Hey! It Happenned to Me - Cover

Hey! It Happenned to Me

by Djran

Copyright© 2001 by Djran

Incest Sex Story: Its about what happenned in my life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

Paul, my dad passed away a few years back in an accident that rocked my family to pieces. But we pulled through it with just scratches. We all have our different lives now. When I say we all, I mean my sisters, my mother and me. So let me tell you about us now.

My name is Mick. I have two sisters Rachael and Jennifer. Rachael has a body you could call a perfect figure. A real good-looking piece of work. She is doing her post graduation. She occasionally has a boyfriend change. She is a few years older than me. She is a bit up to date kind of girl with all the new fashions. Jennifer is the youngest of the family. She is totally the opposite of Rachael. She is shy, not so hippy and pretty simple. She has a thin body with not much breast but just enough and not much attractive.

When I think of where did Rachael get her good looks, the one name that comes into my mind is of my mother. Now I know she is older but she works out a lot. I guess the extra good figure comes from her hectic job. After Paul past away mother didn't want us telling her to see someone cause she just wasn't interested. Our lives grew apart. Now a day we rarely even met up at dinner times.

I ran with time, had a few affairs. I right now was interested in a girl called Anne. We went out a few times together and I guess it was about time they called us a couple. I am fairly builded cause I like working out a lot. Black hair and blue eyes would describe me best. People always used to say that I looked much bigger than my age.


I started to go out with Anne. But never had sex. I guess you could say I didn't know how or in other words I was a virgin. I have seen a few movies I do agree and do masturbate but that doesn't even give you enough pleasure. One night Anne and I went out driving and then went to the beach to watch the sun go down. Afterwards when we where in the car, she leaned closed to be and kissed me. She aroused all my senses but as usual she left me like that. I dropped her back at her house and went back home. As I entered home Rachael was siting on the sofa and watching T.V. I never thought of Rachael in any other way cause she was like a mother cum friend to me. Since my mum didn't have enough time to spent with me. Rachael took care of me. So I sat on the sofa and leaned against her. I lay on her lap and was thinking about what happened with Anne and me. That gave me a small bump and I felt all horny. When I looked up I was looking at her breast and it hung so close to me that I could almost feel it. I held back and dosed of to sleep. In the middle of the night I felt her hand on my stomach rubbing it in a circular motion. I would feel a rise in altitude of my penis. I could feel it push out of my loose pants. But nothing else happened.


The next night I wanted to know whether it would happen again. So I slept on her lap again and this time the same feeling was aroused. Late into the night she started circulating her finger across my stomach. She moved her hand a bit further and touches my dick. She undid my zip and held my dick in her hand. I felt my dick rise in her hand. She pulled down the skin and touched the top part of my shaft squeezing it. She started to move it up and down. Then she moved her lips close to my ear and whispered, "I know you're awake, so why don't you open your eyes and look at me?" I opened my eyes and stared at her. She continued with what she was doing as if nothing was wrong. She asked me whether I have had a blowjob? She volunteered to give me one, so I smiled. She undid my pants to my knees and started licking my leg. Slowly and gently she moved up until she reached my dick. She then held my balls in her hands and squeezed it. I felt pain but this was pleasure too. She moved her lips over my dick. She bite on the top of my shaft and I almost screamed with pain. Her lips moved from the top of my dick till it touched the bottom of it. She then licked the balls and pulled the skin with her lips. She then tried to swallow my whole dick in her mouth. Moving up and down slowly first and then faster. I started to feel my sperms spilling out. She opened her mouth to catch the spray. A few of it missed her mouth and ended up on her face. She wiped the sperm from her face with her fingers and sucked it out of her fingers. She then kissed me and walked away. I was wiped out cause this was my first time.


The next day I woke up feeling pretty pleased, a bit awkward and also like a jerk. Pleased cause I had my first experience. Awkward cause I just had sex with my sister. And a jerk cause I wasn't able to don't anything back. If I could touch her or feel her breast or her pussy, then I guess may be the blowjob would have turned into sex. I woke up from bed and went to the kitchen to have some milk. As I was siting by the table I saw Jennifer running out of the door. Then Rachael came in; she served me some toast and eggs. I sat staring at her for any reaction but she just smiled. Mother came in ready for work kissed us goodbye and left. So I got up and left for college. But through college all that was on my mind was how do I go any further with my sister.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.