Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

It was well into Saturday and as Mum said, it was time that we set off for home. I hitched my pants and undies up, tucked everything into place and fastened my jeans. The only thing that Mum did was move closer to my side, she was seemingly happy to travel near enough to naked and she made no effort to put her dress and petticoat in order. They were still bunched at her waist and left her breasts, legs, pussy and the lower part of her tummy exposed. I made no comment, started the car and set off, facing another hour's travel before home.

Once we were travelling Mum grabbed my wrist and lifted my arm over her head and arranged it across her shoulders and guided my hand down to cup her bare tit. I felt the softness and weight of her breast in its relaxed state and I was quite content just to hold it and softly brush my thumb back and forth on her nipple. Mum lowered both her hands to cup her pussy and then just leaned against me, not moving, with a satisfied smile and her eyes almost closed. She was nearly asleep.

Eventually Mum did begin to snore gently, and I noticed that, even in her sleep, she was still smiling and then she slowly started rubbing her cunt lips. I grinned and wondered at what a highly sexed woman she was and was saddened at the knowledge of Dad's missing out on all her passion.

Turning off of the car engine woke Mum and she stretched and pecked me on the lips.

"What a wonderful night. Do you know what I'd like to do to finish it off?" she asked.

I grinned and licked my lips.

"No! Not that, though it would be nice. I'd like to cuddle up on the porch, with a hot drink and watch the sunrise. It's not long till it comes up. If you want to, you could go up and get a rug and I'll make the drinks."

It seemed like a good idea so I climbed out of the car and went round to open Mum's door. What a magnificent sight! Naked flesh and pussy hair on open display, any voyeur's dream. I offered to carry her but after being told not to be ridiculous, trailed inside behind her and headed upstairs. By the time I visited the toilet, found a rug and returned to the kitchen Mum had milk heated and was filling 2 mugs, standing at the bench naked, having not been able to hold up her dress and pour the drinks as well.

" Take the rug out to the recliner and I'll bring the drinks."

I did as she asked and spread the rug and sat down, with Mum cuddling into me. I was pleased I'd had the foresight to bring a double blanket, as it more than adequately covered us when I dragged it around us. This was the second Friday night in a row that I had shared a rug with my Mother but this week only she was naked and I was a whole lot more confident.

"I'd just like to have a cuddle, drink our hot milk and watch the sun come up. I think any more sex would ruin a perfect night. We've still got till Monday night before Wendy gets home."

I decided to go along with her wishes and we sat snuggled up under the blanket, watched the fabulous colours of the sunrise and chatted. When the sun was up we decided getting some sleep was the thing to do and we headed upstairs and climbed into Mum's bed. I made no attempt to start anything, as I was content to just curl up to her and snore off.

I woke up with a hard-on that I could have poked through a wall and I reached out to grab Mum and found that she was gone. I climbed out of bed and headed, bare-arsed. Down-stairs and found her doing washing in the laundry. She was fully dressed and looking hot and harassed, as she always did when doing washing, and I knew that my chances of a fuck were minimal, still I had to try,

"What are you doing down here when this thing is going to waste upstairs?" I thrust my pelvis forward at her, making my cock stand up even more.

She looked at me totally disinterestedly and turned back to the washing machine and tub,

"You'll have to look after that yourself." She replied, "I having a sod of a time here. If this damned wringer doesn't start working properly soon, I'm going outside for the axe!"

I decided to take this as a definite 'No' and went to the kitchen for a swallow or two of orange juice and then headed to the shower. When I was dressed and had made breakfast for myself, Mum came in for coffee as I was sitting eating. She poured herself coffee and came and sat on my knee and gave me a sloppy wet kiss.

"Sorry about before, but you know how I get on washing days. It was such a beauty too - did you let it go to waste or did you have fun in the shower? I hope you scrubbed the walls down when you were finished." And she laughed.

"No - I thought I would let it build pressure for tonight." I replied.

"What makes you think you'll get lucky tonight?" she asked, and finished her coffee, stood, gave my cock a pat and my balls a squeeze and headed back to the laundry.

I finished breakfast, rinsed off my crockery and headed out to feed all the animals, as they would be practically starving by now, having been overlooked in yesterday's excitement. I was hoping to be able to get a round of golf in the afternoon and needed to complete all the chores before leaving. I succeeded in finishing all the work and eventually headed off, with my clubs in the deck of the 'Hack' It was early evening when I got back and I checked the animals before going inside for the night. There was a delicious smell of food cooking and I found Mum in the front room with a fire burning that wasn't necessary, but the fire did make the room cosy and intimate. Mum was on the settee sipping a glass of wine and she smiled when I entered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.