Jillbait - Cover

Jillbait

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2001 by usm1carbine

Erotica Sex Story: Jill is given some Gatorade with an added ingredient, which makes her very horny and willing to please

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was Tuesday evening and Jill headed off to the gym for her usual workout. She was quite proud of her figure and she had every right to be, at 5'3" and 110 pounds, Jill was a petite girl with all the right curves. She went into the locker room to change, dropping her gym bag on the bench as she opened her locker and unbuttoned her shirt. The room was quite cool and as she slipped her bra off, her nipples became quite erect and she shivered a bit before she dragged the jeans down her legs and stepped out of them. She opened her bag and fished out her sports bra, which she slid into, her hard nipples very evident as they poked against it, making protrusions in the tight material. She stepped into her exercise shorts, pulling them snug against her warm crotch, delighting at their brief touch and then pulled the shirt over her head smoothing it down across her stomach as she paused and reflected on how great she felt at that moment. She sat down on the bench and put her Adidas shoes on and then tucked her stuff into her locker and headed out. There were several people working out as she entered and she decided on the treadmill first as it seemed to have the fewest users and set about a brisk walking pace as she adjusted the controls and made the resistance show itself. After a brisk 30-minute walk, she changed to the cycle and rode 10 miles before she paused to take a break. She noticed a couple of guys eyeing her as she worked out and kept a glance going as she sat and slowed her breathing. Jill was proud of her body and she loved it when men noticed it, so she put all her effort into showing them just how great her body was, flexing as if to stretch, which she knew would thrust her 35c tits outward and she kept stealing glances to make sure she still had their attention.

Jill stood and turned her back to them as she began to stretch out and touch her toes, knowing that the fabric of her shorts would stretch across her ass cheeks and cause them to ponder the ass beneath them as she worked and caught peeks at them between her legs. It was all harmless fun and tended to get her quite horny, so when she got home, her husband would reap the rewards of her actions. She caught a glimpse of them walking towards her and continued to stretch, not wanting to be obvious that she knew of their approach. "You are quite agile," one of them said as they reached her, "Thank you, I work hard at it," and she stood and faced them, "Frank Dooley is my name and this is my friend Bob Ascott," and they shook hands, "Jill Formen," she returned and they all sat on the bench as they talked. "Bob and I couldn't help but notice that you have quite a great shape Jill," and she could see their eyes covering her body as they looked at her, "Well thank you," she coyly answered. "Would you like a Gatorade to help you cool down?" Frank asked and she accepted it as it was held out to her, she was quite thirsty. She hadn't noticed that the outer wrap was missing as she drank it down greedily; her body quite anxious to replenish it's lost moisture. She had it downed in just a few drinks and turned to put it in the trashcan, "Thanks, I needed that," she told them as they continued to make small talk. Suddenly, she began to feel warm all over and decided she should excuse herself and get into the shower and head home and they parted company as she headed towards the female locker room, fighting the urges that welled up inside of her as her pussy began to ooze and her nipples got rock hard, what was wrong with her? She couldn't explain the strange urges wafting through her as her pussy throbbed and before she even got the water of the shower on, her hand had found her clit and she was rubbing it furiously, desperate for release. She gapped her legs as her hand feverishly worked at her aching clit until she suddenly came with a force she had only experienced a couple of times before and she didn't even care if she was alone and she screamed out her pleasures.

Her hand had not satisfied the longing within and she now dug into her vagina with her fingers, trying to calm the urgent need deep inside as she heard a noise behind her and looked to see the two guys standing there totally naked as their cocks pointed straight out in front of them, "Looks like she could use some help Bob,' Frank said as they both stroked their hard cocks and Jill sank to her knees before them, anxious for the real thing as her hand drew a cock to her lips and she sucked it in, unable to get enough. Her hand jacked the other cock as she traded them between her hands and her mouth, her need burning inside. Frank came first, his cum shooting into her mouth as she slurped it down hungrily and then Bob began to cum, as thick jets of his hot cum shot across her face and tits and some lodged in her hair. She found herself using her fingers to draw the cum to her mouth off of her body as she ate it as well, then she felt herself being pulled to her feet as she was walked to the bench between the lockers and laid on her back, the two cocks hard once again as one was guided between her open legs and she moaned as it spread her outer lips and made it's way inside. The other cock was presented to her mouth once more and she greedily accepted it as her hand massaged the firm balls and it sank to her throat. He grabbed her firm tits and began to squeeze and massage them as he fucked her willing mouth, her body seeming to be insatiable as her two lovers ravaged her. Her ankles were lifted and placed over his shoulders as his fucking became harder and she tried to scream out an orgasm as his cock pounded her, but the other cock was buried to her throat and only throaty moans escaped as she shook under the pounding. The two men brought her off several times before they too came and filled either end of her willing body with their hot loads, but still she wanted more, she had to have more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.