Baby Boomer's Tale - Cover

Baby Boomer's Tale

Copyright© 2001 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a teenage male sexual awakening in the late 1950's

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son  

It was a hot and muggy Autumn Friday evening in the late 1950's and I was bored out of my mind. We lived out of town on a small farm holding which wasn't quite an economical unit and, as a result, Dad worked as a truck driver on long-distance haulage and only farmed part time with lots of help from the family.

Our family consisted of me, a 14 year old male, my 15 year old sister, my mother who was in her late 30's and Dad who must have been about 40. We were a reasonably close family but, with Dad being away so much, my sister Wendy and I (my name is Greg by the way) were closer to Mum than to him.

This particular night Dad was up North and not expected back for another 3 days and Wendy was staying in town at one of her friend's home as they were going to some show or something. She wouldn't be home again till after school on Monday. I was a bit sour with her as, with her being away, I had to do her chores as well as my own.

I had finished them some time earlier and was now sprawled on the sofa all hot and sweaty and with nothing to do - TV reception was crap and there was nothing on the radio worth listening to. I couldn't be bothered reading and I couldn't even talk to Wendy - blah! Mum was in the kitchen doing something and I didn't want to venture in there in case she found something else for me to do.

I was just thinking of retiring to my room when Mum called out and asked if I wanted to go down to the river for a swim? I shot out to the kitchen and agreed and was told to grab the swimming togs and towels and to go and get the farm hack started.

I soon pulled up to the backdoor in the old pickup and Mum and I went down to the swimming hole in the river not far from home. It was twilight by this time and we changed into our togs on opposite sides of the truck. I got a bit of a peek at Mum's naked back and buttocks as she stripped off and pulled on her one-piece swimsuit.

Leaving our clothes and towels on the deck of the pick-up, parked on the top of the flood bank, we rushed down to the water and dived in. After the heat of the day it was absolutely marvellous. We horsed around, splashing and trying to duck each other. It was getting quite dark and neither of us noticed that dark clouds were rolling in. Suddenly there was one of those super quick, and even a bit frightening, changes in temperature as the weather changed dramatically. It seemed that the temperature dropped 20' instantly and there were sudden peals of thunder as the skies opened.

By the time we got out of the water and rushed back to our vehicle it was too late. Our clothes and towels were sodden with rainwater running out of them. Bundling them up we climbed into the cab and dropped the clothes and towels onto the floor.

Disaster number 2 was about to happen - the truck would not start. This was not really surprising, as, in its role of the farm hack, it did not have its engine cover on in an attempt to keep it running cooler and, naturally, the electrics were now soaked. There was no way of drying things off until the down poor stopped and we had no choice but to sit and wait.

Mum fumbled behind the seat and pulled out an old woollen blanket. It was grubby and threadbare but, with the air getting so much colder, it actually looked great. We huddled together and pulled it round us. I felt a bit warmer but not much. Swimsuits of those days were quite heavy and did not dry out like today's ones do and in those conditions they soon became clammy and cold. We both started to shiver with the cold. After a few minutes of shivering Mum said that, as it was dark and there was no-one around, she was going to take off her suit in an attempt to get a bit warmer and she said I should do the same and that neither of us should be embarrassed in the circumstances. I was an innocent young fellow and there were not the books and videos (or computers) available in those days that there are now and the nearest I had come to naked females was seeing Mums backside an hour previous.

I was aware of sex but only in a second hand sort of way. I had found it sort of exciting being huddled so close to Mum but felt quite guilty about it.

My penis was semi-hard and I would have been mortified if Mum had been aware of this. When we began taking our swim suits off in the close confines of the truck cab we bumped and pressed against each other by necessity rather than choice and this increased my awareness and excitement. By the time we were both naked I was so on edge that I was trembling but Mum naturally put this down to the cold, I am sure that she was not aware of the effect her nudity and proximity was having on me.

When we were again huddled under the blanket Mum squeezed in even closer to me to try and warm both of us up. Her thigh and side were pressed up against me and I thought I could feel the side of her breast pushing against my upper arm - God! - I was on edge - I was breathing in jerky pants, there was a ringing sound in my ear and my cock was so hard it was hurting and twitching uncontrollably. Then she turned a bit to get even closer and when her (I presumed) nipple lightly touched my bicep and her forearm brushed against the tip of my penis it was just too much and I exploded. My cock jerked uncontrollably and jetted out copious discharge. The cum went everywhere - all over my leg and belly and all over Mum's leg and belly as well. I couldn't stop the spouting cum even though I was absolutely and utterly ashamed and tried hard to stop. You could have heard a pin drop. I stopped breathing and went into a state of shock and shame. I was waiting for Mum to go ballistic. When she giggled nervously it was too much and I burst into tears and tried to sob out an apology.

Mum pulled me to her and put her arms around me and hugged me closely. She muttered soothing words and finally calmed me down by explaining that it was nothing to be ashamed of and I could not have stopped it happening under the circumstances. I had ceased weeping but was still feeling a very sorry for myself. When she was sure that I had sort of pulled myself together she said that she would clean us up and reached down and fumbled through the wet clothing and came up with her panties, which seemed to be a bit drier than the rest. She pulled the blanket away and wiped all my cum from the both of us. The faint and indistinct sight of her nakedness and the feel of her wiping my lower parts soon had me almost as hard as I was before and I started to feel embarrassed again. Mum was aware of this and quickly re-assured me that it was a natural happening in lads of my age and was to be expected and that it would occur regularly. She pulled the blanket around us again and we cuddled there talking quietly. Mum said that it was obviously time I learnt the facts of life and she proceeded to tell me the basics - this had me excited again but luckily the rain had been over for a short time and we decided that it was time to try to start the truck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.