Betrayal and Payback - Cover

Betrayal and Payback

by Arogue

Copyright© 2001 by Arogue

Erotica Sex Story: A lesbian is cruelly betrayed by her friend and her lover. Her biker friends assist her in paying the bitch back, with interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Humiliation   Violence   .

The Setting: Southern California, in and around the Los Angeles area.

Part 1 - The Betrayal

"That's the way - suck my clit you miserable little slut - make me cum - that's it."

Gail had arrived home early that day. She noticed Paula's pick-up truck in the driveway. These were the sounds she heard emanating from the back bedroom.

"YES - AHHH - Let me feel your tongue you little cunt."

Gail recognized Paula's voice.

"Lick it up - slave - lick it all up."

Gail froze in her tracks as she first heard Paula announce her orgasm, then the words that tore her heart open.

"Did I please you mistress?"

It was the soft submissive voice of her lover, Fran.

"You did well my little slut. You may now pleasure yourself."

Gail heard the soft buzzing of a vibrator, followed by the wet sounds of Fran moving it over, in and out of her wet cunt. Gail wanted to rush in and scream - to make them stop, but she could not. She needed to watch them, to see the erotic scene as it unfolded. Quietly she peered into the room. Paula sat back on her heels watching Fran eagerly thrusting the big vibe in and out of her cunt, her head thrown back, her free hand moving over her firm tits, tits that Gail had kissed and sucked. Fran squeezed and twisted her nipples, slamming the big dildo into herself harder and harder.

"That's the way little slut - pleasure yourself, let your mistress see how wet you can get." Paula gloated, watching Fran squirm as her orgasm rapidly approached, then with the quickness of a cat, Paula grabbed the vibrator from Fran's grasp and thrust it into the brunettes ass. "Finger yourself to orgasm slut - I want to see that big plastic cock in your tight little ass.

Gail noticed that Fran wasn't wearing the collar Gail had given her, the one she wore was a studded leather dog collar, Gail had given her a gold chain.

"She really is Paula's now." She thought, barely able to choke back a sob.

The action in the bedroom continued, Fran sloshing her hand in and out of her soaking pussy, Paula ramming the vibrator in and out of Fran's ass. The room was filled with the wet sounds of sex and the heady aroma of female lust.

Gail had to get away - away from the house, away from Fran and away from this betrayal. As she stepped back, her heel caught and she stumbled, revealing herself to Fran and Paula.

Before Gail could recover her composure, and leave, Paula was standing above her.

"So you saw our little session huh?" Paula sneered, "She's mine now you know? You're too old and easy for a slave/slut like her. You never could dominate her, not like she needs to be dominated." Paula reached down and pulled Gail to her feet, then shoved her into the bedroom.

"Little slave, you're about to see just how your mistress can get when she's displeased. Let what you're about to see be a warning."

Gail doubled over when Paula's fist slammed into her stomach, forcing the air from her lungs.

Paula slung her onto the bed and knelt astride her. "You over the hill sack of shit - I'm going to show you what domination IS." Saying this, she ripped Gail's clothes from her body, leaving her naked, face down on the bed.

Still dazed by Paula's sudden, savage attack, Gail could offer no resistance as Paula tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. Her eyes widened as she saw Paula pulling the wide leather belt from her jeans, thrown across the foot of the bed.

"Now you're going to feel what it's like when I get angry."

The belt fell across Gail's ass with a loud slapping sound, she gasped at the impact, but didn't cry out. This only served to anger Paula even more.

As Paula showered Gail's back, ass and thighs with blows from the belt, Fran sat, watching like in a trance, fingering her sopping cunt, and pumping the big dildo in and out of her ass. She was getting more and more turned on by the spectacle.

Gail began crying, the pain running through her like a flame.

Each blow was accompanied by Paula spitting invective at Gail, and Fran moaning in ecstasy.

Gail's mind was foggy - the pain began to overtake her and she passed out.

Paula continued the flogging until her arm tired. She looked down at her victim. Gail's back was crisscrossed with angry red welts. In places, the skin and been broken and blood oozed over Gail's pale flesh.

Fran came - again - and was scolded by Paula for not getting ready to leave.

"You're mine now slave. You're coming with me, NOW, so get your shit together before she wakes up."

It was dark by the time Gail came too. Her back felt like she had been skinned and washed down with salt water. The house was silent, except for her own ragged breathing. When she realized she was tied, she slid her right hand up to the top of the brass post, and lifted the knob off. After a few minutes painfully moving around, Gail was free and able to stand up. She looked around to see all of Fran's things were gone. By the time she made it into the living room, she saw that HER stereo was gone, as was her CD collection. In her bedroom, she found her jewelry box had been emptied. If it was worth anything, and Fran knew how to get her hands on it - it was gone.

"I suppose it could have been worse - she could have killed me." Gail said aloud, a little surprised that Paula had not killed her. Then a horrid thought invaded her mind - "THE HARLEY!"

The Harley Davidson motorcycle was Gail's prized possession. She had waited over a year for the new bike, and she treasured it over anything. Wincing as she carefully drew a robe over her shoulders, she went out to the small shed in the back. The lock was still on, and locked. Her relief was visible. "Fuck, they would have had to load it into Paula's truck anyway, neither of them can ride."

After a long bath, Gail went to bed. Sleep came hard, and was anything but restful, but it helped some.

Gail awoke late the following afternoon. Her body felt like it had been dragged over a cheese grater, but there was no bleeding - just angry welts and a few scabs. She bathed again, then carefully dressed. Her ass and legs hurt too much for jeans, so she tried her leather pants. They felt cool on her skin. She finished dressing with her boots and a bikini top, she eased into her leather jacket, and it too felt cool on her tortured skin.

She pulled the big bike from its shed and fired it up. There were only three people that Gail thought she could trust, and they were at the 'Iron Horse' a biker bar up the coast road.

The wind felt good in Gail's face, the vibration of the big machine between her legs was comforting and stimulating. She felt better - not good, not by a long shot - but better.

She swung into the parking lot of the bar. There were bikes of every size and color there, but they were all Harleys.

The 'Iron Horse' is about the perfect biker bar. There are only three rules, and these are tapped in stone; no drugs, no weapons and no [gang] colors. These basic rules, and Tank the bouncer, have kept the law out of the place since it opened five years before.

Gail backed her bike into a spot and walked slowly inside.

"Hey Gail, how you been?" Tank asked her at the door.

Now Tank is aptly named, he's around 6'10" and tips the scales at around 350 lbs. He's built like one of those Russian weight lifters, all muscle. NO ONE fucks with Tank.

He saw the look on Gail's face and knew something was very wrong.

"You look like you're hurtin', did you dump your scoot?"

"Nothing so simple Tank. I need a drink - I need several drinks."

Tank signaled for Roxie, his ol' lady, and the owner of the 'Iron Horse', to come over.

"Hey Babe, what's wrong?" Roxie asked.

"The lady here looks like she's got trouble." Tank said, his voice softer and kinder than one would think.

Tank and Roxie were two if the three people Gail thought of as friends and trusted as friends. The third person was Connie the bartender.

Connie is a woman with light blue eyes. Her hair, well that depends on the mood she's in, but her body is incredible. Long legs, large, high breasts and a heart shaped ass that just begs to be caressed (at least). Connie refers to herself as an omni-sexual. She likes men and women equally, and in any combination and permutation that might come to mind.

This evening, Connie's hair was tied back, and blue/white. Connie motioned the trio to the bar.

"What's wrong Hon?" Connie asked, sliding a drink into Gail's hand.

"I feel like my whole life just blew up in my face," Gail managed to sob, "Fran and I were together for five years, she was only my third lover since I - uh - came out."

'Oh shit!" Tank said, "What happened?"

As Gail related the events of the previous day, Tank's eyes glared as he clenched and unclenched is massive fists.

"That fucking Paula, she needs her ass kicked." Roxie suggested.

"You two go on and take care of business, Gail and me need to talk some." Connie said, placing her hand over Gail's and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"You know Gail, I've always thought of you as a very beautiful and desirable woman. If you need consolation, and maybe some TLC, well..." Connie left the statement open.

Gail smiled weakly, "Are you coming on to me Con?"

The bartender smiled back, giving Gail's hand another squeeze, "I guess so Gail, I guess so."

"That's a great boost to my ego, but it may be too soon."

"I'm here when you're ready." Connie said before moving down the bar to get back to work.

By closing time, Gail was too far gone to drive, much less ride home.

"You're coming home with me Hon," Connie instructed, "the scooter will be safe here, Tank'll put it in the shed in back."

Gail made a few half hearted protests, but realized she wouldn't make it home. When the bar closed, she went home with Connie.

When they arrived at Connie's she told Gail to relax while she changed out of her work clothes.

Gail sat on Connie's couch. Her head was just starting to clear when Connie came back into the room. She had on a pair off cut-offs and a midriff tank top. Gail saw that her belly was tanned and hard, and her bellybutton had a gold ring through it.

Connie reached down and took Gail's hands in hers, lifting her to her feet. With a gentle sweep of her hands, Connie pushed Gail's jacket from her shoulders and down her arms.

Their lips met - hesitantly at first - then with a growing ardor as their desire grew. Tongues flicking and dancing, their kiss grew in intensity and Connie moved her hands to Gail's back.

Gail flinched in pain at Connie's touch.

"What is it Hon?" Connie asked, then her eyes fell on the swollen welts that marked the pale flesh of Gail's back. "Holy shit! Did those two cunts do THAT?"

Gail's eyes filled with tears as she nodded her head, "Yes, and my ass and the backs of my legs too." She sobbed, burying her head in Connie's ample bosom.

"Poor Baby - come on, let Connie take care of those." Connie led her into the bedroom and helped her strip.

"I think this might help." She said, producing a tube of ointment from the night stand. "You stretch out and let me put some of this on."

With gentle fingers, and a feather light touch, Connie applied the medicated cream to Gail's tormented skin.

"That feels good Connie - so cool and soothing." Gail murmured, finally able to relax for the first time since - since it happened.

Connie's hands moved to the cheeks of Gail's butt, "You have a dynamite ass Babe. You know that?" With that, Connie leaned down and let her tongue flick over Gail's cheek.

"Mmm," Gail purred, giving Connie the encouragement she needed.

Gently, Connie spread Gail's cheeks and let her tongue run between them, her hands caressing Gail's hips and down the outside of her thighs.

As if in response to a silent request, Gail spread her legs slightly, allowing Connie access to her quickly moistening pussy - inviting her to kiss it.

Connie inhaled the aroma of her friends growing desire, then let her tongue probe Gail's wet lips.

"OH GOD!" Gail moaned, moving her legs further apart.

Connie pressed her lips to Gail's waiting pussy, licking her wet slit up and down.

Gail lifted her hips from the bed, Connie's mouth moved to Gail's swelling clit, sucking it into her mouth and flicking her tongue back and forth over it.

Connie could tell by Gail's soft moaning, and the movement of her hips, that she liked what Connie was doing. Encouraged, Connie moved her fingers to Gail's pussy and slid first one, then two into her. Gail's cunt was wet, hot and tight as Connie began moving her fingers in and out.

Gail began squirming under Connie's ministration, her hips thrusting back as Connie's fingers plunged into her hungry pussy.

"Connie..." Gail moaned, "let me do you too," she pleaded as she moved to roll onto her side.

Gail lifted her leg and swung it over Connie's head, then reached to move Connie's hips to her mouth.

Side by side, the women embraced in a gently passionate sixty-nine. Each savored the taste and scent of the other, as each pleasured the other. No demands, no conditions, simple pleasure, one to the other.

Gail felt her orgasm building as Connie licked and kissed and sucked her super-heated cunt. Her clit swollen and hard, began to quiver as Connie once more sucked it into her mouth and tormented it with her tongue.

Moaning into Connie's hot pussy, Gail thrust her tongue into her friends pussy, moving it in and out like a small cock, until she felt her begin to quiver with excitement.

Both women teetered on the brink, each wanting to hold back until the other came. Their ecstasy mounted as they passionately made oral love to each other, until neither of them could hold back.

Dammed up passions overflowed as Connie's trembling thighs, drew Gail's mouth tighter to her spasming pussy.

Gail thrust her quivering cunt to Connie's mouth as both of them came, their bodies quaking, their pussies gushing, their mouths sucking and savoring.

When their orgasms began to ebb, they rolled apart, their breathing ragged, their pulses racing, their breasts heaving, their flesh flushed and glistening with perspiration.

After a moment, Connie was the first to speak, "Whew - you taste good Hon," she smiled, gently caressing Gail's thigh.

"That was incredible Connie, I needed that - but I guess you knew that didn't you?"

"I knew you needed a friend Gail - what we just did was pretty damn good though. Now why don't we take a nice warm bath and think up a way that you can get back at those two cunts?"

The two women luxuriated in Connie's large tub. The warm water soothing and relaxing Gail.

"Connie, I - I just want you to know..."

"Shh. Don't say anything Gail, just relax, let Connie make you feel better." She began, with a light, tender touch, to gently wash Gail's red streaked back.

Gail smiled and let go, allowing her pain to slip from her as Connie moved the soft cloth over her skin. "I could learn to like this kind of treatment." Gail sighed absently.

Connie picked up on what she'd said and leaned down to kiss her lightly on the shoulder, "I could get used to giving you this type of treatment."

Gail turned around in the tub and but her arms around Connie's neck, "It's too soon Connie. I'm not going to jump from one relationship into another. Not just yet anyway, maybe when I'm healed inside too."

"Hon, I've wanted what happened tonight to happen for a long time. I'm patient, I can wait." Connie whispered, moving to sit on the edge of the tub, then drawing Gail to her and covering her mouth with hers.

Gail responded by letting her tongue slip into Connie's mouth, and moving her hands to Connie's firm breasts.

Connie sighed into Gail's mouth as her nipples hardened in her lovers palms. She felt herself warming inside, her heart beating faster as she felt Gail's passion growing.

Gail's lips slid from Connie's mouth, down her long neck to the round tops of her, now heaving, tits. Gail sucked a nipple into her mouth and gently moved her teeth back and forth over it.

Connie drew in her breath sharply as Gail sucked and chewed her nipples before moving further down to flick her tongue into Connie's naval.

Gail moved her hands to caress the silky flesh of Connie's inner thighs, spreading her legs as she did. She moved between Connie's outstretched legs, then looked up at her and smiled. "I want to pleasure you now." She whispered, lowering her head to Connie's waiting pussy.

The tip of Gail's tongue flicked over Connie's clitoris, moving back and forth over the swollen nib of flesh before she sucked into her mouth and nibbled gently on it.

Connie threw her head back and a loud moan escaped her mouth as she put her hands on Gail's head and held her tightly to her.

Gail let her tongue move up and down Connie's soaking pussy, caressing the swelling lips, tormenting her throbbing clit, then moving inside her and licking the inside of her quivering cunt.

Connie's thighs quivered with pleasure as Gail continued to lick and suck her steaming pussy. She hadn't felt ecstasy this intense in a long time - Gail was bringing her to new heights of sexual enjoyment.

"OH GOD!! Gail... YES!!" She hissed, her teeth clenched, her tits heaving and her head turning from side to side. Connie could feel her orgasm begin surging through every nerve and muscle in her body. Her thighs clenched Gail's head, her hands pulling her tighter to her cunt - pussy lips swollen, her clit erect and throbbing. As her orgasm crested, she slumped forward, holding Gail to her spasming pussy, feeling her juices being lapped up and devoured by this wonderful woman kneeling between her trembling thighs.

But Gail wasn't through yet. She continued flicking her tongue up and down Connie's wet slit. Licking her pussy, then her ass, then her pussy again. She placed her lips over Connie's clit and sucked it into her mouth. Once again she gently nibbled on it before plunging her tongue into Connie's still spasming cunt, urging her from the plateau of her first orgasm, to yet another, stronger, more intense one.

Connie cried out in passionate ecstasy as she soared into another climax, her juices flowing over Gail's thirsting tongue.

Gail brought Connie to orgasm twice more, before Connie slid back into the tub, her muscles limp and relaxed, her eyes still glazed with the intense pleasure Gail had given her.

"I feel like a wet washcloth." Connie said softly bringing her fingers up to caress Gail's shoulder, "But I feel so good. Gail, Hon, that was fantastic. I've never felt anything so intense before."

Gail shrugged, "I wanted to thank you for being such a good friend."

"Well, you're so much more than welcome." Connie smiled, "You know you're going to stay with me for a few days. I don't think you need to be in your house, alone, for a while."

Gail was about to protest when she realized Connie was right, she nodded her head in agreement.

"You should be able to wear my jeans - they may be a tad long on you, but what the fuck. Now let's get some sleep." Connie suggested.

After drying one another off, they slipped into Connie's large bed and slept the rest of the night in each others arms.

In the morning, Connie and Gail would begin to discuss payback.


Part 2 - Payback

The Stage

This is an interesting device. It will play a role in this part of the story, so it merits description now. The Stage is a three foot square platform about knee high. It's leather padded on the surface and has a wooden upright on two opposing sides. These uprights have leather cuffs attached to them, the cuffs are constructed so that they might bind a thigh AND a wrist. There is a large eyebolt on each of the other opposing sides, these are large enough for a chain to be passed through either, or both of them. There are rollers under the stage, so it may be moved around with no trouble.

Paula lived in a large house in the hills above Malibu. It was there that she took Fran when they fled Gail's place.

Paula lay there, legs spread, riding crop in her hand, as Fran knelt between her thighs fervently sucking her hard clit. From time to time, as her mood dictated, Paula would give Fran a stroke with the crop.

"Eat my cunt you little slut. Make me cum, make my pussy cream, or I won't let you get yourself off."

At this urging Fran increased her oral ministrations, licking Paula's cunt up and down, sucking her clit, tonguing her ass, straining to bring her mistress to an orgasm intense enough to satisfy her.

Fran felt the sting of the crop as it fell on her upturned ass, leaving it red and warm. She felt a surge of pleasure mixed with the pain and she pressed her face tighter against Paula's squirming pussy. She could feel Paula's body begin to tense, she knew she was nearing a climax. Fran's tongue moved feverishly over Paula's cunt. She sucked and kissed and licked and sucked some more, her mouth moving all over Paula's cunt and asshole, until she heard her mistress gasp in pleasure, as she thrust her cunt against Fran's face and clenched her trembling thighs around her head.

"Lick it up slave!" Paula managed to gasp, flicking the crop across Fran's back.

Fran licked all of Paula's juices from her soaking cunt, then lifted her head for a sign of approval, her lips slick and glistening with Paula's cum.

"That was - all right - not great, but all right." Paula judged with a sneer in her voice and on her face, "You can get yourself off now, but only with your fingers, no dildo tonight, it wasn't that good."

Fran buried her fingers in her steaming, hungry cunt. The wet sounds of her finger fucking filled the room, mingling with her soft moans as she brought herself to the brink of orgasm, only to hear Paula's strong voice.

"NO! Don't cum. I've changed my mind, you are NOT to cum." She ordered.

Fran removed her hand from her aching cunt, frustration filling her, "Mistress - I - yes Mistress." She demurred.

"Lick that slime off your hand slut." Paula indicated Fran's juices, covering her fingers.

As her mistress instructed, Fran licked her fingers clean, then sat on her heels awaiting further instructions.

Paula swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, "I need to use the restroom, I'll call you when I'm done." The tall blonde walked into the bathroom, leaving Fran to await her bidding.

A few moments later, Paula called Fran into the bathroom, she was sitting forward on the commode, her legs spread, "Clean me slave." She ordered.

Fran knelt on the cold floor and reached for the toilet tissue.

She never saw the slap coming, Paula's hand moved that fast, but the impact of the slap sent Fran reeling back on her heels.

"Slut! Use your tongue!" Paula shouted, raising her hand again, "Do you want more of this?" She demanded.

"N - no - mistress." Fran whispered, leaning forward to lick the urine, first from Paula's wet pubic hair, then her wet slit.

"I guess Gail let you get away with a lot of shit, but I'm not Gail. You are my slave now, my property. I'll tell you when and what to eat, when and what to drink and when and how to cum. Do you understand?"

"Y - yes - mistress - I belong to you." Fran responded, interrupting her licking for only a second or two.

Paula pushed Fran away and stood up. "I'm not sure you do understand. I think I'm going to have to teach you." Paula reached down and took Fran's collar in her hand, lifting her to her feet. She half dragged her into the den.

"See that?" Paula pointed to the "X" frame against the wall. "See those chains?"

"Yes mistress." Fran answered softly, anticipating what was to come next.

"Stand facing against that frame, put your hands on the top chains and spread your legs."

Fran obeyed her mistress instantly, and Paula fastened the handcuffs and leg irons, holding Fran spread eagle, her back facing Paula.

"Now you piece of shit, you're going to learn what being MY slave is like." Paula flicked the riding crop between Fran's legs, sending a shiver of excitement through the brunettes body as the rough leather scraped across her clitoris.

"You like that do you? Good, here's some more." Paula began stroking Fran's wet cunt with the stiff crop, letting her get close to, but not reaching, orgasm. From time to time, Paula would stripe Fran's ass cheeks with the crop, laughing as she did so.

This continued for what seemed to Fran to be hours, before Paula called a halt to the torment.

"I'm tired of this game, I need to sleep for a few hours." Paula chuckled, but I don't want you to be bored, so I'm changing the game a little." She went to the desk and removed two, large, dildos from the drawer. "Let's see just how much control you have over your ass and cunt muscles."

Without warning Paula plunged one of the dildos into Fran's puckered asshole.

Fran let out a gasp of pain and surprise, to which Paula responded with the crop.

"Quiet slut!" Paula shouted as she stabbed the plastic cock into Fran's ass, screwing it deeper and deeper into the girls bowels.

Fran sobbed with pain, tears filling her eyes as Paula stepped back and laid the crop across Fran's asscheeks before stopping to admire her handy work, the red welts that striped Fran's ass.

"Now let's see how strong those cunt muscles are." Paula said, thrusting the second dildo deep into Fran's wet pussy.

"I'm going to take a nap now. When I come back, those had both better be where I left them. If either one falls out, you'll be punished, severely." Paula stepped toward the bedroom, then came back. "Oh yes, I don't want you're fucking sobbing to keep me awake." This said, she stuffed a rubber ball into Fran's mouth, effectively gagging her.

Fran hung there, chained to the "X" frame, all of her holes filled. She strained her muscles to hold the plastic pricks inside her, feeling the pain and pleasure, reveling in the humiliation her mistress had heaped upon her. She dared not let the dildos slip though - she had seen Paula's anger with Gail, she didn't want to be beaten that badly, not ever.

When morning came, Paula unchained Fran and permitted her to remove the dildos. "Lick them clean slave, I may want to use them again later." Paula ordered, removing the ball from Fran's mouth, "then clean this place up, it's a worse mess than you are."

"Yes mistress." Fran whispered, beginning to lick the juices and fecal matter from the plastic cocks that had filled her for hours.

When Gail woke up, she smelled coffee brewing. "Connie?" She called out.

"In the kitchen Hon, how do you like your coffee?"

Gail padded, naked, into the kitchen, "Straight from the pot." She answered, reaching for the cup of steaming brew, "Thanks."

Both women were silent for a time, then Gail spoke, "How can I pay those two back? Especially Paula, I thought she was my friend."

Connie covered Gail's hand with hers, "Paula's only friend is Paula. She's a total control freak, she needs to 'own' everyone and everything near her. Comes from being born with money I guess."

"So how do I get back at someone like that?"

"Well, she's a true lesbian isn't she?"

Gail nodded, "She claims she's never been with a man, just women."

"And she's a real dominatrix as well, right?" Connie asked, the kernel of a plan forming in her mind.

"Uh huh, but what's that got to do..." The same light bulb lit up in Gail's mind, "Total submission and humiliation?"

"That's just the half of it." Connie grinned sipping her coffee, "I was thinking of having her fucked in every hole possible by a gang of bikers."

Gail laughed, "I'd love to see that."

Connie leaned over and kissed her, "We will, Hon, we will." She set her coffee down and lifted Gail to her feet, "Let's take a shower first, then we can get the ball rolling."

The warm water cascaded over their bodies as they each lathered up the other. The slick soap subs smooth over their warm flesh. Hands caressed breasts, ass cheeks and thighs as their mouths met in a searing, passionate kiss.

Connie began kissing down Gail's body - sucking her erect nipples - kissing her full breasts - her hard belly - flicking her tongue in her naval before reaching the soft, wet curls of Gail's waiting pussy.

"You smell so good." Connie said, inhaling the scent of Gail's mounting desire, before pressing her face to the wetness of Gail's cunt.

"AAAHHH" Was all Gail could gasp as Connie's tongue flicked over her swelling clit, sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Connie grabbed the cheeks of Gail's ass, and pulled her closer, pressing her soaking cunt tighter to her hungry mouth. Her tongue continued massaging Gail's throbbing clit, moving back and forth over the hard nib until Gail began to quake.

Her orgasm was so powerful, Gail had to press her hands on the shower walls to prevent falling. Her knees turned to jelly and she thrust her cunt against Connie's probing tongue and sucking lips, covering her mouth with her slick, hot juices. "Oh God!! Connie - " Gail gasped, finally regaining her balance, "That was so good."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.