Adventures in Panty Sniffing - Cover

Adventures in Panty Sniffing

by The Bald Clam

Copyright© 2001 by The Bald Clam

Fiction Story: A guy becomes curious about his sister's dirty panties.

Tags: Humor   Masturbation  

My Sister's Scent

It's quite strange actually. My story, that is. I grew up in a relatively normal home in small town Northwest America. My parents never divorced and my older brothers used to beat me up. I lost my virginity when I was seventeen. Nothing in my life was too out of the ordinary. But now some things are definitely quite out of the ordinary.

After graduating from high school with a mediocre GPA, I embarked on a mediocre college career. Six years and countless "incompletes" later, a college graduate was born. Not only that, but a high school French teacher was born. My interest in learning the French language came about after I found out Gerard Depardieu was a "sex symbol" in France. I figured if he could be desirable to women, why not me? I just needed to have some knowledge of the language so I could say sexy French words to sexy French women. How I ended up with a teaching degree, I am still not sure.

So, as luck or fate or hell would have it, I received a job offer at my old high school. Now, this was certainly not my first choice. Nor was it my second, third, fourth or fifth choice. I had interviewed at several schools around the state, apparently giving each one of those schools very poor impressions of myself. But my father, God curse him, being on the local school board, was able to secure an interview for me, after the unexpected resignation of the previous French teacher left the administration in a panic. I know I could have declined, but I didn't have many other options. Well, I had no other options besides unemployment.

Moving back into my parents' house was my mother's idea and, as pathetic as it may sound, I didn't really mind. And so I did just that, about two months before school was to start. It was a modest home, but I really dug having my old room back. Everything I loved from childhood and adolescence was there: comic books, baseball cards, Star Wars toys and even my old Dungeons and Dragons books.

The house was also a lot more peaceful than how I remembered it. Gone were my two older brothers, both having left the house shortly before I departed for college. The only ones left were my parents and my little sister, Holly, who was going to be leaving for college in a month. At the time, everyone was working during the day, so I had the house to myself. It was wonderful.

All of my friends were long gone from this God-forsaken town, but I did not mind. I didn't have to work for a while yet, so I would stay up late watching TV or videos or playing my newly relocated PlayStation. After sleeping past noon, I would wake up and read some comic books, take a shower and then start my routine over again. I got along very well with my family, but we pretty much left each other alone when we were together. Pleasantries would be exchanged and then we would move on to our own business.

After the first two weeks of my new life, something happened to me that hadn't happened to me since I was fourteen. I had a wet dream; and I awoke immediately. Having been nearly ten years since I experienced that specific sensation previously, I, of course, thought that I had pissed myself. My first thoughts centered on the possibility of a life spent in diapers. I thought it was the beginning of incontinence dominating my lifestyle. Then, my hand braved the long journey to my underwear to survey the extent of the damage. As I touched my underwear, I knew immediately what had really happened and thanked God I wasn't going to be in diapers quite yet.

As I stared at the ceiling, my hand finding its way from my underwear to the shaft of my penis, I was trying to figure out how this happened. And it wasn't too hard to figure out. Since my previous experience, I bet I had not gone more than three days without either having sex or jerking off. Unfortunately, it was mostly the latter, with the occasional girlfriend filling in for my hand for a few weeks every six months or so. Since moving back into my parents' house, I hadn't even thought about sex except for wondering if Wolverine and Storm might get it on sometime.

Now I don't want to give the impression that I was a compulsive masturbater or anything, but a guy needs to release himself every once in awhile. All through college I had roommates, so I usually had to settle for a quick jerk in the shower or on the toilet. Sometimes it was almost like a chore, more like upkeep than anything else. But now, after being awakened from my two week slumber, I thought I might be able to enjoy myself like I had not since I was humping my pillows when I was a teen-ager. After thinking about the pleasures of masturbation for a while longer, but not actually doing so, I drifted off to sleep.

The next afternoon, I awoke with an erection. Looking at the clock next to my bed, I saw the time to be 1:44 P.M. I knew that nobody would be home for at least four more hours. I pulled the bed sheets away and slipped my underwear off. As I did, I took time to admire my admittedly out of shape body. I thought that it really wasn't that bad, though, considering the amount of alcohol and pot that I had consumed in the last six years. At least I wasn't some poor bastard who couldn't see his dick because of the size of his belly.

My dick was ready to be serviced, but I thought that I really needed some visual stimulation. I looked around my room. I had never been a big collector of pornography so I didn't have any issues of Hustler or a copy of Anal Arabs or anything else of that sort. Finally I decided my best option would be Wonder Woman #87. That particular issue had done the trick in the past and I didn't see a reason why she wouldn't be willing to ride her invisible plane over to my cock one more time.

So I flipped through my comics and found that special issue. Then I settled onto my bed. I opened up the comic and started to stroke my penis. As I progressed through the issue, my strokes became more rapid. As I turned to the last page, I let out a grunt and came. Cum hit my chin and a couple pools of semen formed on my stomach.

I dropped the comic book on the floor and looked at my naked body, my cock deflating quickly. In my euphoria I started to swirl around one of the pools of semen with my finger. I looked at the tip of my cum-covered finger and wondered how many babies were swimming around on there. This lasted about ten seconds. Then the high went away and I became disgusted at myself and my actions. As I wiped myself clean with a tissue, I contemplated the power of an orgasm and the idiotic things it can make one say and do.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.