pecked me on the mouth, "God, do I need to pee! It's real urgent." And with that she sat up, swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, and, without even pausing to grab a robe, she headed off naked to the bathroom. The sight of her bum cheeks moving away from me got my immediate attention and I quickly followed her to the toilet and when she sat down I knelt in front of her and pulled her knees wide apart.

"Your disgusting!" Mum said, but she made no effort to stop me and without pause she started to pee. It must have been urgent and I was amazed at the force with which the stream jetted out and moving closer I pulled her pussy lips apart with my thumbs so as to get an even better look than last time. When she eventually finished she made no effort to close her legs or push me away but, after a few seconds, she asked me to get her a warm soapy face cloth. When I handed it to her she washed all around her pussy and pubic hair and then called me to her and proceeded to do the same for me.

"Grab a towel and you can dry us both off." She invited.

I did this with pleasure and when I had finished Mum stood and went to the sink and washed her face and cleaned her teeth.

"That feels much better. I think I'll go back to bed for another hour or so." Mum said returning to the bedroom and getting back under the duvet. All this nakedness had me excited again and I climbed carefully in beside her taking care not to bump my erection on anything hard.

Nuzzling in close to me Mum reached down and fondly rubbed her hand on the shaft of my penis and then reached further down and cupped my testicles and squeezed them gently.

"Thank you for yesterday," she said, "But I'm afraid that we can't carry on. Dad will be home later today and your sister, tomorrow. I did enjoy it and it showed me how casual your father and I have been about sex over the last few years."

'Why? What's been wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, by the time your father gets home the first night all he cares about is a quick piece of arse and he doesn't worry about me at all. The second night all he wants to do is catch up on his sleep and then the third night he is normally half drunk after being with his mates all day and while he tries hard he's not usually up to much. And then he's gone for another spell. Not much satisfaction there for me as you can see."

"I'm sorry, Mum," I commiserated, hopefully, "You know I'm only too pleased to help out."

Mum laughed, "You should be so lucky! You'll get us both hung!" she giggled

"I think we'll get up and shower, grab a quick bite of breakfast and then go to church." She decided to my great disappointment as I had visualised us playing in bed all morning.

"If you were interested we could Fuck before getting up," she invited.

I was shocked hearing her use words like arse and fuck, as I was not aware that women knew language like that. It did however excite me even more and I reached out and squeezed her breast as I moved close enough to fasten my lips on to hers. There was no learning this time and we both opened our mouths and probed and explored with our tongues swapping copious quantities of spittle. My hands were roaming all over her body and I could feel the moistness of her pussy increasing - I had worked out by now that this showed how excited she was becoming and I was pleased at the effect that I was apparently having.

When I finally came up for air Mum pushed me onto my back and cast the bedcovers aside. She got onto her knees and lifted one leg over my waist and sank down onto my belly. The sight of her sitting there with her breasts sticking out proudly with hard, swollen nipples, her hair all in disarray and a wanton look on her face was almost too much - especially as I could feel her fluids from her cunt leaking a little onto the bare skin of my stomach. She leant forward and pressed her breasts into my chest and locked her mouth onto mine again. I reached around and grabbed one of her bum cheeks in each hand and fondled them, running my fingers down the crack in her bum, over her anus and final pushing them between her vaginal lips.

Sitting back, Mum said, "This time I'm going to fuck you, so lie back and I'll do all the work. "

Moving back down my body she raised herself up and reached down and grabbed my cock and pulled it away from hard against my lower belly into a more vertical position. She wriggled around until the head of my penis was between her pussy lips and then, with a bit of a sigh she sank slowly down onto me. Unlike last night, this morning I could see clearly and the sight of my cock slowly sliding out of sight into her body was the most erotic thing I could even imagine. And it felt better than it looked. Mum reached down and pinched my nipples and while it hurt a bit it was exciting, and taking the hint, I reached up and did the same to her and also squeezed and fondled her breasts firmly.

Mum commenced raising and lowering herself, taking care not to let my cock slide completely out of her, and she slowly got quicker and quicker and came down harder and harder. She was getting wetter and wetter and so was I and there seemed to almost be a bit of froth around her cunt lips. As she got more excited her upper body got redder and her eyes got more slitted. She was starting to groan loudly and her lips were pulled back from her teeth - she seemed to be reverting to her basic animal instincts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.