Baby, I'm Home

by Likwidz

Copyright© 2001 by Likwidz

Erotica Sex Story: After cheating on me for nearly two weeks, I finally get some pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   .

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I sensed a subtle change in my wife, Kristy, lately. She seemed a bit more upbeat than usual these last two weeks. Kristy's lovable by nature, but recently she has been so sweet she'd be dangerous to a diabetic. Really. Even the 5 times we fucked the past couple weeks have been different. As if she just discovered how good a dick was. I'm not complaining, but when your usually docile wife suddenly fucks and sucks you like a porn queen, it's bound to make your eye brows raise as to... why?

Anyway, it has been 3 days since I blew a wad in her so my libido was skyrocketing like mad. Naively I figured she was feeling near the same. As I drove home from work all I thought about was fucking her until we both passed out covered in our own juices. I was determined to give her twat every drop of scum my balls could muster. There's nothing better than dumping a full load into a tight, ultra-wet pussy.

During my drive home I squeezed my black tenting cock dreamily as I thought of her. I wondered if I should just jump her bones as soon as I walked thru the door,or,wait until we both got ready for bed. Finally I decided I would feel her mood out and take it from there.

Kristy got home a half hour before I did. Her day had been ordinary as usual, the highlight being a call from Suyi, whom (unknown to me) she had fucked 4 times in the past two weeks. Being that it was Friday, she knew she wouldn't get the opportunity to see or speak to him again until Monday. So he had called to wish her a good weekend and to think of him until they saw each other again.

Kristy smiled to herself as she removed her shoes and hair clip from her auburn hair. It cascaded down her pale neck to the middle of her back, just inches from her full heart-shape ass. She was as happy as she could remember being in a long while. She had two men she was in love with. One treated her like a queen and fucked her the way she loved it, the other (me) stood by her thru the worst of times and had an uncanny knack for making her come one blistering orgasm after another. Still, she felt a little guilty at times, but she couldn't help herself. She had two loves and they were both dynamite in bed in their own way.

Though she had sex with Suyi a day ago, she still felt a hunger in her cunt. Since dropping in weight from 180 lbs to around 150 with her new diet, she found that her sexual appetite increased proportionately. She had every intent of coming as many times as possible this weekend. She almost pitied Derek's dick, because she was going to be merciless.

Kicking off her nylons, she went into the master bedroom. Crawling into bed she laid on the comforter and nestled up to the pillow Derek slept on. She could faintly smell his aftershave wafting up to her nostrils. She grinned as she closed her eyes and savored the masculine fragrance. A familiar tingling crept up her thighs. Clamping her thighs tightly, she squeezed them together, the pressure stimulating her clit. Her hips rolled slowly in pleasure as her thoughts drifted to sex. Specifically long, hard, pre-cum oozing cocks.

Black and huge sliding hotly between her overheated cuntlips. Pounding into her relentlessly from cockhead to balls until finally convulsing and saturating his thirsty cunt with scalding cum. The thought alone caused a powerful shiver to travel down her lithe spine. Her wetness was starting to seep thru her panties. Kristy moaned and clenched her legs tighter as an orgasm swept thru her trembling full figured body. The release made her already soaked underwear even more drenched. After a slight sigh, she dozed.

Shortly thereafter, I arrived home and fumbled with my keys with the door lock. Letting myself in, I noticed that the house was quiet. Something stopped me from calling out to my wife. Instead, I set my keys on the dining table with a quiet clank. After a quick scan of the living room, where Kristy usually waits for me, I walked into the bedroom. I saw my young, redheaded wife sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed. Lying on her stomach, her slitted short skirt rode up enough that the bottom of her ass cheeks was visible.

The pink strip of her thong parted her butt, deliciously framing the lightly freckled globes. While her legs were parted, giving me a nice view of her puffed pussy lips on both sides of her thong. My dick jumped painfully in my khakis, straining against my zipper, as if it could smell her sex through the material. As Kristy slept on, I crept closer. Eyes wide and glued to her ass, I slipped onto the bed behind her, between her stretched legs.

My weight on the bed disturbed her, but she didn't wake up. It did cause her to shift her position by lifting her right leg, bent at the knee. Drifting back to sleep, her pussy parted a little further open. The thong strap slid up to quickly fill the space. Her skirt rose higher, making her lewd posture even more wanton.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.